Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the dump site said to be next to a ravine, possibly the perp slid down it? Or had to climb up it?
I was wondering about climbing back up it to sneak back into the park myself.

All posts are MOO

Graham Johnson‏@GrahamKIRO7·29m
Near where the body believed to be Jenise Wright's was found, it looks like people have lived here or dumped trash. pic.twitter.com/txyScLCSgG

Did you read the comments?

IF she was hanging around in an abandoned house with older kids and they were drinking or doing drugs etc, then it explains why no kids came forward to say they had seen her on Sunday, as they won't want to get into any trouble, even if she left there safely.

However I still think she was 'missing' before Sunday. MOO.
If they were partying I bet they were all sleeping in/hungover Sunday. They probably werent moving until dinner time!

All posts are MOO

Given some of the posts about kids making their own trails maybe it was more about having a false sense of security.

If the mobile home community was fenced or not, there still is no reason a 6 year old should be wandering around. But I just had remembered the parents saying the whole area was fenced and if I remember correctly too one of the sisters said Jensie knew not to leave to fenced area of the park.

Based on the police not knowing if this happened Saturday or Sunday the siblings are either not cooberating the 10pm in bed Sat night, or perhaps they weren't home that night?
or not home at 10.pm???
All posts are MOO

They may think the perp scoped out the dump site before the snatch?

Graham Johnson‏@GrahamKIRO7·29m
Near where the body believed to be Jenise Wright's was found, it looks like people have lived here or dumped trash. pic.twitter.com/txyScLCSgG

Kind of reminds me of how Caylee was dumped where her murderer used to hang out at.

If they were partying I bet they were all sleeping in/hungover Sunday. They probably werent moving until dinner time!

All posts are MOO

I question the timeline. I'd like to know her whereabouts on Saturday night.

Could the perp have wanted her to be left close so they could "visit?" Did they not have the physical strength to move her far? Did they have a curfew? Would their family/friends wonder if they weren't home/around at a particular time?

I know the accuracy or Jenise's height/weight is in question, but the weight seems not inappropriate for a female, part Filipino child aged 6/7.

That being said, I can't imagine many 14-20 year old males who would find 45 pounds difficult to carry alone. I think the challenge would be the mud/weeds/vines/bushes.

All posts are MOO

No, I meant if she really did go out Sunday, then there might be a reason why no kids have verified her movements - if their activities were illegal. But, like I said, I am not convinced she got up and went out on Sunday.

I don't think they are.. I believe that they think that person is right there and they are containing them.

I think they want everyone there to feel at ease to find more info. Some people may be afraid to talk.

Posibbly LE's intent is a little (or a lot) of both...

- Keep an eye on the residents...(behavior/flight/etc.)...

- Protect the residents from potential perps...

- Prevent outbursts of anger/fear/etc. (Which can happen in any community when emotions are so raw as in this case...)

Just thoughts...

No, I meant if she really did go out Sunday, then there might be a reason why no kids have verified her movements - if their activities were illegal. But, like I said, I am not convinced she got up and went out on Sunday.
I agree. I am saying that if she got up and went off on Sunday, and the teens were partying Saturday night, they might not have been up moving around to hang out with her. In other words she would need to find younger people to play with and then her sighting would be verified by other parents.
I don't believe she woke up at her home Sunday morning.
I don't even know where the child ate dinner Saturday night, it sure doesn't sound like she had dinner with her family. Then again dad said he saw her in her room at 10pm, so maybe they just didn't mention dinner. No one has come forward to say they fed her.
Then there is the story about a fast food place at 10pm Saturday night. Surely police know if that happened or not.

There just is no time line. It's bugging me.

All posts are MOO

P* also talked about how the kids in the community stick together and look out for one another.

“We all love each other like a family,” she said. “We don’t leave anybody behind and [we] travel everywhere in packs. We normally wouldn’t let anyone go home alone, so this is odd. We normally wouldn’t do anything like that.”

bbm; http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/270233541.html

I know the accuracy or Jenise's height/weight is in question, but the weight seems not inappropriate for a female, part Filipino child aged 6/7.

That being said, I can't imagine many 14-20 year old males who would find 45 pounds difficult to carry alone. I think the challenge would be the mud/weeks/vines/bushes.

I do not live in the PNW, but walking through my woods is difficult. I cannot imagine carrying something as well.

It would seem more likely she walked there with the perp(s).

This mornings presser was very strange. They gave no information. Not even confirming it was the little body of Jenise. The ME said the autopsy was through but LE said it was ongoing. But even if that was the case they'd probably have pushed the presser for later when they could give some info. Which to me means this presser had other tremendous value for them somehow. All is not what it seems. They are watching for something very specific, imo.

I'm very impatient and curious. This whole case has been very weird as regards to information to the public since the beginning. It is like they've known everything from the beginning and just need a legally obtained proof. Which makes me wonder... curiouser and curiouser.

I have been sitting on my hands for so long, I can hardly type. I have read every post of every thread, and as usual, my mind has been made up since the very first interview.

Thanks everyone for putting out so many differing opinions and theories. I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

I'm so sad for this precious girl.

P* also talked about how the kids in the community stick together and look out for one another.

“We all love each other like a family,” she said. “We don’t leave anybody behind and [we] travel everywhere in packs. We normally wouldn’t let anyone go home alone, so this is odd. We normally wouldn’t do anything like that.”

It sounds like she is saying at night they walk people home?. She was seen between 12 and 4 on Saturday. Then poof until 10pm when she is in her bed.

Is she saying normally they wouldn't send her home alone but that day they did? According to her dad she made it home,
ugh! frustrating!

All posts are MOO

That's odd wording. Not we wouldn't do that, so it's odd. But we normally wouldn't do that.

Normally means in the usual course of things. So when things are going as usual, we wouldn't leave someone behind/wouldn't let someone go home alone.

What about when things become suddenly unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave