Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally all caught up after a day away. Now, here's my theory (and of course it's all MOO and pure speculation based on everything I've heard and read, here and elsewhere)

Timeline and time of death still not really known yet but here's what I think happened: (if any of this is off limits, please snip or delete)

At some point, a local person (possibly one of the teens known to her) lured her into the woods where she was not supposed to go. Of course she went, because she trusted him. There was no need to carry her, she went willingly. Not sure if there is a fence back there at the property line but if there is, the local teens know exactly where to go to get through, so that's where they went. Through the woods, across the creek (mud #1) and whatever happened, happened, and that's where she was left. Back through the creek (mud #2), through the woods and back into the park. Left purposely where she was because it was closer to the homeless camp reported to be there, than the park itself (to throw off suspicion) and also not taken any further than the back woods because no access to a vehicle to leave her elsewhere. It wasn't planned, just a spur of the moment thing. This person is local, knows the park, knows the woods, knew Jenise and is now among those openly grieving about it to their friends.

Of course, I could be so far off base I might as well have said it was an alien. But I don't think I am.

I agree for the most part. Just not positive it happened during daylight hour on Sunday. However, the idea of someone traipsing through the woods in the dark, on foot, to hide her seems a bit unlikely too so your scenario is probably closer to right.

Hi, naturally they have those sstupid forensic files on.
Good the first time but tiresome repeated. I doubt they will
carry it. May on CNN, but that is all war. :scared:

I know everyone wants answers, but I'm not sure a cause of death will be released other than to say it was murder. I've followed both Evelyn Miller and Elizabeth and Lyric's cases in Iowa. They didn't release Evelyn's cause of death until there was an arrest and we still don't know how Elizabeth and Lyric died. Only the killer would know how they died, so they may not want to release that info. for Jenise until there is an arrest. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

P* also talked about how the kids in the community stick together and look out for one another.

“We all love each other like a family,” she said. “We don’t leave anybody behind and [we] travel everywhere in packs. We normally wouldn’t let anyone go home alone, so this is odd. We normally wouldn’t do anything like that.”

bbm; http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/270233541.html

From the same article, she also states:

“She’s a really sweet kid,” she said. “She can get on your nerves, but we love her that way. She’s really friendly. That’s what really concerns me. I don’t know if she would know how to tell someone, ‘No, I don’t want to get in a car with you,’ if they offered to take her to get ice cream or something like that.”

1) Doesn't this view of JW contradict what one of JW's older siblings (who doesn't live with her) said?

"She stays in the neighborhood. She knows you don’t leave," said Almajero. "She knows you don’t go in people’s houses. You go and play with your friends, you come and check in."

http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/270233541.html

2) What is it with this case and people being interviewed by the media throwing in a mild insult * about the missing child, sandwiched in between compliments?

I'm so far behind in reading & I know this has already been answered, but is the presser at 4 or 4:30 local time? I know everyone wants answers, but I'm not sure if cause of death will be released other than to say it was murder. I've followed both Evelyn Miller and Elizabeth and Lyric's cases in Iowa. They didn't release Evelyn's cause of death until there was an arrest and we still don't know how Elizabeth and Lyric died. Only the killer would know how they died, so they may not want to release that info. for Jenise until there is an arrest. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

It is at 4:30. And I don't believe they will reveal cause of death, but I do think they plan to reveal manner of death.

I do not live in the PNW, but walking through my woods is difficult. I cannot imagine carrying something as well.

It would seem more likely she walked there with the perp(s).

I'm in Washington and even where the woods and brush aren't that thick, its usually overgrown with the blackberry brambles that have taken over the entire state! Those thorns are SHARP!

And peeps: I love you all, but if we hear jokes and laughter before the presser is started, please don't get upset or offended. I guarantee, LE thinks there is nothing lighthearted or funny about the case.

I think I caught up ,but was away a couple of hours. Is the abandoned house chatter just speculative or did someone mention J was in an abandoned home during the weekend ? TIA

ETA, I think trash and debris does not necessarily mean someone was living in that area , although they could have been. It could also be a place where some kids/teens go to party away from home but not too far away . It would make total sense actually.

