Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! doesn't look like a kid anymore! What a
I can say that I am so so sorry to Jenise for paying the ultimate price of this monster. But I am glad he was caught and jailed before he got better at hiding things. He looks empty and massive! Like his evil could do lots of harm. Best he is where he is for a very long time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He jerks the system around for four years and then pleads guilty - makes me sick to my stomach. He's a coward through and through. I usually don't feel like I need vengeance but just to start I'd love to see his eyes gouged out slowly and painfully. And I usually don't join in on the calls for jailhouse justice but I'd make an exception for this piece of crap.

Apologies for being so honest.

Rest in Peace Jenise. Justice is coming.
:rose:

Also attending the hearing Friday were members of Gaeta's family. His mother, Tina Wright, said after listening to him respond to questions from Judge Forbes, she was more comfortable that Gaeta was in his right mind and understanding what was happening.

"We're just glad the family gets closure," said Tina Wright, Gaeta's mother, no relation to Jenise. Tina Wright said both families are grieving. "For little Jenise and our son. In our minds there are two victims. This never would have happened if (Gaeta) had gotten the help he needed."

I'm not sure that comment was appropriate to make to the media. The "victim" she describes, raped and killed an innocent child. Can someone explain what she meant by getting him help? Had she tried to do that prior to the murder? Didn't she try to cover for him initally? I've forgotten a lot of the details in this case.

Also attending the hearing Friday were members of Gaeta's family. His mother, Tina Wright, said after listening to him respond to questions from Judge Forbes, she was more comfortable that Gaeta was in his right mind and understanding what was happening.

"We're just glad the family gets closure," said Tina Wright, Gaeta's mother, no relation to Jenise. Tina Wright said both families are grieving. "For little Jenise and our son. In our minds there are two victims. This never would have happened if (Gaeta) had gotten the help he needed."

I'm not sure that comment was appropriate to make to the media. The "victim" she describes, raped and killed an innocent child. Can someone explain what she meant by getting him help? Had she tried to do that prior to the murder? Didn't she try to cover for him initally? I've forgotten a lot of the details in this case.

Yeah, I think he was only reported as a good boy! Killer is a good boy! Until he gets caught and it is sentencing time. Then, he's a victim that didn't get help.

Yeah, nothing like calling a murderer a victim... SMDH. According to Gaeta's mom she did try to get him help prior as he was showing signs of depression. She says that he had a therapist at one point and he was on medication but she said she ran into insurance problems. She also said she asked his school for help with no results. She said he had sustained head injuries during wrestling matches. And she also said he got more depressed after a knee surgery. Um, okay.

On August 4 when FBI agents knocked on his door to ask for a voluntary DNA sample she told them he was too upset to speak to them or give a DNA sample and to come back later. On August 8, the day after Jenise's body was found they returned and while Gaeta gave a sample the agents thought his behavior was odd.

I'm reposting an article from 2014 about the DNA and one from 2017 about his past mental health. Ignore the garbage about Gaeta's behavior after the murder - to me it's just spin. He lost 14 pounds in 2 months in jail after refusing to eat? Cripes, the guy started at 200!

Sorry for the over response - I still fume over this case.

Gaeta showed signs of mental distress before and after Jenise's death
Jenise Wright murder suspect caught police’s eyes days before arrest

Yeah, nothing like calling a murderer a victim... SMDH. According to Gaeta's mom she did try to get him help prior as he was showing signs of depression. She says that he had a therapist at one point and he was on medication but she said she ran into insurance problems. She also said she asked his school for help with no results. She said he had sustained head injuries during wrestling matches. And she also said he got more depressed after a knee surgery. Um, okay.

On August 4 when FBI agents knocked on his door to ask for a voluntary DNA sample she told them he was too upset to speak to them or give a DNA sample and to come back later. On August 8, the day after Jenise's body was found they returned and while Gaeta gave a sample the agents thought his behavior was odd.

I'm reposting an article from 2014 about the DNA and one from 2017 about his past mental health. Ignore the garbage about Gaeta's behavior after the murder - to me it's just spin. He lost 14 pounds in 2 months in jail after refusing to eat? Cripes, the guy started at 200!

Sorry for the over response - I still fume over this case.

Gaeta showed signs of mental distress before and after Jenise's death
Jenise Wright murder suspect caught police’s eyes days before arrest
I agree with you re the anger in this case. Plus schools have many resources for families who lack insurance or have financial issues in getting medical care. I call bull$hit on the school not helping in some way. He had no problems posting on a fb post that Jenise's brother posted re Jenise being missing. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I agree with you re the anger in this case. Plus schools have many resources for families who lack insurance or have financial issues in getting medical care. I call bull$hit on the school not helping in some way. He had no problems posting on a fb post that Jenise's brother posted re Jenise being missing. He knew exactly what he was doing.

I have no idea about Oregon, but in MN, the only kids who qualify for help are those with special needs. The qualifiers are set by the Federal govt.

What resources do schools have in Oregon?

There are free clinics for some services in the community in MN .Did his family meet low income guidelines?

Just a point of clarity: the crime occurred in Washington State, which is where both Jenise and her killer lived.

And yes, Medicaid coverage is determined by income. I don't recall the specifics of his family as to whether they would qualify or not. I know we also have Apple Health for children, funded by the State, but I'm not familiar with the qualifiers.

I call BS on his mother's comments.

Rest in Peace Jenise, justice is coming.

Just a point of clarity: the crime occurred in Washington State, which is where both Jenise and her killer lived.

And yes, Medicaid coverage is determined by income. I don't recall the specifics of his family as to whether they would qualify or not. I know we also have Apple Health for children, funded by the State, but I'm not familiar with the qualifiers.

I call BS on his mother's comments.

Rest in Peace Jenise, justice is coming.
Yes, the crime was in WA but many schools will waive sports fees if they qualify for free and reduced lunches. They go by federal income guidelines. Bottom line, most schools have more power than parents these days so that is why I called bull on the mother' statement re the school's lack of helping.

Yes, the crime was in WA but many schools will waive sports fees if they qualify for free and reduced lunches. They go by federal income guidelines. Bottom line, most schools have more power than parents these days so that is why I called bull on the mother' statement re the school's lack of helping.
I was referring to Human's questions about Oregon, post #252.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back