Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. Another possibility is that they have evidence of premeditation? Maybe the person went out to scout a dumping location on Saturday?

Eta- no I take back the premeditated thing. It doesn't make sense.

Perhaps they found evidence of someone stumbling/falling into the mud around the dump site. If it WAS a predator, he/she may have premeditated the site and the snatch, it may have been a crime just waiting for the right moment to commit

Double wides of the caliber in that park have all the hook ups for washing machines and dryers. Whether the occupant has the W/D's is another thing.

I thought the whole mobile home community was fenced and that was one of the reasons the parents gave that they thought Jenise was safe wondering around by herself?
That comment made no sense to me. It's not a bubble. I scaled fences at 4 years old. Unless there was barb wire at the top...
The parents wouldn't know if there were any places in the fence where kids could get out. Fences dont hold kids in or creeps out. (Maybe it would deter a car from coming in and driving around, but I doubt that)

All posts are MOO

I expect that the local teens are blabbing on SM....they can't help it...it's what they do best. I, also, expect the FBI to be all over it. 'Nuf said!

Perhaps they found evidence of someone stumbling/falling into the mud around the dump site. If it WAS a predator, he/she may have premeditated the site and the snatch, it may have been a crime just waiting for the right moment to commit

Double wides of the caliber in that park have all the hook ups for washing machines and dryers. Whether the occupant has the W/D's is another thing.

This pops out at me. I have a gut feeling that the crime was committed by a person or persons who were partying either in the woods or in the abandoned home. People under the influence stumble. I also have a hunch that somebody or somebodies in that park know what happened and haven't come forward yet. All hunches, JMO only, not fact.

That comment made no sense to me. It's not a bubble. I scaled fences at 4 years old. Unless there was barb wire at the top...
The parents wouldn't know if there were any places in the fence where kids could get out. Fences dont hold kids in or creeps out. (Maybe it would deter a car from coming in and driving around, but I doubt that)

All posts are MOO

I hear you, when I was a kid no fences stopped us from going where we really wanted to go unless it had barbed wire on top. There was a creek near us too and it was our favorite place to play!

My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter. When she was growing up, she always felt like she 'knew' many older boys, if she ran into them at the park or at a friend's house. We worked hard to convince her, that was NOT the case. She was not to totally trust an older boy, just because he played hockey with her brother. It was hard. One time she almost learned the hard way at a birthday party. An older boy tried to lure her away from her 12 yr old friends at the skate park and luckily our advice kicked in just in time. Another girl did leave with him, and she was found wandering later, drunk and disheveled.

I think that Jenise trusted older kids. She would know many of them because of her siblings. She would know 12 to 16 yr olds by name and would trust them if they said " Hey lets go get a soda and chips from my friends house."

It is also possible that she was convinced to sneak out Saturday night and meet someone somewhere. I know my kids snuck out a few times, but never at age 6.
jmo, but at her age, it being hot and summer time, her being 6, even if they did tell her to sneak out, I see her falling asleep HARD. Worn out... they are still growing a good bit at that age. I'm not saying this is an absolute. At 6 I would think she might have also been afraid of the dark somewhat, but no one has ever said that so it's just an opinion. The park may be very well lit.
Someone could have knocked on the window as well to wake her.

She really would have known all school aged kids wouldn't she? 6, 8, 12, 16. That covers all the schools Elementary, Middle and High.

All posts are MOO

If they are lucky....really lucky......maybe the perp tried to dig a makeshift grave using his hands, sticks, rocks or whatever might have been handy in the area.

This would result in a ton of trace evidence along with footprints, handprints, scuff marks, and fabric indentations in the soft mud.

And yes, the guy would have been covered in mud were that the case.

With the dump site said to be next to a ravine, possibly the perp slid down it? Or had to climb up it?

I expect that the local teens are blabbing on SM....they can't help it...it's what they do best. I, also, expect the FBI to be all over it. 'Nuf said!

Curious what you mean by blabbing? Not trying to argue at all, but what would they be saying? If a teen (or teens) did this, I don't see them bragging to their friends about being guilty.

This pops out at me. I have a gut feeling that the crime was committed by a person or persons who were partying either in the woods or in the abandoned home. People under the influence stumble. I also have a hunch that somebody or somebodies in that park know what happened and haven't come forward yet. All hunches, JMO only, not fact.

I definitely think some people are probably starting to put some pieces together......

I'm thinking the officers are looking in the cars and checking out shoes and floor mats.
I agree and pray for them to find what they are looking for. I also pray for them for what they are doing and going through. May God bless them and their families. To them I say: Please know many people, myself included, value and highly admire what you are doing. We are thankful to you and proud of you. Love.

Curious what you mean by blabbing? Not trying to argue at all, but what would they be saying? If a teen (or teens) did this, I don't see them bragging to their friends about being guilty.

No no no. Not bragging. Just talking about it. Who was around and at the park that day/night.

It does sound like LE is playing into someone's guilty knowledge. A girlfriend?
If you know someone who...
If you saw someone who...
They might as well say hey "Soozie"... out with it! Then again I could say the same regarding a parent.
It might take a little while to click with a parent...

All posts are MOO

I'm sure I am stating the obvious -- and obviously, I am wa-a-ay behind in reading this thread, but if someone from outside had kidnapped her or picked her up on a nearby road, and done harm to her, she would not have been found, IMO, so close to home. This may be good, in an awful way, for LE to zero in on somewhat of a "closed-room"-type murder, thus making it at least possible to find the perpetrator of this horrible thing. At least they will have some notion of where to start. Surely an unknown kidnapper/murderer would not have brought her little body back and taken the huge chance of being seen.

Oh, my. I think we all knew it would come to this. We never seem to get many breaks in this type of situation, do we?

I do definitely believe the murderer is someone who lives in the MHP. Just like Christopher Barrios' three murderers lived close by his family and Jorelys' predator lived and did odd jobs in the apartment complex where she lived. Just like Sandra Cantu when she was lured away by Melissa Huckaby who also lived in the same MHP Sandra did.

I do think Jenise knew her killer and trusted him. I still see the killer as being rather young though who had no transportation and that is why he hid her body in the brush close by the park thinking no one would find her.

If they are holding the trash from the MHP and a member of the community wants to hide something related to the crime, the crawl space under their trailer would be a prime spot. Of course, LE can't just search everyone's crawl space without permission or a warrant. But if you were wanting to hide muddy clothes or shoes from the others that lived in your home, and your trash was being looked at by LE, stuffing some clothing into the crawl space isn't a bad idea.

(I know they said they searched the homes in the MHP when Jenise was reported missing, but I don't recall that they searched under all the homes)

If the MH is "permanently affixed" to the foundation/property, it's considered the same as a basement or attic.......it's part of the house.

I thought the whole mobile home community was fenced and that was one of the reasons the parents gave that they thought Jenise was safe wondering around by herself?

Given some of the posts about kids making their own trails maybe it was more about having a false sense of security.

Graham Johnson‏@GrahamKIRO7·29m
Near where the body believed to be Jenise Wright's was found, it looks like people have lived here or dumped trash. pic.twitter.com/txyScLCSgG

Dear family members, neighbors and friends,

I did not know this little angel but I ask you to please help LE find the perpetrator. Please report any and all of your observations, no matter how small you might they are. They might help LE to find the murderer of this innocent child. Please do not hesitate to report ANYTHING, even though you might think it is not significant. The tiniest tip may be very important.

May God bless this wonderful little girl. Fly high, little Jenisse.

I hear you, when I was a kid no fences stopped us from going where we really wanted to go unless it had barbed wire on top. There was a creek near us too and it was our favorite place to play!
Yep, and an old cemetery and where they had dug basements for new homes. I remember sticking fire crackers in the dirt walls where these houses were to be built and blowing golfball sized holes in the dirt.
We hung out in the houses being built too and talk about muddy!!! The ones that had carpet and were not locked. o m g ! My mom never knew I was hanging out with my friends brothers friends.
My husband did the same. They painted a curved extra wide cherrywood stairwell red white and blue!!! *And got caught!

Wonder if all the mud is in an empty home or mobile home???

All posts are MOO

THIS^^^^^

We always warned parents about this. The young child becomes the gopher. The guinea pig. The one the older children dare to do things.
Especially a tenacious social butterfly who is anxious to please.
Bad idea all the way around.
I still want to know why she wasn't with 12 yo sibling. (sister) Makes me feel like the 12 yo didn't like hanging out with the teens.
Maybe not, maybe she was an introvert...

I in no way.am blaming the sister that wasn't there btw.

All posts are MOO

IF she was hanging around in an abandoned house with older kids and they were drinking or doing drugs etc, then it explains why no kids came forward to say they had seen her on Sunday, as they won't want to get into any trouble, even if she left there safely.

However I still think she was 'missing' before Sunday. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel