GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope this works, I'm on my ipad

View attachment 92469

Wow...
I can definitely see a resemblance. The "green eyes" description is what makes me think it's very likely to have been him.

Green eyes are rare (only like 2% of the population or something like that), and JC's eye color is one of his most prominent features, IMO.

And, I'm not sure this victim would have easily recalled the offender's eye color unless they were fairly distinctive. I didn't notice his eye color when I saw the first mugshot (I think I was too freaked out by the "bugginess" of them instead), but I IMMEDIATELY noticed how green they were in the mugshot of him wearing the white/green striped prison garb.

I mean, how many actively violent offenders with green eyes can there be out assaulting people in the Seattle area? I surely hope not a lot.

22727bd006421c23920487a0a2f44fb6.jpg

Wow...
I can definitely see a resemblance. The "green eyes" description is what makes me think it's very likely to have been him.

Green eyes are rare (only like 2% of the population or something like that), and JC's eye color is one of his most prominent features, IMO.

And, I'm not sure this victim would have easily recalled the offender's eye color unless they were fairly distinctive. I didn't notice his eye color when I saw the first mugshot (I think I was too freaked out by the "bugginess" of them instead), but I IMMEDIATELY noticed how green they were in the mugshot of him wearing the white/green striped prison garb.

I mean, how many actively violent offenders with green eyes can there be out assaulting people in the Seattle area? I surely hope not a lot.

22727bd006421c23920487a0a2f44fb6.jpg

I completely agree with you! The eyes in the sketch are quite creepy IMO and I think the same about JC's eyes. I can also imagine the poor girl giving the sketch artist the description and him drawing in the nose with a more bulbous tip description...not to mention the likeness of the chin! If it's not him then this is one hell of a close coincidence!

I find that difficult to fathom too. I can only think he's had practice or had thought about and planned it carefully ahead of time, maybe not specifically IL. I wonder if he kept journals? He moved around so much, but I wonder what items he had stored at his ex's.

And, possibly at his parents' home (attic or basement), or a self-storage facility. Journals, memorabilia, a collection of psycho-slasher Videos/DVDs, or other evidence that might give some insight into WTH's wrong with him.

Sketch released of suspect in stabbing of Lake Kathleen teen

March 4th

http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/371067021.html

King County Sheriff’s detectives have released a sketch of the suspect who assaulted a 16- year-old girl at her home near Lake Kathleen on Tuesday(March 4,2016) east of Renton.
<snip>
The suspect, who is unknown to the girl, stabbed her in the stomach with an &#8220;exacto&#8221; knife as she was leaving a workshop in her house, according to the King County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.
She fought off the suspect, who fled. The assault occurred in the 14100 block of West Lake Kathleen Drive.

<snip>suspect is described as a white male approximately 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with dark spiky hair and green eyes. He had a few days growth of beard or stubble. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves. He is described as clean cut.

My note:
I know there is good Metro bus service and the bus does go out to Lake Kathleen. Does anyone think this description & sketch could possibly be JC?

Lake Kathleen is a continuation from the Renton City Limits into King County on Cemetery Road.This is a possible/viable bus route from Camus in the Renton Highlands where Ingrid lived. If JC hired out as a day laborer perhaps he was familar with the various suburbs in the area.

Amazing find. I hope that you forwarded this information to LE.

I hope LE starts the investigation first with his wallet or little pocket notepad --just a gut feeling I have that there will be some info he wrote in "code" to himself. Like initials, dates, incidents, etc

Moo

Timeline:
1. 4/8/16 Friday- game started at 7:10 p.m. - ended at 10:05 p.m.
2. 4/9/16 Saturday morning- Ingrid was reported missing at 10:00 a.m.
3. 4/9/16 Saturday afternoon- body parts found by neighbor in recycle bin after collection 1600 block on 21st Ave
4. 4/11/16 Monday- John Robert Charlton arrested- initial charge of suspicion of second-degree murder
5. 4/13/16 Wednesday- probable cause- charged with 1st degree murder- Gordon Hill, public defender bail set at $2 million
6. 4/15/16 Friday- second set of body parts found by trash collector 900 block on 20th Ave
7. 4/15/16 Friday- search warrant issued for house at 948 20th Ave
8. 4/18/16 Monday- third set of body parts found by employees at recycling center on South Hanford St
9. 4/27/16 Wednesday- Charlton will be arraigned for 1st degree murder and theft of a vehicle

This is the best that I can do, so please feel free to add, correct or fine tune.

Thanks, Esse!

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

Ditto here. Having been there multiple times, I can tell you I got into my car, and drove between states, woke up in different beds and did all kinds of really stupid ****. But no way in hell I would have been able to devise this:

1.- Mutilate and wrap body parts.
2.- Clean crime scene.
3.- Bring some body parts to an inner city neighborhood versus leaving them in the home.

IF he was indeed blacked out, I can give him the "oh sh... I killed her", but he would have not have the presence of mind to do all the cover up above.

and yay sobriety!

You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

I'm taller then he is. I'm a woman and I probably could have over taken that little man. He abuses women smaller than him to feel like a big tough guy.

Oh, if only we'd been at that stadium ... the outcome would have been quite different (provided there was a trash chute nearby)!

Amazing find. I hope that you forwarded this information to LE.
Good Morning and thanks to all who contributed to my post!

I called (206)2335000 and left the tip. I would have never made the call without your (everyone's)encouragement! I closed my message to the tip line with the hope that this might help LE get justice for Ingrid and her girls!

Oh my gosh, yes I honestly do. With the exception of the eyebrows in the sketch I think there's quite a similarity. Really good sleuthing MizStery!

I think the eyebrows actually look a lot like him. They are not as thick, but they make a distinctive curve downwards on both ends. Kind of a half-moon shape, which is unusual. The mugshot of him wearing green and white (the second one that came out) is really similar. But the most striking thing I think is the description!

"suspect is described as a white male approximately 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with dark spiky hair and green eyes. He had a few days growth of beard or stubble. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves. He is described as clean cut."

That was a great find MyzStery - and I hope LE reads the description of the perp. Also "black gloves" - hmm.

Good Morning and thanks to all who contributed to my post!

I called (206)2335000 and left the tip. I would have never made the call without your (everyone's)encouragement! I closed my message to the tip line with the hope that this might help LE get justice for Ingrid and her girls!

[emoji2][emoji106]

Also to note, this incident MyzStery posted about at Lake Kathleen/Renton area - that was March 1st, so presumably he had already met IL by then. It's within the 4-8 week window of "dating" that has been mentioned, so he could have been prowling around the Renton area in that time frame.

I wonder if he (the perp, whoever he is) was looking to steal something from the shed/yard, and the young woman surprised him? The wording "grabbed an xacto knife" is kind of strange. Grabbed it from where? The shed?

Slightly different description of the encounter here: http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/370828951.html

"The girl told investigators an unknown man was standing outside as she opened the door at about noon. He grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the stomach.."

Also to note, this incident MyzStery posted about at Lake Kathleen/Renton area - that was March 1st, so presumably he had already met IL by then. It's within the 4-8 week window of "dating" that has been mentioned, so he could have been prowling around the Renton area in that time frame.

I wonder if he (the perp, whoever he is) was looking to steal something from the shed/yard, and the young woman surprised him? The wording "grabbed an xacto knife" is kind of strange. Grabbed it from where? The shed?

Slightly different description of the encounter here: http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/370828951.html

"The girl told investigators an unknown man was standing outside as she opened the door at about noon. He grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the stomach.."
Teen reports attack by stranger near her Renton-area home(SeattleTimes)

The 16-year-old girl said she was attacked near her home in the East Renton Highlands.

Update at 10:21 a.m. Friday: The King County Sheriff&#8217;s Office has released a sketch of the man suspected of the attack.

Original story:

King County sheriff&#8217;s deputies are investigating the attack on a 16-year-old girl Tuesday in the East Renton Highlands.

The victim said she was stabbed with a small blade around noon in the 14100 block of West Lake Kathleen Drive. The girl said she was walking out of a small shop on her family&#8217;s property when a man standing outside the door stabbed in the stomach with an X-acto-type knife.

The girl fought with the man and was able to flee. She suffered minor injuries, the sheriff&#8217;s office said.

The man is described as white, about 30, 5 feet 9 and about 180 pounds. He had short, dark &#8220;spiky&#8221; hair and a small beard, the sheriff&#8217;s office said.

He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/teen-attacked-by-stranger-near-her-renton-area-home/

The sixteen year old girl had excellent self defense instincts & presence of mind! If he had overpowered her especially as isolated as the back of her yard sounds it could have been a horrible tragedy.

Also,I wonder since he was waiting outside the door if he was stalking her? When I first read the story I thought she might have surprised him snooping around her house.

Teen reports attack by stranger near her Renton-area home(SeattleTimes)

The 16-year-old girl said she was attacked near her home in the East Renton Highlands.

Update at 10:21 a.m. Friday: The King County Sheriff&#8217;s Office has released a sketch of the man suspected of the attack.

Original story:

King County sheriff&#8217;s deputies are investigating the attack on a 16-year-old girl Tuesday in the East Renton Highlands.

The victim said she was stabbed with a small blade around noon in the 14100 block of West Lake Kathleen Drive. The girl said she was walking out of a small shop on her family&#8217;s property when a man standing outside the door stabbed in the stomach with an X-acto-type knife.

The girl fought with the man and was able to flee. She suffered minor injuries, the sheriff&#8217;s office said.

The man is described as white, about 30, 5 feet 9 and about 180 pounds. He had short, dark &#8220;spiky&#8221; hair and a small beard, the sheriff&#8217;s office said.

He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/teen-attacked-by-stranger-near-her-renton-area-home/

The sixteen year old girl had excellent self defense instincts & presence of mind! If he had overpowered her especially as isolated as the back of her yard sounds it could have been a horrible tragedy.

Also,I wonder since he was waiting outside the door if he was stalking her? When I first read the story I thought she might have surprised him snooping around her house.

I wonder about this: "A day before the attack, the victim's family reported a break in at their home. And a few days before that, a neighbor reported seeing a man matching the suspect sketch ..."

If that was the same guy, he could have been stalking her or just looking to steal stuff (as we know JC did)- http://komonews.com/news/local/deputies-searching-for-man-who-stabbed-teenage-girl

Those pupils in the photo (both mug shots) and the sketch... freaky. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but this really does look like him.

I covered up the ears and the mouth, and it looks a lot more like JC.

I hope LE is going to bring JC in on a line up for the attacked teen to identify or rule out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back