Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why couldn't the cops get into it immediately? They had to come back. Surely somebody had some bolt cutters and couldn't they ask the dad where the key was?
They can't use bolt cutters without a search warrant imo

But why couldn't the cops get into it immediately? They had to come back. Surely somebody had some bolt cutters and couldn't they ask the dad where the key was?

At first when I read this I thought "absolutely". Then, got to thinking the Search Warrant might not have been broad enough to cover "under the house", and I don't know if they are allowed to bust locks without a special circumstances on the Search Warrant? I dunno, can't stay caught up with you younguns today!

i find that odd because she had 2 older sibs. One just 2 yrs older. I would have thought she would just tag along and bother therm all day, as opposed to going out alone at 3, looking for friends to play with. That boggles my mind that a 3 yr old would go out knocking on doors to find playmates. i am amazed she made it to age 6. :mad:

bbm: This ^

I set and tore down mobiles for 5 years, and I had NEVER had a new owner ask for a padlock hasp on the "door" going under the unit (wood skirting or block steam wall) or taken one down that had a lock on it either. Vinyl siding just requires a simple "pull down and slide upward" of a section.

That had me me going "What?" Very unusual. Young kids wouldn't dare go under there because of spiders, and the general spookiness.

BBM: Forty-something year old women won't go under there for the same reason. :gaah:

I find that odd because she had 2 older sibs. One just 2 yrs older. I would have thought she would just tag along and bother therm all day, as opposed to going out ALONE at 3, looking for friends to play with. That boggles my mind that a 3 yr old would go out knocking on doors to find playmates. I am amazed she made it to age 6. :mad:

You took the words right out of my mouth.....

It sounds like Jenise was gone way before Sunday afternoon.. :(

Do you think it's possible that she wandered away and got hurt, and died by "natural causes" ?

The ambiguous statements by police throw me off with this case..

I hope so. I hate to think that she was murdered. But I am not thinking it happened that way. :rose:

At first when I read this I thought "absolutely". Then, got to thinking the Search Warrant might not have been broad enough to cover "under the house", and I don't know if they are allowed to bust locks without a special circumstances on the Search Warrant? I dunno, can't stay caught up with you younguns today!

Okay! Thank you Mags! That makes very good sense. They would need a search warrant specific to "under the house". Probably were surprised to find it locked and to have to wake a judge up in the middle of the night to get another search warrant specific to that location. I'm learning so much.

Since I have been off work for a while, one day runs into another. I have a hard time keeping track of what day it is and since the same kids are around everyday I would have a hard time remembering if it was Sat. I saw a child or Sun.

Also, the neighbors disagreed that the kids run loose in that neighborhood. Not the way Jenice did.
I thought some of the neighbors comments were very telling.

Last, when you wrap a body, it has obviously been dumped and it means you "care" about the victim to wrap them up, right?One more last, is it normal to have the skirting around your mobile home locked with a padlock? Never heard of that.

BBM Not necessarily. I'm studying forensic psychology and that's more indicative for victims who are placed somewhere or left somewhere with the intent of being found. The perp knows they'll be located and want to give them some sense of decency when they're found. With bodies wrapped and then dumped/hidden it was probably done to cover the body during transport and/or to aid in hiding it.

I feel sick. I've been out all day and am now trying to play catch up.

Was she found in someone else's home or her own? If anyone can give me a quick rundown of today's happenings I'd truly appreciate it!

They can't use bolt cutters without a search warrant imo
Many people don't use locks that can be cut anymore, I mean it sounds like it is easy enough to get under a mobile home anyway....
My dad uses these locks. Without a key the door isn't opening, but he uses it on a gun safe...
ysu7eta2.jpg

All posts are MOO

I've been staring at that picture with the suited up investigator and that metal contraption since posted. It is awfully tall to be a cot. Average length of a twin would be 76"L. Half of that and add wheels...it just looks tall compared to the investigator, but who knows. It's intesting for sure.

Curious if any park residents have unusually been wearing long sleeves and/or jeans the last few days...with all those brambles in those woods...will be interesting to know how encased the spot was with brambles where she was found...and if there are any indications on her body that she herself traveled thru them as opposed to being carried thru....
and also the creek...assuming it has water? and if there are any footprints leading to or away....depending on which side she was located.
And is there a point in the park fencing that can be crossed/climbed/crawled under.
I am assuming the fence is between the park & creek, as LE is assessing the area from 47.643718, -122.629062

I wonder if a HRD dog ( human remains detection ) was used in the home asap after reported missing and LE knew from the onset what they were dealing with? ( I at least found how they were speaking to be rather interesting.....) And if they are using one on the residents cars?

she was found right in the area I initially suspected.....so terribly sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member