GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Order for Continuance till 1/24/17.

This is getting to be a bit freaking ridiculous. I feel so bad for her family.

Do we know who requested the continuance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23f63b802ea9b316f45762ec761e62d3.png

What does "continuance: setting" mean?

So far (based on court records, anyway) it looks like something is going to happen on the 15th. I am assuming they have pushed it so far so the outrage settles. I hope people don't forget this one. I sure haven't.

It doesn't matter if it fades from the public...the jury will hear, and unfortunately have to see, the evidence. There's no way they won't be outraged and horrified.

I've been out of the loop, so forgive me if it's already been posted, but has anything been said about them being on other dates? Have any of her friends spoken up about meeting him, hearing about him, etc? Most women love talking about the new guy they are seeing, telling their friends all about their dates, etc.

I have seen many varied reports saying they were dating anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

Thanks!

I've been out of the loop, so forgive me if it's already been posted, but has anything been said about them being on other dates? Have any of her friends spoken up about meeting him, hearing about him, etc? Most women love talking about the new guy they are seeing, telling their friends all about their dates, etc.

I have seen many varied reports saying they were dating anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

Thanks!

As far as I know there hasn't been anyone who has come forward (either publicly or via social media) saying they had had dates with either Ingrid or JC but I'm sure the police would have this information. It also hasn't been definitively clarified for how long they were dating as there were a few different reports like you mentioned of between 2-6 weeks.

I'm really hoping there are no more Orders of continuance! :gaah:

As far as I know there hasn't been anyone who has come forward (either publicly or via social media) saying they had had dates with either Ingrid or JC but I'm sure the police would have this information.

I meant any info on Ingrid and JC going on other previous dates before the one when he killed her. (I didn't word my question very well).. But as you say below, it looks like it hasn't bee clarified. No one seems to be talking. Or they have, and nothing is being released. Maybe she liked that he was a bit rough around the edges and kept him a bit of a secret for her friends because he wasn't her usual type.. who knows. So sad.

It also hasn't been definitively clarified for how long they were dating as there were a few different reports like you mentioned of between 2-6 weeks.

I'm really hoping there are no more Orders of continuance! :gaah:

Still no updates? Does anyone know if the date for the 24th of this month was kept? Can't find anything online. Please no more order of continuances!!

Today the court website was updated to Order for Continuance for May 2, 2017. I wish this trial would start and justice would be served for Ingrid and her family.

Today the court website was updated to Order for Continuance for May 2, 2017. I wish this trial would start and justice would be served for Ingrid and her family.

Thanks so much for finding that. It's getting beyond a joke now with how many order of continuances there have been :gaah:

Thanks so much for finding that. It's getting beyond a joke now with how many order of continuances there have been :gaah:

I agree 1000%!!
BEYOND ridiculous at this point... What could possibly be causing them to need this much time?

I think WA just may be more secretive and slow. I have also waited for justice for Dakota Walker, brutally shot in Capitol Forest and nothing in the media

I'm really amazed that this has basically disappeared. it's been so long I don't remember the murderer's name.

I'm really amazed that this has basically disappeared. it's been so long I don't remember the murderer's name.

Sadly, I remember. John Charlton.

BTW, I just searched on Google to see if any new articles had been posted. There hasn't been anything written recently, as far as I can tell, but I found an article on People that I don't think I've read before today. Just thought I'd share.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...lleged-killer-of-seattle-mom-ingrid-lyne/amp/

"Lyne’s friend, Crissa Francheschina, told PEOPLE the pair had been seeing each other for six to eight weeks. There was some trust involved obviously [between] her and him,” Franceschina says.

<b>Charlton told police he and Lyne met on a dating website, had been dating for about a month, and he’d spent the night at Lyne’s home in Renton, Washington, “on prior occasions.”</b>

That's the first I've seen it confirmed by a credible source that she had been seeing him for a few weeks or that he had spent the night at her house on prior occasions.

i find WA to be pretty tight lipped w updates. i cant find anything on Dakota Walker, ever.

Sadly, I remember. John Charlton.

BTW, I just searched on Google to see if any new articles had been posted. There hasn't been anything written recently, as far as I can tell, but I found an article on People that I don't think I've read before today. Just thought I'd share.

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...lleged-killer-of-seattle-mom-ingrid-lyne/amp/

"Lyne&#8217;s friend, Crissa Francheschina, told PEOPLE the pair had been seeing each other for six to eight weeks. There was some trust involved obviously [between] her and him,&#8221; Franceschina says.

<b>Charlton told police he and Lyne met on a dating website, had been dating for about a month, and he&#8217;d spent the night at Lyne&#8217;s home in Renton, Washington, &#8220;on prior occasions.&#8221;</b>

That's the first I've seen it confirmed by a credible source that she had been seeing him for a few weeks or that he had spent the night at her house on prior occasions.

He was due to be in court today, but nothing has come up on my feeds.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nevermind - I posted old news! Still don't see any updates on his court appearance.

Looks like 29-Jan-2018.....

I feel for the family.

-Jon

Attachments

• ORDERSETTINGTRIALDATE.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 13

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors