Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

I would like to know where Jenise was all the times she supposedly left home on previous occasions. It is very common for a pedophile who lives close by to befriend and groom the child beforehand in order to gain their trust.

They reportedly told authorities that the 6-year-old has left the home on previous occasions and that they initially assumed she was somewhere nearby.

According to neighbors, she wandered around the neighborhood, knocking on doors, seeing if someone would play with her......one lady said she had been out and about since she was 3.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/body-found-near-mobile-home-park

Watch this clip and read underneath.....explains what the searchers were dealing with

My brother lives up in North Bend, Washington.........he takes me on "Skype" hikes with his dog through the forest, he's VERY "off road", if you get my drift! :floorlaugh:

All I can say is bring out the dogs, horses, and the weed wackers.
I wonder if they used thermal imaging the first night? Hmmmm......

I agree with you, it's so frustrating when someone is later found in an area that has already been "searched". However I will say this - I volunteered on a search a few years ago for a missing autistic boy. We were searching a heavily wooded area. It was incredibly difficult - much more so than I anticipated. There were certainly areas where you would not have found anything that you didn't actually step on. There were also areas where you couldn't even see ravines, for example, because the brush was so heavy. Also, the logistics of the search were more complex than I anticipated. I know there are SAR people in this forum, maybe they can chime in. I only have the one experience, so this is all just my 2 cents. But I tend to think the correct use of search dogs is essential - I just think a good dog with a good handler is often more effective with any human, even with the best intentions.

This area is hard to search...overgrown blackberry bushes, etc. I am supporting LE efforts...not like the people that searched for Caylee.

See...NG shouldn't make those statements.

Maria Guerrero ‏@MariaKIRO7 · 1m
Officials: Awaiting confirmation of child’s identity by Kitsap County Coroner; however it appears that the body is that of #JeniseWright

https://twitter.com/MariaKIRO7

I'm off my computer now too, it's late here and I have an early doc appt in the morning. Got everything set up to try and watch the presser on my iPad but not sure how successful it might be. TIA to everyone who posts info from the presser!

Night night sweet beautiful Jenise, sweet dreams little one. I'm so so sorry :(

I can't either. Anyone seeing the pictures of the home searched and obviously there is a crime scene where Jenise was found could make the statement that NG did only it needs to be official to believe it. NG isn't an official...well maybe an official....nvmd I'm pretty sure the perp was stupid enough to leave something...

Have No, I read North East of the mobile home earlier was where she was found.

Thanks...

Northeast sounds more accurate...:tyou:

Do you think it's possible that she wandered away and got hurt, and died by "natural causes" ?

The ambiguous statements by police throw me off with this case..

Thanks for this. I clicked play and only see a scene of Seattle. Is that because the press conference hasn't started?

I see the same thing. I think it will be starting in a few minutes.

If I didn't get my time zones backwards :rolleyes:

Do you think it's possible that she wandered away and got hurt, and died by "natural causes" ?

The ambiguous statements by police throw me off with this case..

Not even a little bit.

Just an observation...looking at pictures of the mobile home park, it doesn't look like the type of place where people are coming and going (Like, staying a week or two and thats it). It looks like a pretty established community.

I thought 4 pm, but I still don't have anything on my live feed

Jane Valez Mitchell show is going to cover presser, Joey Jackson covering for the "Screamer" tonight.

Since I have been off work for a while, one day runs into another. I have a hard time keeping track of what day it is and since the same kids are around everyday I would have a hard time remembering if it was Sat. I saw a child or Sun.

Also, the neighbors disagreed that the kids run loose in that neighborhood. Not the way Jenice did.
I thought some of the neighbors comments were very telling.

Last, when you wrap a body, it has obviously been dumped and it means you "care" about the victim to wrap them up, right?

One more last, is it normal to have the skirting around your mobile home locked with a padlock? Never heard of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member