Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have repeatedly said that the 14 year old assault from Whatcom county has nothing to do with this case. They have also repeatedly expressed that the parents and family have cooperated fully with everything LE has asked of them. They have both taken polys and immediately after the polys were done police focused on OUTSIDE the family home.

You can find the links way back when all of this first came out and LE has already addressed it.

This family is hurting.

Carrying Jenise out there would be tiring for just one person without a vehicle. Possibly more than one person? Use of a large gym bag like a hockey bag?

I can't help but think that adrenalin can make a person capable of things they wouldn't ordinarily be able to accomplish.

IF Jenise was grabbed/killed in the MHP, would the perp have to scale a fence to get to the wooded area where she was found? Or go out of the one exit and around?

I think they know exactly who did it. I think they are waiting for someone else close to the perpetrator to realize who did it.

:thinking: Did that make sense??? I know exactly what I mean but not sure I conveyed my meaning.

I don't think they have any idea who did it, or they wouldn't be asking for such hugely sweeping things like "someone with muddy clothing or who may have muddy shoes or have discarded clothing recently." I think they know the general scenario - that she was wandering around unsupervised in that trailer park and someone saw the opportunity to murder her and dump her body nearby. Someone who lived in the trailer park. Who has now either got muddy shoes or has discarded them recently.

Police have repeatedly said that the 14 year old assault from Whatcom county has nothing to do with this case. They have also repeatedly expressed that the parents and family have cooperated fully with everything LE has asked of them. They have both taken polys and immediately after the polys were done police focused on OUTSIDE the family home.

You can find the links way back when all of this first came out and LE has already addressed it.

This family is hurting.
I can't imagine. How awful for a parent to lose any child, but the youngest, for the older children to lose their baby sibling is really sad!
The littlest one...

All posts are MOO

Maybe we could all brainstorm reasons why Jenise was possibly left so close to her home? I think that could definitely help us profile this perp. This is someone who knows the community and those woods.

Note the caption says "in the area" not the exact spot. You can see a string going across the photo - the red flag is attached to it - and I'm guessing the press was only allowed so far into the area, not past the string boundary. I'm assuming this is the wooded area but not necessarily the exact location where J was found. I think it's to give an idea of the terrain. It certainly looks difficult to transverse and on a steep slope.

DJAkrMU.jpg

We're deep in the woods in the area where what's believed to be the body of Jenise was found.

2:07pm - 8 Aug 14

@KeithKOMO4

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithKOMO4/status/497821358823587840

The term ‘covered in mud’ is one of those things that we would use lightly because we don’t know how much mud they may have on, but it’s a significant amount,” said Wilson. “They’re going to have muddy footwear, whether it’s shoes or boots. They’ll have muddy pants and, quite likely, a muddy shirt.”

Wilson added that if residents know someone who may have had muddy footwear they recently disposed of, that would be a reason to call investigators.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bremerton/jenise-wright-investigation-Friday-270503131.html

This is what I'm thinking too. They must have gone across the creek bed. It is muddy near the creeks here. My daughter lost a flip flop in down by Chambers Creek last week. You lift your foot and the sandal just gets sucked right down.

It must be a PNW thing, because I don't think the pic of the wooded area looks particularly dense. There is clear ground to walk. That's not always the case. One thing I haven't seem brought up, is that it is DARK in woods like that. If the perp didn't have a light of some sort, and I think they may not have, for not wanting to be seen, they most definitely were stumbling around. I wonder if they lost a hat. . .tore their shirt, etc.

If that creek mud is anything like the mud here, no amount of washing will remove the stains left by it. I have used a pressure washer on their ATV shoes and clothing, then stain treater, then Tide. Stains remain- they have certain clothing & shoes to be worn riding.

I think they know exactly who did it. I think they are waiting for someone else close to the perpetrator to realize who did it.

:thinking: Did that make sense??? I know exactly what I mean but not sure I conveyed my meaning.

Makes perfect sense to me, and I concur.

Note the caption says "in the area" not the exact spot. You can see a string going across the photo - the red flag is attached to it - and I'm guessing the press was only allowed so far into the area, not past the string boundary. I'm assuming this is the wooded area but not necessarily the exact location where J was found. I think it's to give an idea of the terrain. It certainly looks difficult to transverse and on a steep slope.
I think you're 100% correct.

All of the stats I have found said one in six boys will be molested before their 18th birthday. The literature also says that boys/men are the least likely gender to report sexual abuse, so the statistics will always be out of kilter and the real truth unknown. imo. The boys live with their secret because imo society looks at sexual abuse concerning males with a much different set of eyes then they do females.

So if you take the fact that millions of children are being sexually abused yearly and one out of six boys are in that group it is still an astronomical figure concerning male victims. I have always believed there are way more males being raped and molested than we will ever know about. They hide from the stigma and shame and bury the secret within them. That is why so many boys/men never tell a soul what happened to them as a child until maybe they were adult men in their 40s. And those are just the few that had the courage to come forward when many never do. They have no support.

I read a study awhile back that stated if a male child reports abuse by an adult female 98% of the time the adult female is believed when she denies it..... over the child or parents who reported it. That is one of the reasons why the stats will never be accurate.

So I don't think they are safer at all. I think society likes to think they are because they look at children as numbers/stats and because they don't report what has happened to them then they are considered to be safe when they aren't. Until more males have the courage to report... every statistic available will be flawed.

Pedophilia committed upon any child is an epidemic in this country. And it is America's dirty secret when it comes to young male victims who have been sexually victimized. Most of them don't ever tell anyone. Why would they? Let an adult teacher rape a young boy and the media phrases it every time as 'having sex with. Society whitewashes rapes when it happens to boys. They are told they should feel lucky. UGH! We have been brainwashed into believing boys who are raped or molested its no big deal and the boy/men victims know how society looks at them and their victimization all too well.

I will never be dismissive of thousands of boys who have suffered at the hands of a pedophile and a lot of time it is at the hands of their own mother/father or another family member. I have read some of the stories by victims who are now men and how it crushes them that society doesn't see their pain and suffering as the same. None of these men spoke a word about what happened to them as a child. They only came forward when they got grown because they knew there were many other men out there are suffering in silence with no support who were raped and molested when they were little boys.

Child sexual abuse is not about numbers and who reports more. This is about millions of lives, both boys and girls, being destroyed.

IMO
Just... thank you.

I don't think they have any idea who did it, or they wouldn't be asking for such hugely sweeping things like "someone with muddy clothing or who may have muddy shoes or have discarded clothing recently." I think they know the general scenario - that she was wandering around unsupervised in that trailer park and someone saw the opportunity to murder her and dump her body nearby. Someone who lived in the trailer park. Who has now either got muddy shoes or has discarded them recently.

I respectfully disagree. There are many reasons they would need to tread lightly even if they know who they are zeroing in on.

If they had NO idea, I would imagine there would be warnings to keep doors locked and children inside.

Any idea why mom isn't speaking or wasn't? Maybe she did and I missed it.

All posts are MOO

I don't know if the mom has spoken publicly, but she has posted on the Find Jenise FB page.

Maybe we could all brainstorm reasons why Jenise was possibly left so close to her home? I think that could definitely help us profile this perp. Anyway, I don't think this was a stranger to the community. This is someone who knows the community and those woods.
- No access to a car,
- didn't want DNA in their car?
- Child left at the scene of an accident...

someone else had to be missing from the area for a while too.
Who could go missing for a few hours and not be missed

All posts are MOO

It sounds like many believe this is the work of more than one person - but I think someone who was bent on covering up murder could EASILY carry that child's body several miles. It seems rare when a child is murdered by an acquaintance that it's the work of more than one person.

True. But I had been wondering if the perp was a young teen. And I am not sure that a 14 or 15 yr old could carry her all that way alone. I guess it depends upon strength and motivation. We have seen cases where young teens do act in tandem or in small groups. Sometimes it is the weird energy of being part of a group that encourages the horrid behavior, something that wouldnt have happened if it was just one person. Teens can escalate the behavior in their friends through a perverse form of peer pressure.

We heard talk of this 6 yr old hanging out with 14 yr olds and also playing in abandoned houses. If she ended up in an abandoned house with a few 13-15 yr old drunk/stoned kids, it could have gotten really ugly fast.

True. But I had been wondering if the perp was a young teen. And I am not sure that a 14 or 15 yr old could carry her all that way alone. I guess it depends upon strength and motivation. We have seen cases where young teens do act in tandem or in small groups. Sometimes it is the weird energy of being part of a group that encourages the horrid behavior, something that wouldnt have happened if it was just one person. Teens can escalate the behavior in their friends through a perverse form of peer pressure.

We heard talk of this 6 yr old hanging out with 14 yr olds and also playing in abandoned houses. If she ended up in an abandoned house with a few 13-15 yr old drunk/stoned kids, it could have gotten really ugly fast.

I would think a larger teen could. She was tiny. And adrenalin counts for a lot (I would think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582