Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live link has audio and video right now

BBM Not necessarily. I'm studying forensic psychology and that's more indicative for victims who are placed somewhere or left somewhere with the intent of being found. The perp knows they'll be located and want to give them some sense of decency when they're found. With bodies wrapped and then dumped/hidden it was probably done to cover the body during transport and/or to aid in hiding it.

And there is a difference between a child wrapped neatly in a baby blanket or comforter, and their body rolled up in a plastic tarp, imo.

Kiro's streaming now. News people just setting up.

I've been staring at that picture with the suited up investigator and that metal contraption since posted. It is awfully tall to be a cot. Average length of a twin would be 76"L. Half of that and add wheels...it just looks tall compared to the investigator, but who knows. It's intesting for sure.

Link please?

Thanks to the ones who will be reporting what is stated in the news conference.

If she has been missing since Friday there is a big problem isn't there?

I am thinking....mentally disturbed teen or homeless man.

Geesh, quit flirting and step up to the podium already!

I feel sick. I've been out all day and am now trying to play catch up.

Was she found in someone else's home or her own? If anyone can give me a quick rundown of today's happenings I'd truly appreciate it!

Seems like her body was found in a wooded area near the park early today but not announced until afternoon. A search then ensued at her home (again). Some has been said about "crawl spaces" and a presser is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro