GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is correct. 3 hours ago the police requested a search warrant, they are now inside. The picture provided my Lindsay Cohen (KOMO News 4) Twitter also shows a "FOR RENT" sign in the window. Could it be strangely possible that JC was couch surfing at this location or maybe even rented a unit here??

He didn't have a steady job, correct? Even a tiny studio in that neighborhood (hell, most of Seattle) would run $1,000+. Bedrooms in shared houses are usually $600+.

Not making light of the situation by any means...but today reading the thread all I can think is...Man, y'all are so lucky! I have to take my trash and my recycling to the dump myself. I sort it and everything. No curb or men to pick my trash up.

They pick up trash where I live in SC but not recyclables. If you want to recycle them, you must take them to a recycling center (& thus, many people don't recycle at all here because it's too much of a hassle.)

flower_girl...yes, central district. It is the same street location where police recovered additional human remains this morning. It does not define E or W in the description or google maps

Just got home from running errands. Fell behind here as I see there's a presser I missed. I just saw another People article and want to park it here. I realize it's not really new info, but I'll share it hoping some of this info is correct and of interest.

Who Is John Charlton? Disturbing Allegations Surround Alleged Killer of Seattle Mom Ingrid Lyne
04/15/2016 AT 12:00 PM EDT
http://www.people.com/article/disturbing-allegations-john-charlton-alleged-killer-seattle-mom

JC told LE they've been dating a month, her friends said 6-8 wks, I don't know how close they were maybe hospital co-workers and another friend of a friend said first face to face date.

I wish we knew exactly how long but could but only one who can confirm is not alive to tell us. :(

Hey Folks,

For those of you who are going to the scanner thread, please don't bring any comments up here.

:tyou:

Posting this for anybody, like me, scrambling for info that they missed this morning.

More body parts found near site of Renton mom's remains
Friday, April 15th 2016
http://komonews.com/news/local/more-body-parts-found-near-site-of-renton-moms-dismembered-remains

"Police are investigating after sanitation workers found more body parts Friday near the location where a missing Renton mom's dismembered remains were originally discovered on Saturday, officials said."

"Police reported on Twitter that the suspected human remains were found in a container at 20th Avenue and Marion Street in Seattle, and that they are investigating the discovery as a possible connection to the murder of Renton mom Ingrid Lyne."

"Police cordoned off an area in the 900 block of 20th Avenue on Friday morning and surrounded a garbage truck there."

"We saw the recycle truck down there," said Jamarrow Robinson. "Everything seemed normal and we kind of went in the back of the home here to do a little work and came back out a short while later and police had almost the whole block roped off."

"A police spokesman said the truck would be taken to a secure location and searched."

"Police later said they also had requested a search warrant for a home near the location where the remains were found."

The garbage cans here (Seattle) are black bins with lids that lock closed by moving the handles on top of the lids. The garbage pickup workers actually take the lid off themselves, then put it back on. So there is some human contact with what is inside, unlike the recycle and yard waste bins which are placed at the back of the truck by the worker, but the truck machinery opens the lid.

There are 5 sizes of trash cans the city offers, and at least one of them (the one we have, sigh) doesn't lock or have handles. Our lid just pops on top and can be opened with one hand, which means it's easy-peasy to use as a dog poo bag disposal site for the entire neighborhood. :maddening:

No, but you'd think so!! I'm afraid NOT too.. Heck, if my "progressive" neighbors saw no recycle can .. I may have a birkenstock burning in my front yard..

It's prohibited in Seattle to put recyclables in the trash (as well as food waste now!) They won't take your trash if you break the rules. So from my POV, recycling is mandatory unless you want a living room full of paper and bottles. Not to mention the burning Birkenstock!

JC told LE they've been dating a month, her friends said 6-8 wks, I don't know how close they were maybe hospital co-workers and another friend of a friend said first face to face date.

I wish we knew exactly how long but could but only one who can confirm is not alive to tell us. :(
Phone records will possibly be able to help with a time line of how long dating. Or her Facebook posts.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member