Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! I totally disagree with "free-range parenting". It's an excuse to be negligent and lazy in the supervision of children. They DON'T need to walk home alone to become independent adults. There are plenty of other opportunities to teach independence. This is just offering up vulnerable victims to the pedophiles who roam the streets.

Exactly. I was never allowed to roam. Heck I had to call and check in with my mom when I got to my best friends house literally across the street, and I think I turned out ok! I've lived away from home since I was 18, am 31 and just earned my Masters degree. Not sure how I managed since I could never ride my bike around town. This type of thinking bothers me so much because I think it makes otherwise good parents think they need to be more laxed and give their young kids freedom.

not all people are going to be the average height, My husband is 5"2 everybody in is family is short, only one brother out of 5 sibilings shot up to 6 foot

my sister is short, 5"1 took after my aunt she was just at the 5" mark. My son is going to be short. he is at the 65 percent for height, He might get a growth spurt, but it runs in the family

I just never pay attention to charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members