WA WA - Irene Fleming, 31, Pasco, went for walk, last seen near George, 25 Feb 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a Google map of the I 90 interchange Silica Road Exit she was last seen at (the home she was at was on the Rd. U SW pictured, 4900 block. It's pretty rural and isolated. There's a campground there, the google map doesn't show much there, but does anyone here know if it's used by transients or just recreational camping? Google Maps

Sage Creek Campground is a private campground used when there are concerts at The Gorge, a large nearby amphitheater, that often hosts multi day festivals. It's closed otherwise. Sage Creek Campgrounds - Event Camping

Update by LE - Sunday 03/03/2024 7:30 a.m.:

Detectives on Saturday received credible information from an East Wenatchee business employee who had contact with a female named Irene on Thursday, four days after Irene was last seen walking out of a rural Grant County home. The employee verified the woman matched the picture of Irene Fleming. There is no evidence Irene Fleming is in danger.

It appears that she managed to get a ride to another part of town.

The area where she was last seen to East Wenatchee is nearly 50 miles. She must have gotten a ride but if she had her own car there where she was at in George, why leave it behind? Was her car not working?

Wouldn't evidence she is in danger be that she is behaving totally out of character? Wouldn't the fact she is doing this, walking, no car, etc be considered a danger to herself requiring intervention? I also wonder since she does not live in the area she was visiting if people in her home town are being utilized for information to search for her. Maybe she is heading home? Wenatchee (if that was her) to Pasco is over 130 miles though. Definitely not walkable. Weather in Wenatchee is hanging in the 30's. I doubt she is totally dressed for serious cold especially through the night. Where are you Irene? Please be safe.

Detectives on March 2 said they received credible information from an East Wenatchee business employee who had contact with a woman named Irene on February 29. The employee said the woman mantched the photo seen on the missing person flyers. This led authorities to believe Fleming may not be in danger.

With this being a missing person case and not a criminal case, the search warrant to ping her phone's last known location was not granted by the court.

GRANT CO., Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff's Office said it is clearing up a rumor that has been circulating in a missing person case that involves a native Pasco woman.

Recently, Fleming's former boyfriend was arrested by the Grant County Sheriff's Office. However, the sheriff's office said this arrest was unrelated to Fleming's disappearance. Deputies said the man provided false information about a separate case and had an outstanding warrant.

They said Fleming's case is still being investigated, but there has been no new leads.

This must be an older flyer but at least there is an additional photo of Irene

How is it possible that there is no info after April
Four days after she was reported missing she was reportedly seen in Wenatchee, WA (about 42 miles from where she was reported missing from) A store employee verified her by a photo. At that point it appears LE didn't believe she was involuntarily missing and/or in danger so that's likely why we've not seen updates. The Grant County Sheriff's Department has responded to comments people have left on their FB page inquiring about Irene but there's nothing new. Update: Missing Pasco Woman Reportedly Seen in Wenatchee

Does anyone know who she was visiting?
She was with Clinton Bryson her ex boyfriend who has a known drug addiction and has hurt her many times. They were at a woman’s house where he would do side work. There is footage of her leaving on foot very quickly. We have followed all leads and detectives seem to not help us. Her friend Maggie has the whole surveillance footage and has given it to detectives but will not give it to Irene’s mother which has made this very difficult to really dig deeper.

Four days after she was reported missing she was reportedly seen in Wenatchee, WA (about 42 miles from where she was reported missing from) A store employee verified her by a photo. At that point it appears LE didn't believe she was involuntarily missing and/or in danger so that's likely why we've not seen updates. The Grant County Sheriff's Department has responded to comments people have left on their FB page inquiring about Irene but there's nothing new. Update: Missing Pasco Woman Reportedly Seen in Wenatchee
We have searched all over Wenatchee when this happened with no signs anywhere. We’ve covered the gorge area, Quincy, ephrata, Moses lake and George with no signs anywhere. We’ve kept very close eyes on her ex boyfriend whom she was last seen with and can’t crack anything new to the case.

That’s just it, LE messed up royally by saying she wasn’t in danger. She was with her very abusive ex again who is a known drug addicted and who frequents prison often and she left after a fight between them. The ex, the woman who’s house she left and the exes side gf were the last ones to see her or say somthing about her but seem to know nothing. I’ve created a Facebook page and group with her name and the cover plus profile pics have her missing picture in there. Please feel free to add yourself to the page and group plus share. Thank you!

Hello WebSleuths Community,

We are still actively searching for my sister, Irene Fleming, who went missing on February 25, 2024 in Grant County, WA. We need all the help we can get, and I’m asking everyone to please follow her newly created Facebook Page and Facebook Group, both named Find Irene Fleming.

Both the page and group have profile and cover photos with Irene’s missing flyer to help raise awareness.

Please follow these pages, share her flyer, and spread the word as far as possible. We’re hoping to keep her story alive and reach as many people as possible who may have any information. Any tips can be sent via direct message, and if you’d like to contribute ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out.

Here’s the link to the page and group: Log into Facebook

Every share makes a difference. Thank you for your continued support.

#FindIreneFleming #MissingPerson #GrantCounty #EasternWashington #HelpBringHerHome #WebSleuths

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 4

We are still actively searching for my sister, Irene Fleming, who went missing on February 25, 2024 in Grant County, WA. We need all the help we can get, and I’m asking everyone to please follow her newly created Facebook Page and Facebook Group, both named Find Irene Fleming.

Both the page and group have profile and cover photos with Irene’s missing flyer to help raise awareness.

Please follow these pages, share her flyer, and spread the word as far as possible. We’re hoping to keep her story alive and reach as many people as possible who may have any information. Any tips can be sent via direct message, and if you’d like to contribute ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out.

#FindIreneFleming #MissingPerson #GrantCounty #EasternWashington #HelpBringHerHome #WebSleuths

That’s just it, LE messed up royally by saying she wasn’t in danger. She was with her very abusive ex again who is a known drug addicted and who frequents prison often and she left after a fight between them. The ex, the woman who’s house she left and the exes side gf were the last ones to see her or say somthing about her but seem to know nothing. I’ve created a Facebook page and group with her name and the cover plus profile pics have her missing picture in there. Please feel free to add yourself to the page and group plus share. Thank you!
Thanks for clarifying. Just so you are aware, websleuths requires all posts related to missing people to include links to mainstream media reports that substantiate any claims made by the person posting. An exception to this rule is made for people who have personal connections to the missing individual(s), such as family members.

To avoid having information that may be of great use to members here deleted by a moderator, you will want to contact the site’s administrators to request “verified insider” status on this thread. The process is simple and explained here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters. I hope you will consider doing so!

Dear FindIreneFlemingWAState,
Welcome to Websleuths.
I am so sorry you are having to live this nightmare with your missing sister. We will do what we can to help you.
Please understand we have some rules that must be followed based on years of experience discussing missing people.
If you provide something as a fact, you must provide a mainstream media link or a law enforcement link showing where you received this information. We do this to prevent people from coming on and posting rumors but stating them as fact.
I am inviting you to become a verified family member. This means we will verify your identity, and then under your username, we will put that you are officially verified. This way you can provide some information without providing a link back to mainstream media.
Please read AT THIS POST and follow the process to become verified. I will leave your posts up for a few days while you go through the verification process. If you choose not to be verified, then your posts will be removed.
Please understand we have come up with this process after years of helping missing persons and their families.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Thanks for clarifying. Just so you are aware, websleuths requires all posts related to missing people to include links to mainstream media reports that substantiate any claims made by the person posting. An exception to this rule is made for people who have personal connections to the missing individual(s), such as family members.

To avoid having information that may be of great use to members here deleted by a moderator, you will want to contact the site’s administrators to request “verified insider” status on this thread. The process is simple and explained here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters. I hope you will consider doing so!
Great minds think alike. We posted at the exact same time :)

Here's a Google map of the I 90 interchange Silica Road Exit she was last seen at (the home she was at was on the Rd. U SW pictured, 4900 block. It's pretty rural and isolated. There's a campground there, the google map doesn't show much there, but does anyone here know if it's used by transients or just recreational camping? Google Maps
She went missing just across the highway from the Gorge Amphitheater.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badge 1187
Back