Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I will miss the next presser. Heading out of town for dinner tonight. Grrrrrr Hopefully I can get back here later tonight as I know u fine folk will have the info.

It isn't only little girls although their cases do seem to draw more attention.

Christopher Barrios was only 6 years old when he was kidnapped, tortured, raped repeatedly and murdered by the three Edenfields.

And Joesph Duncan did the same thing to the little Martinez child in CA. Tied him to a tree using duct tape and repeatedly raped and tortured him before murdering him and leaving him there.

And he also killed little Dylan Greone, a sweet little 11 year old. But before he did he tortured him and his sister for 7 weeks. Hanging Dylan up by his neck in the old cabin, beating, torturing, and raping him so badly that he had severe internal injuries. He made him go through all that as he made Shasta watch and finally shot him in the stomach with a shotgun.

Cases like this the victims are not of one gender. Pedophiles usually prefer one gender over another but then they can also be like Duncan who preys on both genders.

Today millions of children are sexually abused and its both boys and girls. We can never lose sight of that, imo. Our little boys are no safer than our little girls.

IMO

While yes, there are numerous male victims, by and far it is more likely for a female child to be sexually abused/assaulted. For a female child, statistics show that 1 of 3 girls will be sexually assaulted or abused. It is 1 in 7 for male children. So technically, little boys ARE safer than girls from a statistic standpoint, but I do not think any parent should take risks.

http://www.nsopw.gov/en-US/Education/FactsMythsStatistics

I believe the favorite item of clothing must be from a young person possibly white in colour and this person is freaking out right now

Could mud be how she was killed! Was she held down in the mud, then hidden in the brush?
Good point about a favorite item being found with her.
Perhaps left in the area by accident? Found stuck in the mud.
Class ring? Favorite old item...
Interesting.

That was in the presser. I bet she was buried..

Does anyone know when the last rain was around there?

She may have been. But for some reason I don't think he took time to bury her. He thought if he hid the body in the thick bushes and weeds no one would find her. IMO If he knew the area and knew it was a muddy mess back there due to the sun unable to shine on the dirt to soak up the wetness he may have known no one ever goes back in that area.

I just think she was hidden away in the thick bushes and not buried. I think this was quickly done. I don't see a lot of planning in this case. Imo, it was a crime of opportunity just like when it is when most predators strike. I don't think he would go back to get a shovel after he murdered her.

Even the PC spokesperson gave me the impression she was above ground when the reporter was asking if they had searched that exact location before. He said two feet either way and they could have missed her.

JMO

Are we expecting a presser today? I've been at doctor all morning and need to go grocery shopping before I have to send my kids to roam the neighborhood to be fed so I'm way behind.

Maybe another at 4-4:30
Sending kids to roam....:giggle:

I had a feeling reporters would head out there after I heard them question if that area was opened back up to the public. I don't know what to say about that since no one has been arrested yet. Why go back there right now for pictures?

I might have to disagree on this one friend. Then why would LE say "in the bushes"? Temps between 70-90 in Seattle, i imagine similar in Bremerton. I think perp might have either:

a) dispose of her in the bushes, literally, or
b) cover her body with leaves and other debris

but buried? unlikely.

I don't believe he meant she was just put in the bushes.. I just don't. I may be alone.. And I may be wrong but to me, All that mud would come from digging around..

I don't believe he meant she was just put in the bushes.. I just don't. I may be alone.. And I may be wrong but to me, All that mud would come from digging around..

You could be right, but are you saying it somehow makes a difference in who the perpetrator might be? I'm not seeing the connection?

The perp could of very well dig around to cover her. That mud wouldn't be that deep. I don't think there was actually a hole made. She could of been covered with mud and leaves. I just had to hold back a visual pic in my mind. So heartbreaking.

OK - based on things that LE has already said....

Perhaps LE found tracks of the perp either leading into or out of the park through the woods where Jenise was found which is why there were a few LE cars parked down below by HWY 303.

To get down there, the path would travel through heavy brush, across a creek and then through more bushes and trees until you come out at the open area down by the highway.

If someone tracked IN that way, there would probably be mud within the park somewhere. If they left through the woods and didn't have a car to get away in, maybe they were spotted on the main road by a passing driver.

If the perp used the woods as either and entrance or exit or both, they are sure to have some scratches from the bushes on their arms, probably their face too.

I am thinking this is now looking like a teen.

This is going thru my mind too. J hung around with teenagers (can't provide link, but it has been repeatedly reported on this site). She also would have known teenagers from having a 16 year old brother.

As LE is collecting voluntary DNA samples, how old would a teen need to be to give his? Just thinking there may be a state/federal law regarding this.

I had a feeling reporters would head out there after I heard them question if that area was opened back up to the public. I don't know what to say about that since no one has been arrested yet. Why go back there right now for pictures?

I am actually surprise it is open back up so quickly.

You could be right, but are you saying it somehow makes a difference in who the perpetrator might be? I'm not seeing the connection?

To me if it was someone who did not know her, or the family or community, they may have just left her. If they buried her to me it says it could be someone close who wanted the best chance of her not being found.

This is going thru my mind too. J hung around with teenagers (can't provide link, but it has been repeatedly reported on this site). She also would have known teenagers from having a 16 year old brother.

As LE is collecting voluntary DNA samples, how old would a teen need to be to give his? Just thinking there may be a state/federal law regarding this.

Great question. I would think it would require permission from a parent, wouldn't it?

I don’t think she was buried. I believe she was lured out there and murder at that spot. When they say ‘a lot of mud’ I’m thinking that they may have come across a lot of disturbed land out there meaning a lot of struggling where mud and earth has been moved. The murderer could have hastily covered her with branches and leaves, but I can’t picture someone out there with a shovel physically burying her. But that is MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay