GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG must have gotten that information about him having a child, or children, from his dating profiles. I hardly think Dr. Phil would have passed on that kind of info.

I'll need a more credible source than NG.

She said it was on the jail documents. He also listed himself as having kids on POF or mingle. The guys almost 40 doesn't surprise me. He may not have a relationship with them or the mother. You know just a sperm donor. He probably doesn't remember how that happened either.

There was a picture on his Facebook of a group of children on what was described as his parents' porch or deck. Perhaps one or more are his?

I wouldn't read a whole lot into the order not to photograph JC. I seem to recall lots of pictures from the neck down of defendants in the Seattle news. My sense is, the defense thinks it could unfairly prejudice someone and the judge doesn't see a reason to do it. And at this point in the game, I'm not sure it really matters.

Being in that broadcast area, it doesn't seem unusual at all to me.

Does someone have access to the NG yesterday? She made the mistake of saying JC met the ex from Dr Phil show online like IL not at the Burger also IIRC she said there was no DNA found connecting JC. I thought that was odd.

NANCY GRACE

Ex-Girlfriend of Seattle Murder/Dismember Suspect Speaks; John Charlton Home Invasion Case; Diane Staudte Case Discussed. Aired 8-9p ET
Aired April 26, 2016 - 20:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/26/ng.01.html

FWIW, here's the link to last night's broadcast:

Dismember Suspect Arraigned[...]. Aired 8-9p ET
Aired April 27, 2016 - 20:00:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/27/ng.01.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is so creepy that he literally haunted my dreams last night. I really hope that the children thing isn't true... I'd hate to think what it's doing to them. Even if they don't know one another, I'm sure that it could hurt them in later life.

And for what it's worth, I met my partner on POF. As far as I know, he's proof that not everyone in the online dating world is dangerous.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

I noticed at yesterday's hearing it was a different female judge from the first hearing.

This guy is so creepy that he literally haunted my dreams last night. I really hope that the children thing isn't true... I'd hate to think what it's doing to them. Even if they don't know one another, I'm sure that it could hurt them in later life.

or maybe this creep used other people's kids as his own to meet girls. :notgood:

or maybe this creep used other people's kids as his own to meet girls. :notgood:

This is what I was thinking, as well.

I would think family are interviewing many private attorneys who are going to be the best at getting him acquitted. The cost of this case is going to be very expensive although some defense attorney will most likely jump in pro bono to become recognized.

Bail can be posted anytime as long as it's available.

Why would they do this? When they know from personal experience that he's violent and mentally unstable? He's safer in jail. He's sober there. He can get mental health treatment there. Everyone ELSE is safer with him in jail too.

If they help him go free, the blood from the next girl is on their hands, too.

I would think family are interviewing many private attorneys who are going to be the best at getting him acquitted. The cost of this case is going to be very expensive although some defense attorney will most likely jump in pro bono to become recognized.

Bail can be posted anytime as long as it's available.

Has anyone looked into his old cases to see if his parents helped with bail or legal fees?

When the case gets going, he will be assigned multiple public defenders, and this area has excellent public defenders. If his parents want to buy lawyers of a higher caliber, they are looking at six-figure minimums IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No recent news about this monster, eh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne