GUILTY WA - Ginger Gover, 41, found deceased, Pierce County, 29 Jul 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing but radio silence from LE the past of couple of weeks and this could mean that they know more than they are revealing to the public or they don't have any clues to here disappearance.
I don't believe that LE is totally clueless about Ginger's disappearance and hopefully have some suspects and want that information to be confidential for now. I would not be a bit surprised that if some of her so called friends are linked to her disappearance.

NamUs shows 9 missing persons since 10/2016 in Pierce County alone. Will await more information before trying to narrow down the list.
I got curious about the area/address, looking at Google Earth and Puyallup, WA area...came across the news article from Nov 2017 I just posted above.

Where her body was found was 7.7 miles due south of where she met her friend at the gas station and would have been on the route she would take to go home to her Dad's. Her car was found almost 6 miles due EAST of that route. Someone deliberately moved the car away from the crime scene. I hope they could get some DNA or fingerprints off of it.

The exact cause of death has not been determined, but detectives are suspecting foul play and the death is being treated as a homicide.

"We believe she ran into foul play," said the Pierce County Sheriff's Department. "What led up to her death is still under investigation. We are trying to backtrack her whereabouts like we have been when we found her car stripped out and abandoned."

Body identified as missing Tacoma woman; foul play suspected in her death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu
Back