GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He waived his Miranda rights to talk to LE. It was shortly after he requested representation.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/12/young-mom-decapitated-after-online-date.html

It that a reliable source because I remember it being reported that IL's Mom and initial LE didn't find anything out of order until they did a swab of the bathtub. According to that article link - blood was visible .....that's the first I've heard so I question the source...or is this newly released?

According to the this article: "When Seattle detectives arrived at Lyne’s home, they found her bathtub splattered with blood and beside it “found a 15-inch pruning saw.”

ETA: I hate that they positioned the photos of IL and JC like that - I don't know why but it just angers me.

It that a reliable source because I remember it being reported that IL's Mom and initial LE didn't find anything out of order until they did a swab of the bathtub. According to that article link - blood was visible .....that's the first I've heard so I question the source...or is this newly released?

According to the this article: "When Seattle detectives arrived at Lyne’s home, they found her bathtub splattered with blood and beside it “found a 15-inch pruning saw.”

ETA: I hate that they positioned the photos of IL and JC like that - I don't know why but it just angers me.

I don't know. Most of the articles I read did have small amounts of blood but barely noticeable. Nancy Grace same thing.

Do we have a name for JC's attorney?

His attorney name is actually Mr. Whogivesacrap.

Especially since they know that they are not taking on this case for actual justice.

Now I understand having to work to pay bills and pay back student loans.

But some of these defense attorneys seem like the type to burn Jesus at the cross if they could make a fast buck or a decent salary.

So I'm not blaming all defense attorneys . I am just fed up with the ones that feel its their civic duty to free the ones that they know are heartless.

Jmo.

Do we have a name for JC's attorney?

Gordon Hill, public defender

Tough gig. I wonder if it's viewed by the public defender as an opportunity to make a name for himself. Gary Ridgway's appointed attorney - Mark Prothero - ultimately authored a book on the case.

ETA: Prothero worked for the Associated Counsel for the Accused (ACA), as does Hill.

This is opinion right? Because I can't find anything specific in MSM stating that the cooler used for the torso was a cooler that they brought to the baseball game, or that they even made it to the game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Trying to catch up and probably jumping ahead too soon. The cooler was not Ingrid's. It's been established it was already in the trash before JC put her torso in it.

Drunks are not chopping up a body and cleaning the crime scene in under 4 hours by themselves. Lol.

Jmo.

But they will mistake a recycling bin for the regular trash.

Which it seems like he specifically made sure she was disposed in different recycle bins. So he seemed sober enough to know exactly what he wanted to do.

I thought I had heard that Dahmer and Bundy both would drink before their murders. I know Bundy didn't dispose in the same gruesome way but I'll have to look into the alcohol factor as I might be remembering wrong.

Thanks. That was thoughtful he spared the cats.

But (and I'm just speculating) that it's going to take the FBI a lot of overtime & shoeleather to put all the incidents throughout six states together---like crocheting a big afghan coverlet.

I bet my last "Tubman" on it!

Moo

Trying to catch up and probably jumping ahead too soon. The cooler was not Ingrid's. It's been established it was already in the trash before JC put her torso in it.

So that means he had her torso in the car with him and just happened to find a random cooler in the trash to put it in? He would have had to gotten out of the car, gotten the cooler out of the trash, put her torso in, then taken the cooler back to the trash where he dumped it..?

So that means he had her torso in the car with him and just happened to find a random cooler in the trash to put it in? He would have had to gotten out of the car, gotten the cooler out of the trash, put her torso in, then taken the cooler back to the trash where he dumped it..?

Yeah, pretty much. The thing that confuses me is didn't they search a party house he was known to frequent nearby? Maybe he'd seen it in the trash? But yes, that's correct. A neighbor had previously seen it in the trash along with some other items left by previous tenants.

I could be wrong, but I understood that someone who lived at the place said that they had seen the cooler in the bin and even considered taking it (presumably in the week since it had been dumped there by JC), not that he had necessarily seen it before The date of the murder.

Bet he was drunk and some sort of argument or altercation happened once they got to her house, probably some sort of rejection or being confronted on his drunkenness or turned down. This was NOT what he had envisioned for the night to end and in a buzzed, pissed off rage, killed her. That will sober you up REAL quick and then go into "cover your a$$ mode." The whole cut up the body thing was his plan to get away with it. Dump in garbage cans etc. etc. By this time he knew what he had done and what he was doing. Possibly regretful but more terrified of getting caught. The guy didn't exactly have a normal life and wouldn't be too familiar with garbage schedules and recycle vs garbage cans. Plus he was exhausted, hung over and spent.. forgot the saw, purse, ID, tickets.. didn't know the recycle schedule...Dump the car, crash on the curb...

I agree with your summary. Adrenaline plays a huge part until it wears off and exhaustion sets in.

I had a boyfriend many, many years ago who was Jekyll and Hyde when he drank. He could drink a ton and never got sloppy or slurry and if anything he was maybe even more acute. But when the switch flicked and he flipped into a rage - it was like he wasn't a human anymore. He had a look in eyes (I've always described it as a wild, rabid animal) and you couldn't talk or get through to him - period. He was in a trance and total blind rage. Alcohol might bring out the rage a little more in people if it's in them to begin with, scary stuff to witness...

I could be wrong, but I understood that someone who lived at the place said that they had seen the cooler in the bin and even considered taking it (presumably in the week since it had been dumped there by JC), not that he had necessarily seen it before The date of the murder.

I agree with you Kammie, that's how I understood it. During the week (after the disposal) a neighbor had seen the cooler, and thought it looked new and considered taking it.

MasterGee, so you think this happned out of some provoked rage? That if the night had gone differently Ingrid would still be alive? Can you elaborate? I just think he's a serial killer and he knew going into that date his intention to kill. Always interested in other's perspective

NOTE double quote didn't work so I copied and pasted
""There's a part of me, naive albeit, that believes a lot of what he said in his story has truth to it.
Like what ? Please share !""

I think the series of events he told is all true. He just left out details or altered them a tad to make his story work.

I can only explain it like the movie "The Life of Pi". One version is just a parallel version of the truth. Which story do you prefer, as the end of the movie asks?
To JC, he prefers his version as his truth.
Does that make sense? lol lol I went real deep there.

They say there's always a realm of truth in people's lies, it helps them remember their story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back