GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied this from the first thread, but I feel like there was a more detailed timeline of where he lived posted as well. I'll keep digging...

What we know about Charlton’s history?
We will post additional details here as we confirm them, but here’s what we know so far.
* Charlton was born in Idaho.
* In spring 1997, Charlton was convicted of marijuana possession, with the condition that he could have the charge deferred by completing alcohol information school within 90 days, among other conditions. He complied with the alcohol information school, however the deferred sentence was revoked later that year because of another violation in Auburn.
* The Auburn case was a domestic violence assault case (fourth-degree) filed May 21, 1998, in Auburn Municipal Court. KIRO 7 has requested copies of the case documents.
* In summer 1998, Charlton was arrested for DUI in Washington. That case led to a convicted for first-degree negligent driving, according to court records.
* In 2006, Charlton was convicted of aggravated robbery in Utah, according to The Associated Press.
* In 2009, he was convicted of felony theft in Montana.
* In October 2015, Charlton was found guilty in Lynnwood Municipal Court of driving without insurance.
* In February 2016, Charlton was stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags. He listed his address in Seattle’s Ravenna neig
<snip>

Here's a list I posted in the first thread:

When considering potential other victims, we need look outside of Washington. Based on his criminal history, here are some of the places he has been in the last 20 years:

- 1997 booked for assault in King County, Washington also Possession of Marijuana in Washington
- 1998 Auburn County Washington - domestic violence assault case filed May 21, 1998
- 1998 (summer) arrested for DUI in Washington
- 2003 Robbery and 3 counts of battery - Miami/Dade County, Florida
- 2006 Aggravated robbery in Utah. (Carjacking with a woman and child in the car).
- 2006 Restraining order with his parents - was this in Washington?
- 2006 to 2008 served about 21 months before the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole terminated his sentence and released him without supervision on June 24, 2008. http://www.sltrib.com/home/3769205-155/man-who-served-prison-time-in
- 2009 Misdemeanor battery in Idaho.
- 2009 Felony theft, Montana (May 2009)
- 2009-2014 Looks like he was in prison in Montana from 2009 to December 2014. https://app.mt.gov/conweb/Home/OffenderNumber/3004563
- October 2015 Lynnwood Municipal Court driving without insurance.
- February 2016 Stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags

This list shows 5 states that he was arrested in. The probable cause statement mentions that he has a criminal history in 6 states. Some posters have indicated that the 6th state was Texas, but I don't know the details or source of that info or what the year of that arrest.

When considering potential other victims, we need look outside of Washington. Based on his criminal history, here are some of the places he has been in the last 20 years:

- 1997 booked for assault in King County, Washington also Possession of Marijuana in Washington
- 1998 Auburn County Washington - domestic violence assault case filed May 21, 1998
- 2006 Aggravated robbery in Utah.
- 2009 Felony theft, Montana
- 2010-2014 Might have been in prison for part of this time-frame.

This list shows 5 states that he was arrested in. The probable cause statement mentions that he has a criminal history in 6 states. Some posters have indicated that the 6th state was Texas, but I don't know the details or source of that info or what the year of that arrest.

I haven't heard any details about criminal activity in TX, but I DID do a basic search of his name on mylife.com after the press conference on Monday and it listed Dallas, TX as the last known address prior to an address in Montana.

- 2006 Aggravated robbery in Utah.
- 2009 Felony theft, Montana
- 2010-2014 Might have been in prison for part of this time-frame.

<snipped>He served about 21 months before the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole terminated his sentence and released him without supervision on June 24, 2008, a parole board spokesman said.

You can add that on your timeline. :)

Source:

http://www.sltrib.com/home/3769205-155/man-who-served-prison-time-in

And this:

https://app.mt.gov/conweb/Home/OffenderNumber/3004563

This is my post #822 from thread 1
"I just received my copy of the Wednesday April13th Seattle Times. The article reiterates LE are desperately attempting to locate the rest of Ingrid's remains. The only new information was at 10:35 pm Friday night Ingrid texted a friend that she was on a date&#8232;&#8232;"
Last edited by MizStery; Yesterday at 05:07 AM.&#8232;&#8232;

I know that does not exactly answer your question but that is the only quote on the 10:30pm text message I have read.Can anyone else remember reading this anywhere else or is this quote from The Seattle Times the only source?

That piece of info came from the Probable Cause Document. Paraphrasing it says that her friend/former roommate told the police she had received a text from Lyne at 22:35 hours (10:25pm) on Friday 4/8, saying that she was on a date.

They don't even have to be drunk or on drugs. Just the idea they are all that really matters and the rest of the world is here to serve them. I recall power tools whizzing over my head from a person that wasn't drunk or on drugs. Just mad that I'd called his bluff once and for all. It's called a sociopath.

Been there... nothing like hearing about all the imagined faults you have committed while his actions are always angelic and pure... :facepalm:

They can't handle any kind of criticism - real or more often falsely perceived in their own warped mind.

This whole case is terrifying, but what gets me the most is how much she did RIGHT! She told friends and family where she was going, when, and exactly who she was with. They went to pretty much the most public place possible (the game), she updated a friend via text at 10:30 on her status, and then to a public bar with someone who specifically knew him! As in, would absolutely be able to say they were together and there would be no question of identity. Either she trusted him enough (IN NO WAY HER FAULT OR WRONG) to bring him home with her, or he somehow forced her to. She obviously put up a huge fight given the description of his current injuries. The homes in her neighborhood are pretty close together...how did no one hear her and the struggle? She did so so many things right, and showed more care and caution than many people do in regards to any sort of dating, But the piece of filth still got her. And people have the nuts to blame or infer "well if she had just-"
No.
Just no.

The problem is that all those things she did "right" only enabled law enforcement to find out who killed her...didn't prevent her ending up dead and dismembered. So what good were all the precautions in the end? It really seems like there's no way to be completely safe.

(Note: I'm not victim blaming here, I'm pointing out that even when someone is careful there is still danger.)

The problem is that all those things she did "right" only enabled law enforcement to find out who killed her...didn't prevent her ending up dead and dismembered. So what good were all the precautions in the end? It really seems like there's no way to be completely safe.

(Note: I'm not victim blaming here, I'm pointing out that even when someone is careful there is still danger.)

Any time we let anyone in our private life and trust them enough to be vulnerable we put ourselves at risk. Monsters are still out there. And unless we want to live a life that doesn't interact with others or seek companionship, we're all at risk.

It on the first page the one that says Seattle police dept in the top left corner on the same page it says he is not to be release as the officers felt he was a danger to the public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

I can't help but think: this guy was obviously mentally ill. How many outbursts, how many arrests and incarcerations? All of that wandering from state to state. If only there had been some intervention, somewhere along the way.

Yes, Harvest & I have to respectfully disagree with those posters here that think the murderer of IL was simply a Narcissist. Heck, Narcissism is bad, is very common, & is NOT even listed in the DSM anymore!
Most Psychopaths & Paranoid Schizophenics & some with mood disorders like bi-polar will have secondary personality disorders such as Narcissism BUT I will bet my last dollar that Narcissism will not be his primary diagnosis! And I'm not saying Narcissism isn't bad -- nope....I full well know the significance of it; personally & academically. But what I am very confident in saying is this: there's more here---way more...as in **dual diagnosis** more!

IMHO, he has significant personality disorders combined with mood disorders that will come out in time but (and I'm sorry to say this) are so significant as to possibly meet the criteria of criminally insane. Yep, I said it.

We will wait & see.

All moo

No one does "everything" right. Ever. You could be doing "everything right" in every facet of life and yet a plane crashes into your house. I am stating that anyone even remotely implying what happened to her fell in any way shape or form on anyone but JC's shoulders is wrong. 100% wrong.

I LOVE that he was arrested by two women.

Edited: Sorry, ONE woman :)

I haven't heard any details about criminal activity in TX, but I DID do a basic search of his name on mylife.com after the press conference on Monday and it listed Dallas, TX as the last known address prior to an address in Montana.

I will do some digging

Kammie left out the word NOT. Ingrid's mother verified that it was her pruning saw, but that it was not normally kept in the bathroom. That was in the court documents.

thank you for the clarification. i just knew she wouldnt normal keep a saw in the bathroom especially when her kids use it. i know i dont keep my saw in my bathroom, its somewhere in hall closet with rest of my tools

First off, consider the source. People magazine does a really bad job of reporting facts. They tend to be overly dramatic and sensationalize the story.

The way I read it, is the initial test for blood in the bathtub was probably luminol sprayed in the tub itself. After they got judicial permission to do a thorough search, the CSI came in and found blood and tissue in the drain. It is pretty common. He probably used bleach to clean the tub, but didn't think about the bits that were washed down the drain.

apparently, this monster never watched csi too well. if something happenes in the tub, they look everywhere :moo:

okay. i just think that the police have to be interviewing people at the bar. it would be interesting what they saw/heard.

He could have discarded bloody towels far away from the crime scene.

True. Imagine how messy that scene would have to be. I mean he had to have spent a significant amount of time cleaning up in there. LE found "swabs" of blood and I think some of that was in the drain. That took some presence of mind for sure. I wonder if anyone would notice if she were missing any towels.

Yes, Harvest & I have to respectfully disagree with those posters here that think the murderer of IL was simply a Narcissist. Heck, Narcissism is bad, is very common, & is NOT even listed in the DSM anymore!
Most Psychopaths & Paranoid Schizophenics & some with mood disorders like bi-polar will have secondary personality disorders such as Narcissism BUT I will bet my last dollar that Narcissism will not be his primary diagnosis! And I'm not saying Narcissism isn't bad -- nope....I full well know the significance of it; personally & academically. But what I am very confident in saying is this: there's more here---way more...as in **dual diagnosis** more!

IMHO, he has significant personality disorders combined with mood disorders that will come out in time but (and I'm sorry to say this) are so significant as to possibly meet the criteria of criminally insane. Yep, I said it.

We will wait & see.

All moo

He could be a lot of things. Probably is. Narcissistic is just one to start with. Not a diagnosis, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member