Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that a sixteen year old brother shares a room with younger siblings, as young as six, seems unusual to me. Especially considering the siblings are different genders. People need some privacy as they are developing imo.

Well, no wonder he was away for the weekend, then! ;) (But seriously, I'd want to get away, too....)

If it was a teen, obviously DNA will get them, but their cell phone may as well. Pictures posted to social media sites often have geo/gps tags. I'm not sure about snap chat and some of the others...
I wonder if there was an area in the woods where the teens tended to gather for campfires or just to"hang out".
My gut is going with someone that knew the area well because as a teen it was his stomping ground. A lifelong resident perhaps?

All posts are MOO

The fact that a sixteen year old brother shares a room with younger siblings, as young as six, seems unusual to me. Especially considering the siblings are different genders. People need some privacy as they are developing imo.

Iirc if CPS knew a 16 yr old boy shared that room, I think they -CPS -would say a few words about it. There was a case I followed a few years ago where CPS got involved because of opposite sex siblings of certain ages sharing a room.

In my mind the suspect may be one of the teenage brother's friends, who knew he would not be there to protect her. It would be someone that Jenise was familiar with and trusted. That's just my gut feeling - which is not worth much. I hope this does not constitute a violation of TOS to say this.

Pretty sure you're not alone in that thinking. I agree with you.

1. Does not look like digging is possible. Tons of roots.

2. Favorite item. I have walked in mud and shoes weigh a ton with attached mud.

I imagine the shoes left a nice expensive brand print in the mud.

Perhaps the brambles ripped a piece of a shirt?

Shoe prints for sure.
3. Tripping over roots or fallen trees or branches? Left something like a hat or what else? Necklace?

A ring? Earring? Belt? Scarf?

The only ravine in the area is likely to be the one that goes down to the creek that runs parallel to the MHP. One reason the perp would get muddy would be if he/she crossed the creek and climbed up the other side. With the heavy overgrowth even if the creek is dry right now – and we don't know if it is or not – the banks are going to be wet and muddy pretty much year round.

It doesn't mean she wasn't buried but around here most creek areas are sloppy enough that anyone hiking near them will have to deal with walking through mud.

I was just wondering about the mom, not saying it is wrong or right.
HLN just showed some pictures. Jenise was an average size child compared to her classmates imo.
I also saw mom. She is older looking than I expexted. I knew she had adult kids. No idea why I was expecting a young woman.
I'm a visual person. I just like to see people. They don't have to speak.

All posts are MOO

Even though Jenise's mom is older, the little girl resembled her mom almost to a tee imo.

Oh, and Sandra Cantu has been on my mind- all morning.

Not necessarily a male perp- when thinking of her- although I know how rare what happened to Sandra is.

Now finding out the family is Mormon... well, I have my own personal history with this.

ETA In cases where parents have passed the lie detector test with flying colors- isn't that information usually quickly released?

In Jennifer H's case, they cleared the husband right away so people would concentrate on finding Jennifer or her perp instead of accusing husband.

The lack of specific info coming from the home is astounding to me. Am I the only one? Very unusual- isn't it? The last seen and items worn are very important in a case. I don't understand this at all.

The mother not speaking out, is another huge, red flag to me. I feel like I am in the twighlight zone of missing persons (now found murdered) cases.

If this is happening to help the investigation than I am all for it.

I just honestly don't understand... it makes me very suspicious of the persons in the home. MOO

TOTALLY agree with you. Everything is super-vague. No clue what she was wearing, no clue how long she had been gone or what time she went to bed that night, no clue about pretty much anything apparently. Bizarre. I understand the parents are the "victims" but I mean seriously? Could they be ANY more unhelpful?

I agree, but what if finances don't allow the luxury of additional bedrooms? Maybe the family could not afford a larger house. I did notice in one of the photo's on Mom's facebook page (picture of parents), it appears to be a bedroom. The backdrop is raw unfinished plywood. I thought to myself, ok they have closed in a patio or created another room on the back of that mobil home.

The fact they they actually might not even be
siblings is of great concern as well.
They are step siblings aren't they?
1/2 siblings?
We don't even know this do we?

Are the 12 and 16 yo related or no?
If they are all the mom's children I would feel.better...

All posts are MOO

I thought she had 4 siblings - an 8 year old brother, 12 year old sister and then the older two sisters (23 and 20). Am I wrong?

Ok well if that is the case then I feel better. I hear "blended" family and that makes me think his kids, her kids and their kids.

All posts are MOO

The term ‘covered in mud’ is one of those things that we would use lightly because we don’t know how much mud they may have on, but it’s a significant amount,” said Wilson. “They’re going to have muddy footwear, whether it’s shoes or boots. They’ll have muddy pants and, quite likely, a muddy shirt.”

Wilson added that if residents know someone who may have had muddy footwear they recently disposed of, that would be a reason to call investigators.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bremerton/jenise-wright-investigation-Friday-270503131.html

In Jennifer H's case, they cleared the husband right away so people would concentrate on finding Jennifer or her perp instead of accusing husband.

But the reason police cleared JH's husband was because he agreed to take a poly and passed it too.
Otherwise, LE would probably not have spoken out on the subject.
I seldom hear LE announce that a husband has been cleared. They usually say something less definitive leaving a little uncertainty imo.

The only ravine in the area is likely to be the one that goes down to the creek that runs parallel to the MHP. One reason the perp would get muddy would be if he/she crossed the creek and climbed up the other side. With the heavy overgrowth even if the creek is dry right now – and we don't know if it is or not – the banks are going to be wet and muddy pretty much year round.

It doesn't mean she wasn't buried but around here most creek areas are sloppy enough that anyone hiking near them will have to deal with walking through mud.

Officer_activity_bremerton2.jpg

On Thursday, Kitsap County authorities had not said where the child's body was found, but police cars were seen in a wooded area near the Steele Creek Mobile Home park.

Officer_activity_bremerton8.jpg

A State Patrol trooper guards the entrance to a field near the mobile home park.
http://www.kirotv.com/gallery/news/p...gCMdL/#5898013

Hollye's Map-
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

Have I mentioned yet how much I hate these cases!!!!! I know we all do. Yet I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez