GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
e8a14101fc41f5ea56ebba5b7fad3851.jpg
Not relevant to the case but since I first saw his FB I couldn't shake how much he looked like Mike the "situation" from Jersey Shore to me. In this picture even more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jmo, but I would think the young victim and the police in Ingrid's town would have been on that instantly, once JC's picture(s) hit the news. I do wonder why it took a WS supersleuth to make it public, though.

....and what about the description of the man who tried to abduct the young woman in Seattle - wasn't he the same height/weight according to the victim?

....and what about the description of the man who tried to abduct the young woman in Seattle - wasn't he the same height/weight according to the victim?

I don't know. I paid attention to the 16 year old's attack because it was in the same town as Ingrid (I think), and there was a composite picture along with the description. I would hope the police were/are right on top of it. They are hopefully amassing volumes of damning info on JC.

The artist's sketch of the attacker of the 16 year old and the photo of JC are an exact match! That young girl is so lucky to be alive and so smart to have been able to provide LE with such amazing details. Well, many of us figured that this was not his first act of violent crime. I think there will be more bodies linked to him.

He wasn't joking around in the underwear photo, he likes women's underwear in some weird, grotesque fetish kind of way.

He wasn't joking around in the underwear photo, he likes women's underwear in some weird, grotesque fetish kind of way.

He wasn't? How can you be so sure - do you know him, or know something we don't? Or are you only assuming?

Also to note, this incident MyzStery posted about at Lake Kathleen/Renton area - that was March 1st, so presumably he had already met IL by then. It's within the 4-8 week window of "dating" that has been mentioned, so he could have been prowling around the Renton area in that time frame.

I wonder if he (the perp, whoever he is) was looking to steal something from the shed/yard, and the young woman surprised him? The wording "grabbed an xacto knife" is kind of strange. Grabbed it from where? The shed?

Slightly different description of the encounter here: http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/370828951.html

"The girl told investigators an unknown man was standing outside as she opened the door at about noon. He grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the stomach.."

[Bolded and Underscored by Me] That description of the perp says nothing about him having "green eyes".

I think he may have grabbed the Exacto knife out of the victim's hand. (Just guessing)

I may be alone in this, but I don't see the photo of him in her underwear as necessarily significant; I feel like the Dr. Phil show is making much ado about nothing with it. Maybe what the ex-girlfriend says on the show may change my mind, but for now, it looks to me like he is being silly or playful. If this is what they are using to demonstrate his supposed deviance, I think it's a stretch ... allegedly dismembering another human shows that much more effectively, anyway!

Looks like he is performing -- a "Gong Show" or some sort of talent show. With the curtains behind him, it looks like he's on a stage. Impersonating "Wonder Woman"?

He wasn't? How can you be so sure - do you know him, or know something we don't? Or are you only assuming?

Because the "joke" of wearing women's underwear isn't funny enough for a normal, non-fetishistic man to overcome the taboo of wearing it.

Because the "joke" of wearing women's underwear isn't funny enough for a normal, non-fetishistic man to overcome the taboo of wearing it.

Respectfully, I would say that is still an assumption that is up for debate, rather than an unequivocal fact, which you seem to state it to be.

As an aside, I fear we are getting a little off track by our discussion of what the photo "means" at this point, so I will stop debating it myself.

Looks like he is performing -- a "Gong Show" or some sort of talent show. With the curtains behind him, it looks like he's on a stage. Impersonating "Wonder Woman"?

Yeah I couldn't figure out the curtained background. It reminded me when my husband got called onstage when we were on vacation. He about about 4 other guys had to do a bunch of silly things. I can't make out the background images on the left or right but thought I saw clothing (jeans).

I still don't understand why the ex GF is sharing that photo on DR Phil. What is that photo suppose to mean if you dress like that your a psycho killer?

She might have asked him to do that just being playful. I think if a man is secure with his masculinity and just playing around no big deal. I think Ive asked my ex boyfriends to wear my underwear out of pure fun.

This serves no purpose to the case at all. IMHO

If you are stating an opinion please be sure to make that clear. If you are stating a fact, link it if asked and above all else, remember, opinions are going to vary. And that is fine.

Have all the body parts been found now? I hate asking such an insensitive question. I can't imagine the depravity of dismembering a human. Yes, there ARE monsters, and they live and breath all around us. That's the scariest part. They don't LOOK like monsters! He actually was fairly attractive. Not that that matters, it's just, I wish they all were marked someway so we knew who to avoid!!!

JMO!

Have all the body parts been found now? I hate asking such an insensitive question. I can't imagine the depravity of dismembering a human. Yes, there ARE monsters, and they live and breath all around us. That's the scariest part. They don't LOOK like monsters! He actually was fairly attractive. Not that that matters, it's just, I wish they all were marked someway so we knew who to avoid!!!

JMO!

There has been no report about all parts being found. I'm sure LE is working this with a fine toothed comb. It may be months before we know the full story. As painful as that sounds.. That's how these things work, However, I wanted to know the full story yesterday!

I don't know. I paid attention to the 16 year old's attack because it was in the same town as Ingrid (I think), and there was a composite picture along with the description. I would hope the police were/are right on top of it. They are hopefully amassing volumes of damning info on JC.

Yes, same height/weight. The wannabe abductor was described as being in his forties.

Uh-oh !!! I'd better delete those FB pictures....embarrassed now...

JMO!

I think the fact that he was fairly attractive DID matter. I know there's someone for everyone, but being attractive IMO increases your odds. Being attractive blinds the eyes of some folks understanding and makes them overlook other relevant facts. (unemployed, homeless, drunk)

Dr Phil? Are you kidding me? What a media *advertiser censored* that ex-girlfriend is speaking out. Dr Phil pays for interviews. I'm sure the family isn't going to see a dime, and this isn't going to help the case. This is in very poor taste and all about her. So my hope now is that they find a charge against the ex-girlfriend where she helped him in some way in his criminal activity while they were together. What a piece of trash loser she is, taking the spotlight off the victim and putting it on her especially when this incident isn't even a month old yet.

Respectfully, I would say that is still an assumption that is up for debate, rather than an unequivocal fact, which you seem to state it to be.

As an aside, I fear we are getting a little off track by our discussion of what the photo "means" at this point, so I will stop debating it myself.

You are correct, I was making an assumption. There is a pattern, however, of serial killers being fascinated with cross-dressing and the like. That goes all the way back to Ed Gein. Obviously, we don't know what was going on in that photo or with JC in general, but in the context of everything else he has apparently done, it's a red flag to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan
Back