GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll have to research later on tonight if there's any documented studies of serial killers or repeat violent offenders that wanted their madness to end. So they subconsciously wanted to get caught. Got sloppy, didn't care anymore, lost the high etc...
Does any tiny part of them understand the wrong in all of this or are they dead inside?

Could that scar be from another victim who possibly bit his lip while attacking her? I don't think lips are a common place to have a scar. Fighting maybe?

His scar is deep and defined. I do think it is a common place to get punched and also to fall and split your lip when you are a kid. My DH has a small scar on his lip from when his brother threw a glass bottle at him when they were very young (yes, his brother is mentally unstable), it isn't really visible unless you know it is there, but still...

His scar is deep and defined. I do think it is a common place to get punched and also to fall and split your lip when you are a kid. My DH has a small scar on his lip from when his brother threw a glass bottle at him when they were very young (yes, his brother is mentally unstable), it isn't really visible unless you know it is there, but still...

The only reason I brought that up about ex injuring his lip because in the charging docs LE states he has an injury to his lip and if he has done this before someone else could have injured him there also. The ex girlfriend noticed it as well.

List of US serial killers if anyone is interested.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

The only reason I brought that up about ex injuring his lip because in the charging docs LE states he has an injury to his lip and if he has done this before someone else could have injured him there also. The ex girlfriend noticed it as well.

List of US serial killers if anyone is interested.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

I agree, it is very possible. That's what I meant by his scar being deep and defined, it must have been a traumatic injury to cause that.

I don't think this is drugs. A lot of people are on drugs that don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is alcohol. A lot of people drink heavily and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is mommy issues. We all have issues of some sort and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this was a rage, a black out, an argument, a rejection, male performance, etc... see above about not mutilating a body.

He is a serial killer. Period. A cold, sick serial killer. Nothing prompted it. It IS who he is and was way before he met Ms. Lyne. (of course my opinion)

We as amateurs are able to find a connection to the coincidental death he's left in his wake. Imagine what the professional will find.

I totally agree with you. I'd bet the ranch he's a SK.

NOTE double quote didn't work so I copied and pasted
""There's a part of me, naive albeit, that believes a lot of what he said in his story has truth to it.
Like what ? Please share !""

I think the series of events he told is all true. He just left out details or altered them a tad to make his story work.

I can only explain it like the movie "The Life of Pi". One version is just a parallel version of the truth. Which story do you prefer, as the end of the movie asks?
To JC, he prefers his version as his truth.
Does that make sense? lol lol I went real deep there.

I think the series of events he told is all true. He just left out details or altered them a tad to make his story work.

Agree. He mentioned possible sex and her acting strange and him blacking out and not remembering the rest while getting bruises from what he doesn't remember of how he got them.

So we clearly get some view of the picture even if our antennas are not being allowed to show us the entire episode.

Now I would do more elaboration on the probables, But there is no need to remind people of what we all assumed from the gate.

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

Ditto here. Having been there multiple times, I can tell you I got into my car, and drove between states, woke up in different beds and did all kinds of really stupid ****. But no way in hell I would have been able to devise this:

1.- Mutilate and wrap body parts.
2.- Clean crime scene.
3.- Bring some body parts to an inner city neighborhood versus leaving them in the home.

IF he was indeed blacked out, I can give him the "oh sh... I killed her", but he would have not have the presence of mind to do all the cover up above.

and yay sobriety!

Agree. He mentioned possible sex and her acting strange and him blacking out and not remembering the rest while getting bruises from what he doesn't remember of how he got them.

So we clearly get some view of the picture even if are antennas are not being allowed to show us the entire episode.

Now I would do more elaboration on the probables, But there is no need to remind people of what we all assumed from the gate.

Yes! This; I love this and will use it! Like watching a scrambled screen.

"So we clearly get some view of the picture even if are antennas are not being allowed to show us the entire episode."

I'm taller then he is. I'm a woman and I probably could have over taken that little man. He abuses women smaller than him to feel like a big tough guy.

Maybe abuses, tortures, dismembers farm animals & pets as well? And dare I say it...poor homeless or those in shelters???

Just speculating......????

Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx