GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my first post. Hello everyone! This case is so disturbing. Has anyone else thought that LE brought the charge up from murder 2 to murder 1 BECAUSE of his own admission about his online dating profile. Idk about anyone else but doesn't it seem out of character for a homeless, alcoholic/drug addict diving into online dating? IMO it doesn't seem to be a priority for someone who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from. Again MO, I think he created these profiles just to victimize someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Paralegalchic. Excellent point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is my first post. Hello everyone! This case is so disturbing. Has anyone else thought that LE brought the charge up from murder 2 to murder 1 BECAUSE of his own admission about his online dating profile. Idk about anyone else but doesn't it seem out of character for a homeless, alcoholic/drug addict diving into online dating? IMO it doesn't seem to be a priority for someone who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from. Again MO, I think he created these profiles just to victimize someone.

Good point - actually never thought about that. Homeless person having dating profiles online- odd to say the least .
That truly does not make any sense to me- don't think there is much truth in the "homeless" card he's playing.....

Good point - actually never thought about that. Homeless person having dating profiles online- odd to say the least .
That truly does not make any sense to me- don't think there is much truth in the "homeless" card he's playing.....

Maybe a "couch surfer" that at times slept on the street/in a shelter.. Either way that sounds homeless to me. Just don't see that type of person involved with online dating.

Maybe a "couch surfer" that at times slept on the street/in a shelter.. Either way that sounds homeless to me. Just don't see that type of person involved with online dating.

These are great points. I wouldn't think an average "couch surfer" aka homeless guy would feel confident enough to seek out a potential mate anywhere (including online). A large majority of the homeless are usually solely focused on getting out of their current situation (securing a steady job, saving money, utilizing the resources available to help them find a place to stay, etc.) OR they're an addict who cares about nothing more than scoring the next fix. They typically don't spend their time browsing the internet for hot babes to take them to baseball games.

These are great points. I wouldn't think an average "couch surfer" aka homeless guy would feel confident enough to seek out a potential mate anywhere (including online). A large majority of the homeless are usually solely focused on getting out of their current situation (securing a steady job, saving money, utilizing the resources available to help them find a place to stay, etc.) OR they're an addict who cares about nothing more than scoring the next fix. They typically don't spend their time browsing the internet for hot babes to take them to baseball games.

You might be surprised at how many homeless people really don't mind being homeless. I live in a community with a large homeless population and I'd say about 50% fit the two descriptions you have, and the other 50% are people who just don't like being tied down. They may work fairly often but it's on their own terms. And they don't want the responsibility of a lease and utilities, etc. One of our local homeless guys rode around on a bike all around the city for years. When he died it was discovered he'd left his daughter over $100,000!

I just found this:

http://www.kfbb.com/story/31708837/seattle-murder-suspect-has-criminal-history-in-montana

"Charlton was sentenced to five years probation for the felony theft, and as part of his sentence he spent time in drug rehabilitation in Butte and at a facility in Great Falls, according to the Department of Corrections."

So he didn't serve five years between 2009-2014; he was given five years probation. And... Butte is where the severed legs were discovered (I mentioned upthread).

Yeah. I replied earlier about that span of time and then erased it because this is the correct answer. He was convicted but they have a special program in Montana and can do a few weeks in a rehab-type community house. Here's an explanation of the program: http://www.corrections.com/news/art...soula-assessment-and-sanction-center-programs
Once they "pass" the rehab part, I think they aren't even monitored except to probably check in with probation officers, etc. It's for all the kindly criminals who will never do that again. lol.

He wasn't looking for mate. He wanted someone for friendship nothing serious. Someone to have coffee and just do what friends do.
This was according to his profile.

He didn't have anything and Ingrid have everything. Man looking for a woman to take care of him. Possibly he thought he found his meal ticket in IL but nope she probably refused his advances. Nobody does that to JC and he wasn't going to be refused.

These are great points. I wouldn't think an average "couch surfer" aka homeless guy would feel confident enough to seek out a potential mate anywhere (including online). A large majority of the homeless are usually solely focused on getting out of their current situation (securing a steady job, saving money, utilizing the resources available to help them find a place to stay, etc.) OR they're an addict who cares about nothing more than scoring his next fix. They typically aren't spending their time browsing the internet for hot babes to take them to baseball games.

Exactly! I don't personally know any homeless people but I see them at fuel stations and honestly, I cannot imagine any of them seeking an online date. This is why I believe he used online dating profiles as a way to find his victim. And he was obviously suave enough to catch Ingrid in his web of lies. God bless her and those beautiful girls.

I don't think the cooler matters at this point.. Obviously he got it from Ingrids garage.. If he did the unspeakable in her bathroom. My oh my he needs to burn in you know where!

Very interesting connections to where he's been. So seems to be a trail of dead he's left in his wake. Just the beginning...

[emoji33]
So that makes two separate towns where severed human or animal parts have been discovered in the past and where he's had some type of connection.

That's crazy... and scary.

I wonder if LE and the FBI are aware of this?

Very interesting connections to where he's been. So seems to be a trail of dead he's left in his wake. Just the beginning...

Either that or something in the water in Idaho.

In looking up severed body parts ) there was one story where a bad wreck happened, killing a woman and her child. But there was an extra severed head in the road that didn't belong to anybody. Turns out, it flew out of the man's truck who hit them. It was his wife. The rest of her body was found at his house....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/15/AR2006061501727.html

Just want to chime in... My father would fall into the category of homeless, but definitely "couch surfs". He's also an alcoholic and drug addict. Believe it or not, he spends a large majority of his time on dating sites, looking for women to manipulate. He's pretty successful too. They think he's this amazing guy until he stays over, never leaves and totally takes over their lives. It's awful. He knows exactly how to pick his victims too. [emoji17]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back