GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well LE has been hiding his face... maybe they ARE looking into it.

we have scared up his photos ourselves here.

Jmo, but I would think the young victim and the police in Ingrid's town would have been on that instantly, once JC's picture(s) hit the news. I do wonder why it took a WS supersleuth to make it public, though.

I think he favors ed Norton a bit.. sorry ed norton lol

Not relevant to the case but since I first saw his FB I couldn't shake how much he looked like Mike the "situation" from Jersey Shore to me. In this picture even more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have all the body parts been found now? I hate asking such an insensitive question. I can't imagine the depravity of dismembering a human. Yes, there ARE monsters, and they live and breath all around us. That's the scariest part. They don't LOOK like monsters! He actually was fairly attractive. Not that that matters, it's just, I wish they all were marked someway so we knew who to avoid!!!

JMO!

The first remains were her head, an arm/hand, and a leg/foot.

Second discovery hasn't been confirmed by police but reportedly was her torso in a cooler.

Third discovery was at the recycling center and the news article said the woman they interviewed said her mom had found a leg, and a hand in a bag with other body parts.

Assuming the other parts in the bag are the other foot and arm, it sounds like everything is accounted for, but the only thing police confirmed was the first discovery.

The first remains were her head, an arm/hand, and a leg/foot.

Second discovery hasn't been confirmed by police but reportedly was her torso in a cooler.

Third discovery was at the recycling center and the news article said the woman they interviewed said her mom had found a leg, and a hand in a bag with other body parts.

Assuming the other parts in the bag are the other foot and arm, it sounds like everything is accounted for, but the only thing police confirmed was the first discovery.

I'm thinking that yes, they have accounted for the entire body. The police have gone quiet for now, which leads me to believe this is most likely the case. Otherwise, it seems that they would still be reaching out to the public for help recovering the remaining body parts. Ugh..I really hate writing this out.

My opinion is that they have a very strong case against JC.

MOO

I'm thinking that yes, they have accounted for the entire body. The police have gone quiet for now, which leads me to believe this is most likely the case. Otherwise, it seems that they would still be reaching out to the public for help recovering the remaining body parts. Ugh..I really hate writing this out.

My opinion is that they have a very strong case against JC.

MOO

I believe tomorrow is his arraignment hearing. Of course, there is also the Dr. Phil show : /

I believe tomorrow is his arraignment hearing. Of course, there is also the Dr. Phil show : /

I would guess they won't show his face again. Poor baby his wounds probably aren't completely healed.

If I was that ex instead of going on Dr Phil I would keep my mouth shut. He's a monster he could meet someone in jail to go after her. I think going on that show is totally stupid on her part, it might be a problem getting an unbiased jury. When PD gets wind of it he will have a hay day with it. Why screw up the case?

I would guess they won't show his face again. Poor baby his wounds probably aren't completely healed.

If I was that ex instead of going on Dr Phil I would keep my mouth shut. He's a monster he could meet someone in jail to go after her. I think going on that show is totally stupid on her part, it might be a problem getting an unbiased jury. When PD gets wind of it he will have a hay day with it. Why screw up the case?

Did LE/FBI ask her not to speak to media? They would have had to interview her by now.

Before I can feel comfortable calling her names, I have to consider that she might feel she is doing something good by going on Dr. Phil and warning all the women who watch that show about possible predators like JC.

And if she makes a few women who might otherwise find themselves in peril take a step back and think, then I'm not sure it's so bad.

If she is like many battered women, she might have been told that she deserved/provoked JC's actions (attempted strangulation)? There are still so many women out there who are made to believe they "deserve" it.

I found the Dr. Phil show on YouTube. It's not the actual airing of the show, but it's like you're watching it off of a tv, if that makes sense. It's still the whole episode. I'm going to watch again when it airs later.

[video=youtu;4yQ2BIoHHMM]http://youtu.be/4yQ2BIoHHMM[/video]

I found the Dr. Phil show on YouTube. It's not the actual airing of the show, but it's like you're watching it off of a tv, if that makes sense. It's still the whole episode. I'm going to watch again when it airs later.

I saw that it worked earlier this morning, but it looks like the video has now been removed. Thanks for sharing it, though! If you see anything noteworthy when you watch it, I hope you'll report back.

I saw that it worked earlier this morning, but it looks like the video has now been removed. Thanks for sharing it, though! If you see anything noteworthy when you watch it, I hope you'll report back.

So the ex-girlfriend said that JC choked her a couple of times - during sex. Other than that, she said he was not physically violent.

I immediately thought of his defense, and how things could be spun to make it sound like JC killed IL during consensual sex. Accidentally choking her to death.

Does she indicate that he violently and against her wishes choked her, or it was just what they did? Was it light choking that is interpreted as normal fun dominance (am I wording that right?) to each their own? or full blown scary choking?
One would think that if it was scary she would have ended the relationship and not have it happen "a couple of times". (not judging)
So which is it?

So the ex-girlfriend said that JC choked her a couple of times - during sex. Other than that, she said he was not physically violent.

I immediately thought of his defense, and how things could be spun to make it sound like JC killed IL during consensual sex. Accidentally choking her to death.
That might be a valid defense... And it may have even happened that way. It doesn't explain how he would accidentally dismember her and leave her in multiple places over 10 miles away.

I think the prosecutors must feel they have a pretty strong case. I am guessing he left DNA, fingerprints, etc in places he never imagined. I can't help but wonder if all the silence about the case means that they are working on a plea...

Edit : autocorrect madness
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would think it's too early in the process for a plea deal. IMO, the state wouldn't worry about a plea deal at this point, as they are still gathering information.

[video=youtu;4yQ2BIoHHMM]http://youtu.be/4yQ2BIoHHMM[/video]

Darn I was at work I missed it. Does Hulu air it?

Does she indicate that he violently and against her wishes choked her, or it was just what they did? Was it light choking that is interpreted as normal fun dominance (am I wording that right?) to each their own? or full blown scary choking?
One would think that if it was scary she would have ended the relationship and not have it happen "a couple of times". (not judging)
So which is it?

If he choked her is there a police report to back this up? Otherwise it could be just hearsay.

Did anyone see this today? Probably no connection

Police are investigating after a man found skeletal remains in a wooded area near his property in Renton.

Renton police said in a news release Tuesday that officers confirmed the remains were human and probably male. Police say the remains may have been in that area since sometime in 2015.

Police found no obvious signs of foul play.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...tigating-after-human-remains-found-in-renton/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back