GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does someone have access to the NG yesterday? She made the mistake of saying JC met the ex from Dr Phil show online like IL not at the Burger also IIRC she said there was no DNA found connecting JC. I thought that was odd.

DA got wind of something that caused them to believe bail could be met or JC a flight risk risk which should have been changed to NO BAIL. Especially since he has lengthy criminal record. I'm just as confused with the first degree murder charge and car theft only facing ridiculous 21-28 yrs, not life

This is one of the most gruesome murders I've ever heard of. Why no life or DP?? They could still ask for DP in case a new governor goes into office where it's reinstated.

Someone posted earlier the jailers didn't want him to wear street clothes because he may escape.

Cha Ching. Should have changed to no bail. IMHO

I think the prosecuting attorney is going for exactly what they could win today. Aggravated Murder in Washington State is the charge that carries the death penalty. There are extenuating circumstances for this, and in this case he would be eligible for Agg. 1st Degree if there was another element of the crime (rape, kidnapping, etc.) My sense is, they will up the charges when (and if) they can prove more.

There is some misreporting as to the 21-28 year sentence. This is a minimum sentence up to life in prison. Washington has a complicated formula for sentencing guidelines that uses a matrix and calculation to show what sentencing range the convicted person would be eligible for. This means that the identical crime could carry different sentences based on the history of the offender. Google Wa State Sentencing guidelines and you'll most likely get a link for the calculator that is used. For this reason, though, there is not a clear cut sentencing range quite yet....and there are other factors that add to the sentence (sexual motivation and firearms for instance).

Actually no. There are very few trees on the 5 acre property and its right off of a common road with surrounding neighbors. It does have a tree line on the south of the property line but I wouldn't consider it "wooded". From aerial view it appears a single wide trailer with about 5 outbuildings.

I have located a property record which is in John R Charlton name just 8.7 miles (15 min) south of his parents location in Idaho. Total value of $71,727. Carmen Idaho 83462, Lemhi county

That might be his grandfather's. I believe he had the same name but is now deceased.

I think the prosecuting attorney is going for exactly what they could win today. Aggravated Murder in Washington State is the charge that carries the death penalty. There are extenuating circumstances for this, and in this case he would be eligible for Agg. 1st Degree if there was another element of the crime (rape, kidnapping, etc.) My sense is, they will up the charges when (and if) they can prove more.

There is some misreporting as to the 21-28 year sentence. This is a minimum sentence up to life in prison. Washington has a complicated formula for sentencing guidelines that uses a matrix and calculation to show what sentencing range the convicted person would be eligible for. This means that the identical crime could carry different sentences based on the history of the offender. Google Wa State Sentencing guidelines and you'll most likely get a link for the calculator that is used. For this reason, though, there is not a clear cut sentencing range quite yet....and there are other factors that add to the sentence (sexual motivation and firearms for instance).

Maybe they also have the goods on him regarding other cases, and need bargaining room to really peg him, find bodies, get details, etc.

DA got wind of something that caused them to believe bail could be met or JC a flight risk risk which should have been changed to NO BAIL. Especially since he has lengthy criminal record. I'm just as confused with the first degree murder charge and car theft only facing ridiculous 21-28 yrs, not life

This is one of the most gruesome murders I've ever heard of. Why no life or DP?? They could still ask for DP in case a new governor goes into office where it's reinstated.

Someone posted earlier the jailers didn't want him to wear street clothes because he may escape.

Cha Ching. Should have changed to no bail. IMHO

RE: flight risk/bail

I think I remember reading court documents from past crimes where he repeatedly failed to show for an arraignment (can't remember which crime or what state) and a bench warrant was issued for his arrest. Then subsequent hearings kept getting pushed back and reason listed each time was "failure to show/arrest warrant still active". So, it would appear that he has a history of failing to appear.

Judge says JC doesn't have to wear shackles in court anymore. This is going to be like Ted Bundy case. JC will probably want to represent himself like Ted too.

Judge says JC doesn't have to wear shackles in court anymore. This is going to be like Ted Bundy case. JC will probably want to represent himself like Ted too.

During trial they are going to make him look like mr nice preppy guy. Yuck I think I'm going to be sick.

I think judge is already granting crap for him.

Maybe bail was raise because there is circumstantial evidence he is connected to other crimes? There has to be a legal reason. Finding out they have money is certainly not a legal reason to raise bail. Can't be?

I sure hope Ingrid's friends and family held up ok in the court room today. Prays to them.

Please tell me the children thing is wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back