GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have a transcript of that interview?

Hows does one "get into the stock market"? Don't you have to have money to buy stocks first? And where would his parents go visit him?

Thank you ! Yes you do....and some knowledge of how to analyze the conditions that will allow a profit - unless he got sucked into one of those get rich quick schemes on an Infomercial. I think the stock market would be my last resort for bettering my life except maybe for roulette. Trained professionals have lost it all on stocks and some took their own lives .

I know it's been posted before, the timeline of JC's criminal activity. Is there someplace that it is easily accessible?

Just wondering when he could have been in California. I didn't have much time to look today, but I did a search on unidentified women in California and the very first one I looked at was a dismemberment with at least the hand and head found. Torso and other limbs were missing. The UID was found in March 2008.

In no way saying this is connected to JC.

His cousin did give that one brief interview. I honestly think that they are waiting, plus they are suffering their own pain. It might be be too early for them to speak out - you know how the general public can be... Plus, unfortunately, I think they are still holding out on a small possiblltiy that he could be innocent.

They have been receiving a lot of hate mail - I just don't understand this.

It will be incredibly interesting when the parents/sister do finally speak out. This probably won't happen for another six months or so.

I've never understood why people send hate mail to criminals, much less their innocent family members. What kind of people are these? Why waste your precious time with such nonsense?

Hello, first time post. I don't know what happened, if it was premeditated, or if JC is serial. I do know she was killed and I think JC disposed of the body the way that's by the book. If a rock band sings about it then it has to be common knowledge. Google Necro Body Disposal lyrics. It's eerily similar. The pepper spray makes sense on the outside of the bag to mask scent and keep animals away...I'm sure Ingrid had pepper spray being a single mother dating on-line. She might have also unwittingly given JC a shill. Does anyone else think it's odd that she didn't trust her ex w a set of keys? Even in case of emergency w/ joint custody and all? Maybe she told him negative things about her previous relationship. Coupled w/ "the girls will be staying with his parents tonight" (ie no alibi and husband always gets looked at first). The torso is the hardest to dispose of and also the hardest to identify the identity. It makes sense he rid the body of facial, dental, finger prints and feet. To get rid of a torso one wants to throw it in a large volume trash area (industrial park, apartment complex, shopping mall, fraternity row) or a house w people moving and have lots of trash. The thinking is the trash guy is going to show up and slap his brow and just start loading so he can finish his route and won't inspect anything. Thanks. Just a few thoughts.

Oh, forgot to mention that he screwed up with the recycling bins because he might be colorblind. Coupled with poor lighting, stress, and emotional/physical/mental exhaustion and possible inebriation or the wearing off of the "high"

Does anyone have a transcript of that interview?

Hows does one "get into the stock market"? Don't you have to have money to buy stocks first? And where would his parents go visit him?

Right? Honestly I don't think it's good when a person who's bad with money gets involved in stocks. It can be a lot like gambling. You have to be very smart and strategic with money.

Stock market - BS. He was a homeless career criminal. No firm would hire him to handle client's money, he had no money to buy or trade stock for himself and we know he was a day laborer. He just lied about his new career to dupe his family into thinking that he had somehow become a responsible adult. I feel sorry for his family and understand how they want this culprit to be anyone other than their son/brother/cousin/etc. and are holding out hope that their loved one is not a cold blooded murdering psycho but the chances that Ingrid drove him to where ever from her house and someone else entered her home, did this horrible deed and then drove her car to where JC ended up 'beaten up and robbed before passing out on the sidewalk' are about the same as winning the lottery.

There are so many victims who are forever changed by the actions of one horribly psychotic evil man that it seems unfair that he can only be punished for what he did to Ingrid. Those little girls will never be the same. What they were before this is not the person they will be now.

IMHO he wanted to kill a beautiful woman who was a loving, good mommy and sought the company of Ingrid as she was the perfect object of his disgusting plan. I will always believe that he gave the Hannibal video to his mom, not as a warning but as a confession; "watch this if you want to understand what I am." Of course, he wasn't a Doctor like Lector, just a mind damaged person with grandiose ideas.

One wonders what else he has done as he moved around the country committing crimes.

Why was his method of disposal so haphazard? Haste. His planning had not gotten to 'what do I do afterwards'.

I have a feeling that getting into the stock market might have meant "getting interested in the stock market." Like maybe he put the bare minimum to play into an online account and was watching the stocks, waiting for his pay day.

Unless he had a trust fund or something, I am not seeing this guy being able to sink enough into stocks (even picked by a genius) to have substantial "success" in the market we have seen over the past decade. Unless he had something super crafty going on, which I doubt.

But maybe to some people, who were pulling for him, success simply meant not being behind bars or engaging in criminal acts or aberrant behavior.

The only real job that has been referenced besides the day labor program was at Burger King, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock market - BS. He was a homeless career criminal. No firm would hire him to handle client's money, he had no money to buy or trade stock for himself and we know he was a day laborer. He just lied about his new career to dupe his family into thinking that he had somehow become a responsible adult. I feel sorry for his family and understand how they want this culprit to be anyone other than their son/brother/cousin/etc. and are holding out hope that their loved one is not a cold blooded murdering psycho but the chances that Ingrid drove him to where ever from her house and someone else entered her home, did this horrible deed and then drove her car to where JC ended up 'beaten up and robbed before passing out on the sidewalk' are about the same as winning the lottery.

There are so many victims who are forever changed by the actions of one horribly psychotic evil man that it seems unfair that he can only be punished for what he did to Ingrid. Those little girls will never be the same. What they were before this is not the person they will be now.

IMHO he wanted to kill a beautiful woman who was a loving, good mommy and sought the company of Ingrid as she was the perfect object of his disgusting plan. I will always believe that he gave the Hannibal video to his mom, not as a warning but as a confession; "watch this if you want to understand what I am." Of course, he wasn't a Doctor like Lector, just a mind damaged person with grandiose ideas.

One wonders what else he has done as he moved around the country committing crimes.

Why was his method of disposal so haphazard? Haste. His planning had not gotten to 'what do I do afterwards'.

Thanks, great post Teatime well said.

I agree Teatime. But I tend to think picking the recycle can was due to being exhausted and hungover. Sloppy clue to leave behind. Glad he did leave that and that's about the only thing in Ingrid's death I can say feeling positive at this time. Everything else is just so sad for her family & daughters especially.

I don't know if this really matters, but I live in Wa and Blue Container is for trash and green container is for recycle.

I don't know if this really matters, but I live in Wa and Blue Container is for trash and green container is for recycle.

He may just not be detail-oriented, unless it's more directly connected to the dismembering. Although he became sloppy at the end when he forgot the saw. Maybe feeling time pressure? And if he has been homeless for a while, he may not know the meaning of the different colored cans.

Oh, forgot to mention that he screwed up with the recycling bins because he might be colorblind. Coupled with poor lighting, stress, and emotional/physical/mental exhaustion and possible inebriation or the wearing off of the "high"

Well as a responsible home owner I'm sure he should have been familiar with the color....Oh that's right.. his home for the better part of the last 10 years has been the street or jail! This guy was a street hustler, living off of others and the system. Had no knowledge of recycle cans or schedules. Probably never paid a garbage bill in his life. IMO

I keep thinking that he put the remains in recycling bins for a reason. Maybe shock value, maybe something else, but I don't believe he mistook the recycling bins for regular trash bins. I might believe it if there was one recycling bin used and the other two were regular trash bins, but three recycling bins sounds intentional. IMO

I keep thinking that he put the remains in recycling bins for a reason. Maybe shock value, maybe something else, but I don't believe he mistook the recycling bins for regular trash bins. I might believe it if there was one recycling bin used and the other two were regular trash bins, but three recycling bins sounds intentional. IMO

The cooler though, was in the trash. Either way, trash or recycle, I think he did it for shock value.

The cooler though, was in the trash. Either way, trash or recycle, I think he did it for shock value.

Yeah, the more this case unravels, the more I think this was all a big show he put on. It was all designed for shock... This made him famous and he thinks that's awesome. JMO.

IIRC, the original remains (head, etc.) were left in a bin owned by someone on vacation, right? Idk if they've said if that was the only bin that was still on the curb at that time? I'd imagine it was. So that would make it the can that was most likely to be handled in the next few days. Selecting that one makes it seem like he wanted the remains to be found.

Yeah, the more this case unravels, the more I think this was all a big show he put on. It was all designed for shock... This made him famous and he thinks that's awesome. JMO.

IIRC, the original remains (head, etc.) were left in a bin owned by someone on vacation, right? Idk if they've said if that was the only bin that was still on the curb at that time? I'd imagine it was. So that would make it the can that was most likely to be handled in the next few days. Selecting that one makes it seem like he wanted the remains to be found.

Or the one that was handy. So he didn't have to walk into peoples yards.

Any DNA found yet? I'm seriously afraid he just may walk without it. So much is circumstantial evidence. We've seen many people walk with more evidence than this!

Any DNA found yet? I'm seriously afraid he just may walk without it. So much is circumstantial evidence. We've seen many people walk with more evidence than this!

I've also seen many convicted with less circumstantial and no body. You just never know what's the jury is going to do.

I bet LE has plenty of DNA, possibly sperm left in her, (torso found) DNA in her fingernails, he was scratched, injured lip, on doorknob, prune blade, prints left on trash bags, in car, cooler. Etc....

LE is just being tight lipped about evidence they don't want any copycat killers. They went from 2nd degree to first. You can bet they got the goods on this guy.

This guys work was sloppy. Bathtub cleanup was very good though. I just can't believe he killed, dismembered, cleaned up bloodbath, did all his disposing in around four hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back