GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be another person's credit card that was also stolen. I am thinking about the possible connection to the missing boys in CO that was mentioned by someone here. One of the boy's father left his CC in the truck. The truck and the boys are gone.
The credit card belonged to David's step mother who was found murdered last week. She had been stabbed with a pillow wrapped around her head. David's dad is missing. Holly and David are the prime suspects in the murder

With each new photo I see of Cody, the more I realize just how big and strong he is. He would have put up a hard fight. Fighting that skinhead would have just pissed him off bad. I can't see them letting him leave alive. But who the heck could kill 1 possibly 3 people and walk into a store and buy food so calmly?

Being from the same area, I am terrified! No one is safe until these two are caught!
Being Cody and I go to the same college, I feel an extra special hope he is alive.

The credit card belonged to Holly's mother who was found murdered last week. She had been stabbed with a pillow wrapped around her head. Holly's step dad is missing. Holly and David are the prime suspects in the murder

It was David's stepmother, not Holly's. David's dad is also missing.

I just looked around, but don't see any news updates this morning.

Continuing to pray for Cody, and his family. I can't even imagine what a rollercoaster they're on. :(

@KOINLocal6 just tweeted this

News conference scheduled for 11 am regarding missing Yamhill Co. teen Cody Myers | back story: bit.ly/px9Nkp

(look in scanner thread 4 this case, interesting post, find it interesting about this new
news conference today after seeing that...)

Pedersen’s convictions date to 1997, when he was 16 and convicted of robbery in Marion County, public records show. He spent nearly six years in prison and was released in January 2003.

Less than a month later, he was arrested on charges that included assaulting a police officer in Eastern Oregon’s Umatilla County. He was convicted on one count and spent seven years in prison. He was released May 24.

Grigsby spent time in prison for a variety of minor charges beginning in 2006, including identity theft and unauthorized use of a vehicle. After completing probation, she was again sentenced in 2008 on identity theft charges. She served two years.http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...isappearance/2011/10/04/gIQArxjmLL_story.html

This is my area....I have been warning friends to keep their car doors locked when driving and to be cautious of these two, should they return to the area for any reason. Ugh...this is really scary.

@KOINLocal6 just tweeted this

News conference scheduled for 11 am regarding missing Yamhill Co. teen Cody Myers | back story: bit.ly/px9Nkp

(look in scanner thread 4 this case, interesting post, find it interesting about this new
news conference today after seeing that...)

I am still rather new, and always have trouble finding the scanner page. Can you post a link?

Murder Suspects Father: 'Turn Yourselves In'

KATU News spoke with Grigsby's father late Tuesday afternoon. He said he is stunned that his daughter is now a murder suspect.

Fred Grigsby admits he hasn't seen much of her during the past year. He said last he knew his daughter was married and caring for her 2-year-old girl in Southeast Portland. He did add, however, that she has been to prison twice on drug-related convictions and was at one time involved in the White Supremacist movement. She also has multiple arrests for car theft plus ID theft and conspiracy. But he said she did go through treatment for heroin addiction and he thought she had straightened out her life.

"I cannot imagine this," he said. "I cannot even fathom this. It breaks my heart."

When asked what he would like to say to his daughter who is on the run, he said simply "turn yourself in." He said he is worried that if she doesn't turn herself in right away, authorities will eventually find her and things might spin out of control very quickly.

Snipped: http://www.katu.com/news/local/131111533.html

How absolutely scary, those 2 are monsters. I just don't even know what to say. My God Cody's parents must be such a wreck.

Body found in mid Willamette region has NOT been identified, notified Cody's family as a courtesy

Early info on body leads them to believe it was not an accidental death (body found in rual wooded area)

Via twitter
@KOINLocal6

Hastings: Body discovered by a citizen in rural, wooded area. Again, no confirmation it was #CodyMyers. Body is young adult male.

All local news have links to story updates on webpages

@KOINLocal6 tweet (not very comforting for us here in the area)

Latest on #CodyMyers investigation live at noon. Body found (no positive ID yet), suspects at large, public safety at risk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle
Back