GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he squatting in that house? Now were the remains found in the house or another refuse bin?

I'm gonna drive by on my way home from work!

kammiemc....It appears a new house is being built on 21st ave near where the first remains were discovered. Could by chance a "day laborer" worked on this site as well? If you are driving by on your way home from work maybe you could provide a little information on the 21st ave construction site, 1600 block of 21st ave.

He was homeless. Now he has a roof over his head, a bed, shower, three meals a day all at the expense of the taxpayers. I'm sure he's doing just fine much better then he was doing on the outside. Aargh [emoji35]

No *****!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Hey guys

Ya know I just dont know if I beleive anything news says but ..........I just think they wing it, but this is the first report I have ever heard that says he had been to her house before. That IMO, just makes him more scary. I really (dont know why) but had the impression first face to face , and that she would have never seen him again. It just gives me the creeps to know (maybe) for some reason I still think the reporter just got it wrong, but she had been with him face to face before makes him more of manupuilator than previously thought!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...killing-seattle-nurse-found-article-1.2603337

Hi Carbuff nice to see ya !! Hellow to White as well!

I am starting to believe this creeper wanted to traumatize as many people as he could.Who does something this horrible? Does he think this is some kind of game dropping her body parts all over Washington State.This is one psycho.The poor family has to see and hear all of this.God bless them.

But he's been in jail since her remains were found, hasn't he? Have these remains been there all along?

eta: Hi Cariis!

I am starting to believe this creeper wanted to traumatize as many people as he could.Who does something this horrible? Does he think this is some kind of game .This is one psycho.The poor family has to see and hear all of this.God bless them.

He's right up there with Jeffrey Dahmer.

Is it possible he killed her in a fit of rage but the dismemberment and disposal was aimed to hurt his mom? It feels like he wanted to get caught.

Hey guys

Ya know I just dont know if I beleive anything news says but ..........I just think they wing it, but this is the first report I have ever heard that says he had been to her house before. That IMO, just makes him more scary. I really (dont know why) but had the impression first face to face , and that she would have never seen him again. It just gives me the creeps to know (maybe) for some reason I still think the reporter just got it wrong, but she had been with him face to face before makes him more of manupuilator than previously thought!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...killing-seattle-nurse-found-article-1.2603337

I agree about not believing everything in the news. I thought I read that her neighbor had seen the drifter/grifter at her house before. Does anyone else recall that? Heck, I saw some news station in the frenzy of it all interviewing an unkempt woman , who said that JC lived with six guys in a house next to her. She went on to say, she saw him there with his two daughters, and on Friday night he had been at that house at a party. Needless to say, I have never , since that interview, seen or read of any of this again.

EDTA: I'm really tired, so only half here. I just opened the link. So a garbage truck was involved in finding the remains. I see. Did the operator notice a bad smell? How were they discovered?

I agree about not believing everything in the news. I thought I read that her neighbor had seen the drifter/grifter at her house before. Does anyone else recall that? Heck, I saw some news station in the frenzy of it all interviewing an unkempt woman , who said that JC lived with six guys in a house next to her. She went on to say, she saw him there with his two daughters, and on Friday night he had been at that house at a party. Needless to say, I have never , since that interview, seen or read of any of this again.

Yes. I don't have a link, but it was on a newscast. A neighbor recalled seeing him several times.

Yes. I don't have a link, but it was on a newscast. A neighbor recalled seeing him several times.

I remember he said with kids too. Could the kids be from the blue house where the little tykes wagon sits?

I really think he placed body parts in places he was familiar possibly held a grudge. Perhaps at one time he was kicked out of the blue house. In the past it was known as a college party house. Just thinking out of the box. Lol.

He didn't have a steady job, correct? Even a tiny studio in that neighborhood (hell, most of Seattle) would run $1,000+. Bedrooms in shared houses are usually $600+.

I kind of get the sense that he was really getting by dealing. If you look at his criminal background its "druggy " stuff - needs money to buy so he can sell and then violent stuff .

I remember he said with kids too. Could the kids be from the blue house where the little tykes wagon sits?

I really think he placed body parts in places he was familiar possibly held a grudge. Perhaps at one time he was kicked out of the blue house. In the past it was known as a college party house. Just thinking out of the box. Lol.

I don't recall the kids comment. This neighbor was an older gentleman, who was very distraught, and was saying how he had seen JC at the home on several occasions and he had gained her trust. Something like that. IIRC

I just drove by the house (it's not far from my office downtown.) It doesn't seem abandoned It's at least a duplex. (Two addresses.) A car was in the carport. No crime scene tape. There were more than a few people coming home from work. A lot of bins were still out at the curb in front of houses. I saw one guy pulling his in. I have a feeling that unless he is following the local news all day at work he probably had no clue remains were found in his block. It's a mixed street. Some nice renovated house and some definitely not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member