GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At work and just a quick post. This is not far from where I live! Oh man. :tears:

Still praying for Cody's family! And praying they catch these fugitives!!!

Oh, this just breaks my heart. I am also at work. How scary for people in the area!!

It's obvious that these 2 people (and, people is censored..there's a word I'd rather use but it's probably not appropriate, lol) will stop at nothing. Potentially killing innocent people, stealing, etc.

This has got to be very scary for the residents in Oregon, and Washington. Be safe everyone! I can't remember the last time where there was a case that involved suspects that were willing to go to these extremes. I'm praying hard that LE catches them soon.

I get the idea they knew the cops knew what they were driving, so they killed Cody, took his car, so they could travel a bit more undetected, but I am sure by now they knew the cops know what they are driving again, so they'll probably be looking for a new victim. I am scared outta my wits!!! My 23yr old 230lb brother is gonna be on the freeway today and I told him not to stop for anyone and to lock all his doors.
They are probably headed for Mexico. Californians be careful too!!!

WillametteValley-1-1.jpg

This is the Willamette Valley (for those unfamiliar with the location), where the body of a young male adult was found. The Lafayette and Salem areas fall right within it, near the center of the map; and the description of the area where the body was located was said to be the "mid-Willamette."

snip
Oregon State Police announced this morning that they have found the body of a young adult male in the Willamette Valley. Police have not positively identified the body, but have notified the family of Cody Myers, a 19-year-old who went missing Saturday, according to Lt. Gregg Hastings of the Oregon State Police.

Myers' family was notified in person that a body had been found, Hastings said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n..._i.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I get the idea they knew the cops knew what they were driving, so they killed Cody, took his car, so they could travel a bit more undetected, but I am sure by now they knew the cops know what they are driving again, so they'll probably be looking for a new victim. I am scared outta my wits!!! My 23yr old 230lb brother is gonna be on the freeway today and I told him not to stop for anyone and to lock all his doors.
They are probably headed for Mexico. Californians be careful too!!!

Mexico is a great point. I didn't think of that, but I bet that's exactly where they're heading. People all along the west coast need to be extremely careful. Now that the police have nationally broadcasted their photos and Cody's car information, they have most likely either already ditched it, are close to ditching it (as soon as they find a new victim), or have disguised it (changed the plates, etc) and are continuing to drive it.

I just can't help but wonder "why Cody"? Why would they go after a 200+lb male young adult who could defend himself quite well, I'm sure? Usually in cases like this, the suspects would target a teen girl most likely, because of the vulnerbility and it would much easier for them.

They must have been very, very desperate.

snip
Oregon State Police announced this morning that they have found the body of a young adult male in the Willamette Valley. Police have not positively identified the body, but have notified the family of Cody Myers, a 19-year-old who went missing Saturday, according to Lt. Gregg Hastings of the Oregon State Police.

Myers' family was notified in person that a body had been found, Hastings said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n..._i.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

How incredibly sad - the loss of such a kind, much-loved young man with a great future ahead of him. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Bless him.

I hope LE finds these evil perps before they have an opportunity to destroy more lives.

So terribly sad. Even though you think in your mind that it might turn out this way, you always hope in your heart a miracle will happen and the outcome would be ok.

God Bless his family.

Mexico is a great point. I didn't think of that, but I bet that's exactly where they're heading. People all along the west coast need to be extremely careful. Now that the police have nationally broadcasted their photos and Cody's car information, they have most likely either already ditched it, are close to ditching it (as soon as they find a new victim), or have disguised it (changed the plates, etc) and are continuing to drive it.

I just can't help but wonder "why Cody"? Why would they go after a 200+lb male young adult who could defend himself quite well, I'm sure? Usually in cases like this, the suspects would target a teen girl most likely, because of the vulnerbility and it would much easier for them.
They must have been very, very desperate.

My bolding

Opportunity possibly. This poor innocent boy with a car at the wrong place and time comes across dangerous desperate criminals. If they had a gun, or even a knife, his size wouldn't have mattered, especially if he was caught off guard.
JMHO

He may have stopped to help a lone female and been ambushed.

He may have stopped to help a lone female and been ambushed.

I thought about that. If that were the case though, I would think that female would have came forward to LE by now. Actually, ANYONE that had contact with Cody the day he disappeared should have came forward by now.

I thought about that. If that were the case though, I would think that female would have came forward to LE by now. Actually, ANYONE that had contact with Cody the day he disappeared should have came forward by now.

Not if the "lone" female was HG near her "broken down" black jeep.

Oh no! I am just devastated for Cody's family right now. I like to think that these subhumans are far away from this area but you guys are right - nobody is safe until they are apprehended. This is just heartbreaking...and terrifying all at the same time. I haven't been this shaken up since Brooke Wilberger disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back