Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small homeless camp there. So there must be some kind of trail. I suspect she was not near the trail if someone was trying to hide her. They must have ended up with scratch on themselves...from the bushes.

Officer_activity_bremerton2.jpg

On Thursday, Kitsap County authorities had not said where the child's body was found, but police cars were seen in a wooded area near the Steele Creek Mobile Home park.

Officer_activity_bremerton8.jpg

A State Patrol trooper guards the entrance to a field near the mobile home park.
http://www.kirotv.com/gallery/news/photos-scene-bremerton-after-childs-body-found/gCMdL/#5898013

Hollye's map
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

Ok, so where is that gate on Hollye's map?

Do you know if there are trails between the Hwy and the neighborhood? I imagine with those hwys intersecting right there, that is a drop off/pick up location for some transient individuals.

if you zoom Hollye's map, there is definitely a trail wide enough for a car to back into that seems to go off into the woods; east side of Steel Creek Loop NE right before the play area on the left.

https://www.google.com/maps/u/0/ms?...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

I wish we knew exactly where she was found. Then it would become more obvious if she came from park or 303. I don't think it's possible to drive through as there is a ravine there with a small creek.

hey Knox, this might be abandoned house? 47.643474, -122.629228 or that other thing just south of it?

and is this where LE was parked and going into a field? I saw a pic on MSM that showed a paved cut coming off 303 like this 47.643694, -122.629081
rather that the area across from where Brownsville comes to 303?

that pic Knox just posted- THAT is the paved cut coordinate 47.643694, -122.629081

copy & paste that coord into search on google

It's unfortunate that we get only a snip of that interview. That always bugs the heck out of me. As usual, we don't know what question he was responding to, and the statement is out of context.

The little bit I saw of his interview struck me as hinky, and he does have a prior conviction. He struck me as disingenious in the same way that Susan Smith pleaded for her boys to come home.

Officer_activity_bremerton2.jpg

On Thursday, Kitsap County authorities had not said where the child's body was found, but police cars were seen in a wooded area near the Steele Creek Mobile Home park.

Officer_activity_bremerton8.jpg

A State Patrol trooper guards the entrance to a field near the mobile home park.
http://www.kirotv.com/gallery/news/photos-scene-bremerton-after-childs-body-found/gCMdL/#5898013

Hollye's map
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

Ok, so where is that gate on Hollye's map?

It's the blue tack (or stick pin icon)

If some finds the map of the park....I can tell you where the searchers were coming out of the woods...

Do we know what made LE look where she was found? Was she stumbled upon by a random person walking? Did LE just happen to find her during a general search? Or were they led to that location where she was found specifically? Is this what the "specialty dogs" they discussed during the presser this AM were for?

I found it.... zoom in; south of blue pin there is a red roof/home?- right in front of it .

off of hwy on left; almost at intersection of 303 and NE William E Sutton Rd.

You can see a dirt trail leading towards the creek.

I'm still in shock. Such a darling child whose life has ended before it really got started. 6yrs old. Evil lurks everywhere. Dangers are everywhere. Children are just so vulnerable and must be protected, guided, and molded into the adult we pray they all become. No matter how many cases of children murdered I see on here, it never gets easier. The motives are typically the same. WTH is wrong with society?!?!

My little chihuahua is snuggled up beside me, sound asleep. She follows me EVERYWHERE. She cries, and bites my shoes when she knows I'm putting on shoes to leave. Farm shoes, she happily waits at the door to go with me. A few weeks ago, I went to out to take care of the farm animals. My little chi went with me as usual. I finished watching the piglets run and play, let their lot, finished a few other chores and came inside. I got something to drink, grabbed the lap top to check here, and within a few minutes, I realized my chi was missing. She usually runs in the door when I come inside without me holding it open waiting on her. I called her, no response. Opened the door, called her, no response. Totally not her usual behavior. I spent 3 hrs looking for her. She never did answer to me. Only after I had a flashlight, and hubby was home from work did we figure out where she was. The electric fence for the piglets had got her, and she was hiding under a building. I was frantic, my husband was frantic. Every imaginable was running through my head. That bald eagle I've been seeing must have taken her. Maybe someone stopped by and took her. Maybe someone's dog sneaked onto the property and got her. Maybe she was accidentally locked into the chicken coop. It was awful.

I cannot imagine if my chi had been my child. Maybe I over react to things, but I was a mental mess, which triggered a fibro flare. My gosh how does loved ones go on when it's their child?? How will they heal? How will they rejoin society, as now the family of a murdered loved one? I pray I never find out. But by the Grace of God go I.

The parents and loved ones of who ever the perp is.... they may even have their suspicions right now, and anxiously, nervously awaiting for some news to ease their minds that it couldn't be so and so. The fear of waiting on the knock on the door, whether for further questioning, to clear up the time line, or an arrest. I can't imagine. I pray it's not a local teen. That would devastate their peers, question their judgement, question their trust, and make this horrible situation worse than it is now. Please don't let it be a friend of any of the siblings. Please don't let be someone Jenise trusted, and knew, and was around. I'd rather it be a complete stranger.

This sucks. It just plain does. It brings back the memories of so many gone before Jenise. It reminds me of sweet, red headed little Willow Long. Her own uncle. He lived with her! It was someone she SHOULD have been able to trust. Should have been able to rely on to protect her! And yet....she's gone. (((NOT SAYING ANY OF JENISE'S SIBLINGS ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!!)))

It reminds me of the ones still missing....Trenton Duckette...Hayleigh Cummings...Relisha Rudd...Myra Lewis...and so many many more. :tantrum:

I have not seen any articles explaining exactly why the kids were sent to their sisters. But I think it was because LE looked at the Father's past history. For the sake of the kids, they had to remove them, until the figured out what was going on. jmo

There has to be a finding of imminent danger in order to remove kids. They can't just remove them until they figure things out. There has to be signs of harm or significant risk of imminent harm.

I dunno gitana1, I kind of had the opposite reaction. I'm not sure why those unflattering things came out of his mouth, but I didn't get guilt. From almost the beginning, I felt it was a male teen.

Prob wrong, been so many, many times.

You may be right. There could be various reasons for what I saw. But the unflattering things were not what hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the reaction at 43 seconds or whenever. Just immediately gave me a feeling. Kind of like basement dad on Nancy Grace.

yeah 1720 , it is 303/william sutton...if put google man there you can see striaght onto the gate in the picture of the LE car sitting in front of that gate

Any locals see anything new on the 11:00 pm news?

Off topic for a moment, but do you guys know how Hollye does those maps like that? I've tried to make custom maps? Does She (or he?) care if images of the maps are used in blog posts/articles?

Do we know what made LE look where she was found? Was she stumbled upon by a random person walking? Did LE just happen to find her during a general search? Or were they led to that location where she was found specifically? Is this what the "specialty dogs" they discussed during the presser this AM were for?

It was stated in the presser that she was found by the dogs. No other details yet.

Hope they give those dogs a big ol' head scratch! They certainly did their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme