Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This head covered in a coat trick is starting to be a little bit stupid !

I believe that's due to his "juvenile" status. Once he's formally charged as an adult, I believe the coat trick will be retired.

Andrew Binion@a_binion · 3s

Awaiting hearing, Gaeta sits with his attorney, his head covered by a coat

How about instead of a coat, they let him cover himself in mud and a wood pallet? Sorry, not sorry. :mad:

Now I have to know why this was done, specifically:

"In preparation for the court process to begin, documents were filed to preassign a judge to the case. Superior Court Judge Jeanette Dalton was assigned initially, but prosecutors filed a motion, called an affidavit of prejudice, to have Dalton removed because prosecutors believe they "will not receive a fair and impartial trial," according to documents. Superior Court Judge Jennifer Forbes was the next judge in the rotation and was assigned the case. Hauge said the affidavit was filed at his direction, and he said he believes prosecutors "would not get a fair trial in this case from this judge," but he declined to comment further, citing Washington State Bar Association guidelines about making public comments on judges. Prosecutors and the defense each can use the affidavits of prejudice once per case and only before a judge makes a ruling. Hauge said the decision to remove Dalton was specific to the Gaeta case."

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/suspe...se-to-be-arraigned-on-murder-charges_16681876

Is she related to the Gaeta family? Close friends? A history of sympathizing with perverts?

I believe that's due to his "juvenile" status. Once he's formally charged as an adult, I believe the coat trick will be retired.

So today was the last day? Because he was just charged and the article said he's being tried as an adult.

The mental evaluation will determine if Gaeta, who was taking medication for depression, is able to understand the charges against him and can participate in his own defense.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/suspe...se-to-be-arraigned-on-murder-charges_16681876

"In preparation for the court process to begin, documents were filed to preassign a judge to the case. Superior Court Judge Jeanette Dalton was assigned initially, but prosecutors filed a motion, called an affidavit of prejudice, to have Dalton removed because prosecutors believe they "will not receive a fair and impartial trial," according to documents. Superior Court Judge Jennifer Forbes was the next judge in the rotation and was assigned the case. Hauge said the affidavit was filed at his direction, and he said he believes prosecutors "would not get a fair trial in this case from this judge," but he declined to comment further, citing Washington State Bar Association guidelines about making public comments on judges. Prosecutors and the defense each can use the affidavits of prejudice once per case and only before a judge makes a ruling. Hauge said the decision to remove Dalton was specific to the Gaeta case."

Is she related to the Gaeta family? Close friends? A history of sympathizing with perverts?

I would love to know, as well...

I was thinking of the same possibilities as you...

- family member?

- history of leniency on child monsters... (Meaning children/juveniles who kill/rape young children)

- ???

:waitasec:

I was trying to figure it out too. She has been a defense lawyer as recently as 2008. Saw an article where she defended a teacher/coach in a sexual relationship with a student. As a judge, I saw where she gave 6 and a half years to a young adult in a 2nd degree child rape case out of a possible 8 years.

I wondered if she has ties to the family too, or perhaps her husband was a wrestling coach. IDK. Neither here nor there, I guess, since she's been bumped, but it's hard for a websleuther to, er, not sleuth, lol.

elisa hahn‏@ElisaHahnK5·2 mins
Judge finds prob cause to charge Gabriel Gaeta with aggrav 1st degree murder and aggrav rape of a child for killing of Jenise Wright

I was trying to figure it out too. She has been a defense lawyer as recently as 2008. Saw an article where she defended a teacher/coach in a sexual relationship with a student. As a judge, I saw where she gave 6 and a half years to a young adult in a 2nd degree child rape case out of a possible 8 years.

I wondered if she has ties to the family too, or perhaps her husband was a wrestling coach. IDK. Neither here nor there, I guess, since she's been bumped, but it's hard for a websleuther to, er, not sleuth, lol.

Thanks, Magdalyn, for the background information...:thumb:

It is ok to post screenshots?

64086164190b4ad0a538cee0bfe5432f.jpg

This coat over the head makes me irate!! Show your face you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh, sorry, is this bc he is a mino? Or is just a coward?)

Just logging on here, this case makes me irate. Better take a chill pill and come back.

Good question. Maybe his lawyer has something to do with that?

I can't help but wonder if he is pulling the "too distraught to cooperate" trick he used when originally asked to provide LE with DNA.....

Any tweets?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Nothing in the past 9 hours -- I've got a search on "jenisewright" and nothing yet... Should have started by now -- we'll see...

Andrew Binion‏@a_binion·49s
Gaeta did not enter plea; no word on when competency eval will be complete

elisa hahn‏@ElisaHahnK5·19 secs
Both Gaeta's mom and Jenise Wright's mother leave court with no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind