WA WA- Crystal Cottle 58, frm Springfield OR, was to take Amtrak home from Kelso but missed train, last seen on foot Allen St near I5, Kelso, 4 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The body found in Ridgefield has just been identified as 32-year-old Joanna Speaks, so the search for Crystal continues.

A bit more information: Her name was JoAnna Kyrstin May Speaks. She was a mother of three and battled addiction and she died as a result of blunt force injuries. She was killed somewhere else and her body moved to an abandoned property in Ridgefield. See this for more information: https://www..com/f/joanna-kyrstin-m...P8lGMt4xYxhT2cdUpTOHM8uKklt0OEqThpvGC4LOlZ2B0

Clark County WA Sheriff''s Office posted to their Facebook page yesterday. Clark County, WA has taken over case from Kelso PD.

1684564851226.png

Clark County WA Sheriff''s Office posted to their Facebook page yesterday. Clark County, WA has taken over case from Kelso PD.

View attachment 423476

I wonder why police had contact with her the evening she went missing? She was last seen walking onto a freeway on ramp, sadly that makes me think she got picked up by a predator.

One of her family members is posting on socials. I haven’t seen any new info about her but it’s definitely bringing a lot of awareness to her case. (Close to 450k views on one and over 20k on another).

Still missing

DEC 5, 2023

Crystal Cottle: Missing Since January 4, 2023

Washington State Patrol Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit

Crystal Cottle: Missing Since January 4, 2023​

Crystal Cottle is missing from Kelso, WA. If you have information or have seen this missing adult, please contact:

Kelso Police Department – (360) 423-1270
WSP Missing Persons Unit: 1-800-543-5678

Read More: 119 Unsolved Missing Persons in Washington. Do You Know Them? | 119 Unsolved Missing Persons in Washington. Do You Know Them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back