GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel very badly for JC's family. It always strikes me. With every case. What must the perp's family be going through?

So many victims to a crime. The victim. The family and friends. The perp's family and friends. All affected.

Does anyone know if today's hearing was postponed?

Per public court records an order of continuance was requested/granted on May 4, 2016 to move the hearing from May 11, 2016 to June 28, 2016.

Per public court records an order of continuance was requested/granted on May 4, 2016 to move the hearing from May 11, 2016 to June 28, 2016.

Does it say if it was requested by the Defense or the Prosecution?

Does it say if it was requested by the Defense or the Prosecution?

I don't believe it indicates who initiated the motion however I've attached a screenshot of the court record for review.

image.jpg

Thinking of this case today, of Ingrid and her family.

Next hearing?

I was just thinking of Ingrid this morning.
Per public court records an order of continuance was requested/granted on May 4, 2016 to move the hearing from May 11, 2016 to June 28, 2016. I wonder if we'll be able to see his face?

There have been a few more things filed since the last hearing, according to the court records website. mostly just ordering various things sealed. Hopefully something actually happens on the 28th, and not just another delay.

Does anyone know what time John Carlton will be in court today? I havnt been able to find any info

No info on any local news sites that I can find. They reported on his last hearing, so have no idea. I'll keep checking the public records docs. And message a few of the previous reporters on SM to see if they know anything.

Received a quick response from someone at Kiro 7: "Hi there. So the hearing today was canceled. The case setting is expected to be continued to September."

I feel so bad for her family. I know perps have a right to a speedy trial (which they frequently seem to waive) but don't the victims deserve it as much, if not more?

Received a quick response from someone at Kiro 7: "Hi there. So the hearing today was canceled. The case setting is expected to be continued to September."

I feel so bad for her family. I know perps have a right to a speedy trial (which they frequently seem to waive) but don't the victims deserve it as much, if not more?

Thank you Guuj :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back