GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think these two thought they were going to start some sort of revolution or something. :sick: Which is perhaps why they didn't off themselves when they had the chance. I believe these two think they are celebrities of some sort- writing into papers, interviewing with reporters....

These evil "people" don't deserve one more second of press time. We know they are evil based on their actions and beliefs. Why is it better to have killed Cody for his car instead of because they thought he was Jewish? Seriously, get real! I'm going to start writing these news outlets to tell them of my disgust in publishing interviews/letters from these vile "people."

What can we learn from this? What would the victims want?

I think we should focus on more good deeds in their honor. Focus on loving each other. All we can do is live on in their honor. Because it's always gonna outweigh the evil. Even though sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

15659252_BG3.jpg

bilde

(btw, the day of Cody's memorial my 9 year old son asked if he could take guitar lessons. Got him all signed up. :) :heartbeat:)

Clicking the thank you button wasn't enough. Yes, living in their honor and doing good deeds in their honor is what we can do, and it will always outweigh the evil. Thank you.

Here's a timeline of events.
The location of Cody's murder has been found, and processed.
Interesting to note the times on Oct. 2nd, for anyone trying to piece together how G&P were getting around the Salem-Newport area of Oregon that day.

• Sept. 23 Everett, Wa. G&P visit shooting range with P’s father and stepmother.
  • Sept. 26, Everett, Wa. David Pedersen and Leslie Pedersen killed by G&P. Took the Pedersen’s 2010 Black Jeep SUV. Pedersen Sr. still in the car, dead. Headed to Oregon.
  • Unknown date (before Grigsby was wanted by police, and before Cody’s murder) Portland, Or. G&P Stopped by G’s ex-husband’s house so G could get clothes and fishing gear. Pedersen Sr. sill in Jeep.
  • Sept. 28 Everett, Wa. .Police find Leslie’s body. Credit cards missing. Leslie’s daughter implicates G&P.
  • Sept. 29 Corvallis Or. Trash can in park. Police find backpack with bloody clothes, credit cards belonging to the Pedersens, and a knife.
  • Oct. 1 Newport, Or. Cody Myers arrives in Newport for Jazz festival. G&P and Cody may have met up at the Newport Performing Arts Center or the Don Davis Park, during the day time.
  • Oct. 2 Cody Myer’s family reports him missing when he doesn’t come home eve. Oct. 1.
  • Oct. 2: Millersburg, Or, I-5. Early in day. 911 callers reported seeing a car (matching Cody’s car) driving recklessly.
  • Oct. 2: Salem, Or, Noon. G&P seen driving Cody’s car at convenience store. Tried to purchase items with Leslie Pedersen’s credit cards.
  • Oct. 2 G&P sighted at Devil’s Punch Bowl with Cody’s car, north of Newport, between 5 and 10 pm.
  • Sometime between evening of Oct. 1 and Oct. 4 (unsure of when Cody was killed, but murder occured East of Toledo, Or, in the Pioneer Mountain area in Lincoln County.)
  • Oct. 4 outside Philomath, Or. about a mile off HWY 34, Afternoon, citizen finds Cody’s body.
  • Oct. 4 Eureka, Ca. Video footage of G talking to 4 different men (4th man is Reginald Clark) and of Cody’s car in front of Winco between 10:15 and 10:35 pm. and then footage of the car leaving about 2 hours later.
  • Oct. 4 Eureka, Ca. Reginald Clark killed after leaving Winco with G.
  • Oct. 5 Eureka, Ca. Reginald’s truck spotted parked on Glen St by neighbors.
  • Oct. 5 Yuba City, Ca. 1:30 pm. G&P stopped in Yuba/Sutter area, on I-5. Driving Cody’s White 1999 Plymouth Breeze 4-door.
  • Oct. 6 SE of Salem, Or, north of Green Peter Lake/ near Yellowbottom Camp, Or. Police found the Jeep that belonged to David Pedersen in a remote area of central Oregon, based on tip from Grigsby. Inside the Jeep was the body of David Pedersen.
  • Oct. 7 East of Toledo, Or, in the Pioneer Mountain area in Lincoln County. Location of the murder of Cody discovered and processed for evidence.
  • Oct. 7 Eureka, Ca. (3300 block of Glen St.) Neighbors report Clark’s truck, and Police discover Reginald Clark dead in his truck.

He said he killed his father because he had molested his daughter - David Joey Pedersen's older sister - and an adopted cousin when they were young. He added he and Grigsby killed Leslie Pedersen because she knew about the molestation, but still supported him. He told the paper that his mother, with whom he remained close, informed him of the abuse about four years ago while he was prison. He soon resolved to kill his father, he said.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132110058.html

EVERETT, Wash. -- Suspected killers David Joey Pedersen and Holly Ann Grigsby have been extradited to Washington state from California.

The two are being held without bail at the Snohomish County Jail. They are scheduled to be arraigned on Wednesday.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132110058.html

Everett detectives interviewed the pair before locking them up, but Goetz said no details of those interviews would be released.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_19143255

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2011/10/raised_in_chaos_david_joey_ped.html

Pedersen's sister Holly Perez, talks about their childhoods.
Perez had cut off contact with her brother 14 years ago after he first went to prison. Still, she was shocked by that Sept. 29 call. Then, with killings in Oregon and California, she got scared: What if her brother came after her and her family?

Perez, 32, has little sympathy for her brother, though she understands his rage against their father. "He was very abusive growing up to my brother and I," Perez said. "But that doesn't justify murder."

Perez and her brother were born in Stayton 15 months apart and grew up in chaos. Their parents, who married and divorced each other twice, frequently separated. Perez said her father, who spent nearly a decade in active duty or the reserves of the Marines, easily flew into rages. Her mother, Linda Eilene Pedersen, who acknowledged in a court document having multiple personality disorder, locked herself in her bedroom.

In 1989, the parents separated for good. In the divorce, granted in 1993, neither parent sought custody of the kids, who were wards of the state living with their aunt in Stayton. Red Pedersen moved to Skagit County in Washington and Linda Pedersen stayed in Salem, surviving on $422 in monthly Social Security disability payments. At her aunt's home, Perez thrived in a stable environment, surrounded by eight cousins. Her brother, who talked of becoming a Navy SEAL, resisted the rules. At 13, Joey Pedersen enrolled in North Salem High School and moved in with his mom in Salem.

Soon after, Pedersen began a string of robberies that landed him in prison.

When Pedersen was incarcerated, he had no tattoos, according to the Department of Corrections. He wasn't racist either, his sister said. "He had a black girlfriend when he was 15," she said.

Much, much more in the article. And the comments below the article are good to read, too. There are a couple of people who really articulated why it is so important to look into the history of criminals like Pedersen and Grigsby. Not to excuse their actions or have pity for them, but to understand better, so we can better identify children who are in danger of heading down this path, and so we can provide better services to high risk families.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Remembrance-scheduled-for-slain-Wash-couple-2231642.php
They married on Valentine's Day and their death will be marked together in a private ceremony near the home where they last entertained.

One of Leslie's daughters remembers:
Her stepdad and mother met on a blind date 13 years ago and married in 2004 on Valentine's Day. She was a legal secretary, who was close to her daughters. He was a disabled Marine veteran, who was estranged from his children. He loved to fish, smoke meat and entertain.

Rest in Peace Mr. and Mrs. Pedersen. May your family and friends find solace in the good memories.

Not sure where to put this, since Reginald Clark does not have his own page. So I'm putting it here since this is where the other Reginald Clark info is.
Locals had a memorial service for Reginald this weekend.
http://www.times-standard.com/ci_19153981?IADID=Search-www.times-standard.com-www.times-standard.com
Humboldt County Teen Court has scheduled a “No Hate Here” event for Saturday “to provide a space for a community response to the murder of local resident Reginald Alan Clark, 53, and Cody Myers in Oregon.

The paper ran an article after the event, with many quotes from people who knew Mr. Clark.
http://www.times-standard.com/localnews/ci_19176581
People talked about what he did for them, and how generous and giving he was. For a man who had very little, he seemed to always be able to give more.

Clark's life was cut short, it seems, primarily because of the trait that he's most remembered for -- his generosity. The Eureka Police Department recently released surveillance photographs of three men approached by Grigsby outside of Winco Foods before she ultimately approached Clark. It's believed Grigsby was asking for a ride and the three men declined. Clark seems to have agreed to help. ”He gave them a ride,” Gyett said. “He allowed them in his space, close enough where they put a bullet in the back of his head.”

Rest in Peace, Reginald Clark. May your family and friends find solace in good memories, and in the knowledge that you were a very good soul.

This story received mention (by lightlady) a couple days ago on the
Found Deceased OR - Cody Myers, 19, Salem, 1 Oct 2011: two suspects CAPTURED! thread;
after I saw the story in the Daily Mail today, I figured it deserves a WTH? thread of its own.

She's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! Woman charged with four murders
demands chocolaty cereal in JAIL as part of her constitutional rights

A woman charged with four murders has demanded that she be allowed to eat Cocoa Puffs while incarcerated.

Holly Grigsby has claimed her constitutional rights are being denied by not having access to her favourite chocolaty breakfast cereal.

Lawyers for the 24-year-old Washington state resident have also demanded that Grigsby have access to candy bars and other snack foods while awaiting trial on murder charges that could carry the death penalty.
---
the rest of the story, with booking photos, at DM link above

She has a constitutional right to Cocoa Puffs. Yeah, okay. I have a constitutional right to be a gazillionaire. Could someone please send me a check? What a <mod snip>.

This story received mention (by lightlady) a couple days ago on the
Found Deceased OR - Cody Myers, 19, Salem, 1 Oct 2011: two suspects CAPTURED! thread;
after I saw the story in the Daily Mail today, I figured it deserves a WTH? thread of its own.

She's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! Woman charged with four murders
demands chocolaty cereal in JAIL as part of her constitutional rights

the rest of the story, with booking photos, at DM link above

Now there will be a whole investigation on the dangers of chocolate addiction and a program will be created (on our dime) to better help inmates with their addiction/withdrawal! :floorlaugh:

What I don't get is, even if she is nuts enough to ask for it, why her attorney didn't tell her no. I think they are allowed to do that. Why would he go along with this obviously frivolous suit?

Now there will be a whole investigation on the dangers of chocolate addiction and a program will be created (on our dime) to better help inmates with their addiction/withdrawal! :floorlaugh:

And don't forget the Hugh tax added to chocolate products to force us not to buy and consume it.

Pedersen pleads GUILTY to slayings of father and his wife:

http://today.seattletimes.com/2012/03/guilty-pleas-in-slaying-of-everett-couple-last-september/

An Oregon man arrested last year after a multi-state murder spree pleaded guilty this morning to two counts of aggravated murder.

David Joseph “Joey” Pedersen, a three-time felon and an avowed white supremacist, will receive a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Pedersen, and his girlfriend, Holly Ann Grigsby were charged with aggravated murder for killing Pedersen’s estranged father, David “Red” Pedersen and his wife, Leslie Pedersen, in September. The two are also suspected of slayings in Oregon and California and could face federal prosecution.

Pedersen entered his guilty pleas in Snohomish County Superior Court this morning, according to Snohomish County Prosecutor Mark Roe.

Grigsby has pleaded not-guilty and her case is proceeding to trial.

Good to know Pedersen won't be roaming the streets for another kill. :furious:

Now, let's hope Grigsby is put away for the rest of her life as well.

Published: Saturday, May 05, 2012, 3:12 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2012/05/washington_prosecutor_wont_see.html

A county prosecutor in Washington state won't seek the death penalty against Holly Grigsby........

In a statement Friday, Snohomish County Prosecutor Mark Roe said the killings were led by David "Joey" Pedersen. He says that although Grigsby's alleged crimes "almost defy description" she didn't have prior criminal history.

Roe will seek life in prison for two first-degree murder charges against Grigsby.

http://www.portlandmonthlymag.com/issues/archives/articles/pedersen-dark-journey-june-2012/1/

The spree drew national media attention, especially after Grigsby told California detectives that she and Pedersen were headed to Sacramento to &#8220;kill &#8230; Jews.&#8221; Pedersen elaborated in a statement that police found in Myers&#8217;s car, which he later reprised in a letter: &#8220;May this act serve notice to all Zionist agents, here in America and abroad &#8230; that there exists yet a stout-hearted resistance to those forces seeking to destroy our race.&#8221;

EVIL - EVIL - EVIL

On March 16, the state of Washington handed Pedersen two life-without-parole sentences after he pleaded guilty to the Everett killings. (that he admitted that he had planned for years)

His lawyers say the federal Department of Justice may eventually take the tangled, tristate case.

NO REMORSE:
&#8220;Let me jump right into it, young lady,&#8221; he wrote to me recently. &#8220;I represent everything you have been &#8230; taught to loathe. I kill people. Given the opportunity at a &#8216;second chance&#8217; out in society, I would change only my tactics.&#8221;

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89
Back