GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just want to chime in... My father would fall into the category of homeless, but definitely "couch surfs". He's also an alcoholic and drug addict. Believe it or not, he spends a large majority of his time on dating sites, looking for women to manipulate. He's pretty successful too. They think he's this amazing guy until he stays over, never leaves and totally takes over their lives. It's awful. He knows exactly how to pick his victims too. [emoji17]

Sorry Lori TX. That's must be so hard for you [emoji1317]

It would be great to see a list of locations he's been and the coorelating possible connections of reports attacks/animal abuse in the same area.

I doubt the date was going well. According to the charging docs, not word for word because I don't have them in front of me but during LE interview he said after the game they went to the bar he had too much to drink and blacked out and doesn't remember going back to her house but may had sex with her but doesn't remember and she was acting really weird.

This doesn't sound like a date going well. I'm sure he was a belligerent drunk at the bar and I'm sure she figured that out pretty quick. I wouldn't take a blacked out mean drunk back home to my house and say the date was going well. Already been stated by ex girlfriends he was mean when he drank.

Hey whiteorchids, are you saying you take this man for his word? What he said about the date and what actually happened are 2 different things.....just my opinion.

Maybe a "couch surfer" that at times slept on the street/in a shelter.. Either way that sounds homeless to me. Just don't see that type of person involved with online dating.

I doubt this guy was homeless in the hobo sense (probably crashing on any acquaintence couch that he could) and I doubt he worried about his next meal (that much anyway.) I bet he for sure had a dating profile to take advantage of unsuspecting women. this seems like a totally likely scenario.

Sorry Lori TX. That's must be so hard for you [emoji1317]

Thank you! It was much harder when I was younger and still thought I could somehow change him or help him. We are pretty estranged these days. I only get the calls from ransom women he's been living with when he's put into the hospital again. It's the best I can do with him.

I agree, 100%, and I really, really doubt he had more than 1 or 2 drinks. Just my opinion, though.

I tend to agree with you Oller. Most killers would not be boozing it up before they commit their crime like this. Despite his idiotic sloppy mistakes, I don't think he was blackout wasted or even close to it.

Also, wasn't he with another ex gf on Saturday when they discovered the body? More evidence this guy got his needs met by using women. Probably crashed on her couch too.

Cow mutilation in lake county North of Missoula..human caused..in july 2012. I'm not sure about a connection with him though.

I tend to agree with you Oller. Most killers would not be boozing it up before they commit their crime like this. Despite his idiotic sloppy mistakes, I don't think he was blackout wasted or even close to it.
I also doubt he was anywhere near wasted, but being an alcoholic he probably could consume more alcohol than your average person before feeling the effects. A good friend of mine, who is now in recovery thankfully, would down a six pack with no visible effects in the midst of his alcoholism.

How do you know link please?

Also, wasn't he with another ex gf on Saturday when they discovered the body? More evidence this guy got his needs met by using women. Probably crashed on her couch too.

He was sleeping over ex GF two nights a week according to her. He went to her house sat night as he was supposed to be there in the morn to do yard work but texted her that something came up or something like that. He was arrested at ex GF's house.

Thank you! It was much harder when I was younger and still thought I could somehow change him or help him. We are pretty estranged these days. I only get the calls from ransom women he's been living with when he's put into the hospital again. It's the best I can do with him.

You must be very strong!! What a good daughter you are [emoji1303]

Drunks are not chopping up a body and cleaning the crime scene in under 4 hours by themselves. Lol.

Jmo.

But they will mistake a recycling bin for the regular trash.

Which it seems like he specifically made sure she was disposed in different recycle bins. So he seemed sober enough to know exactly what he wanted to do.

I have no link, it's just my opinion. A drunk person would kill her and run, dismembering someone and disposing a body takes work and some of your wits about you to see it through....

I have no link, it's just my opinion. A drunk person would kill her and run, dismembering someone and disposing a body takes work and some of your wits about you to see it through....

His temper and meanness comes to light when he drinks according to the ex's. Specifically saying he is a MEAN DRUNK. He tried choking one of them after he had been drinking. I'm inclined to think he was in his mean angry mode and got set off by her rejecting him.

I have to wonder if JC fantasizes and is obsessed by gore. He did throw that Hannibal DVD on the table referencing his Mom He must have known exactly where the DVD was located.

I would be curious if he was a regular visitor of Best Gore.com and Daily Gore.com. Luka Magnotta who killed and dismembered his BF live on video and uploaded the snuff video to a gore website that's how they caught him. People figured out his username.

There are lots of these blood and gore websites that show beheadings, dismemberments, etc...I just googled it. I hope LE looks into this.

I just remembered that Luka Magnotta was mailing the body parts, and scattering body parts different places. Strangely similar.

His temper and meanness comes to light when he drinks according to the ex's. Specifically saying he is a MEAN DRUNK. He tried choking one of them after he had been drinking. I'm inclined to think he was in his mean angry mode and got set off by her rejecting him.

I don't disagree with what you said, and he may have had a few drinks that night. I just don't think he was wasted.

If he was heavy drinker it would have taken a LOT of drinks for him to be wasted.

If he was heavy drinker it would have taken a LOT of drinks for him to be wasted.

That's true unless he hadn't eaten much. Hits you faster if you have an empty stomach.

This is just one crazy case. It blows my mind. I hope LE gives more info soon.

YES!!! Thank you for acknowledging that. I have 100% compassion for the victim and family of this horrific crime, and I know that this site is victim friendly, but sheesh some folks will turn a complete blind eye to the fact that folks DO date and DO have an intimate life and DO take risks DO seek lower companionship at times. I have no idea if this is the case here, but this guy didn't accidentally show up unannounced. He was most likely invited. Which is a better story to warn your kids than "oh this was some creep hiding in the shadows." JMO

I think if it were going well on any level it would be because he was pulling off a charade (very possible that he could have spent the whole night being on decent behavior), until he dropped the charade and committed his act--either lost control or went through with what he had planned. (Or a little of both.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7
Back