The first mention of the abandoned house was from MSM and quotes from either a sibling or one of the neighbor children saying Jenise KNEW the place was off limits for her to play. Somewhere back in the 2nd thread........

ETA, I think trash and debris does not necessarily mean someone was living in that area , although they could have been.

rsbm: whomever dumped their trash there has obviously been there before- iykwim

Wow, that's pretty close to the homes! The fact that there are foot trails tell me people (maybe young people) do go from the community, under/over the fence, the the area.

Aren't there homeless in the area too?

I think the ice cream man is getting colonic about now. Even though LE might be keying on someone...they are still checking everyone. imo

My kids never want ice cream from the ice cream man. They emphatically declare every time they hear/see the ice cream truck: "Could the ice cream trucks be any more creepy?!?" For a while, we had an ice cream guy who drove one of those horrid 70s/early 80s style van with dark tinted windows. He had ice cream brand logos taped on the side windows and played off-key synthesized circusy sounding music, egads.

The first mention of the abandoned house was from MSM and quotes from either a sibling or one of the neighbor children saying Jenise KNEW the place was off limits for her to play. Somewhere back in the 2nd thread........

There was a video of a young man riding his dirtbike around the area looking for Jeanice. The cameraman followed him into the abandoned home, he said kids are known to play here. I'll try to find it.

Bummer, hoping there was an arrest.
I want justice for a (what appears to have been) neglected little girl.
Bothers me that her dad referred to her in negative terms. I've lived a long life and have known some kids that were referred to as 'brats' or 'annoying' were actually neglected children who wanted some boundaries, and most of all-- wanted somebody who cared about them.

Some of these cases stay with you more than others --- Kyron Horman, Jonathan Foster, Susan Powell and her boys, Ethan Stacy, and those boys from that reform school in FL.
These are some of the cases that have kept me from sleeping some nights and ,were cases I had to distance myself from so I didn't get so depressed . And depression is not something I've had to deal with like some people have.
Bless those people in FL who are exhuming some of the bodies to at least give them a decent burial ; those were NOT throwaway boys that the reform school admin. could do with as they pleased !

Whatever monster took Jenise's life from her --hopefully they'll pay sevenfold in this life or the next. And I don't want to hear how bad their homelife was ; or how they had a brief psychotic breakdown , they knew enough to attempt to conceal her precious body and keep their mouth shut. Sorry, I just don't like how mental illness is being used as an excuse. There are mentally ill people who have not harmed a fly and know better than to take innocent human life !
:moo:

I am pretty certain one or both of her siblings she shares a room with would be able to tell authorities if she made it into bed Saturday night. Maybe LE knows she didn't, due to testimony from the siblings or maybe the confirmed that she went to bed with them as usual.

I remember reading the siblings were the ones to see her in bed Saturday night and just now found the article again. However, it's the only article I recall seeing this. All others either say the family last saw her, or the parents last saw her. One thing for sure is that LE has talked to the siblings and know more than we do.

http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/police-say-circumstances-girls-disappearance-suspi/ngt8K/

Jenise’s siblings last saw her Saturday night in the room they share.

Sunday morning she was not in her room.

Finally all caught up after a day away. Now, here's my theory (and of course it's all MOO and pure speculation based on everything I've heard and read, here and elsewhere)

Timeline and time of death still not really known yet but here's what I think happened: (if any of this is off limits, please snip or delete)

At some point, a local person (possibly one of the teens known to her) lured her into the woods where she was not supposed to go. Of course she went, because she trusted him. There was no need to carry her, she went willingly. Not sure if there is a fence back there at the property line but if there is, the local teens know exactly where to go to get through, so that's where they went. Through the woods, across the creek (mud #1) and whatever happened, happened, and that's where she was left. Back through the creek (mud #2), through the woods and back into the park. Left purposely where she was because it was closer to the homeless camp reported to be there, than the park itself (to throw off suspicion) and also not taken any further than the back woods because no access to a vehicle to leave her elsewhere. It wasn't planned, just a spur of the moment thing. This person is local, knows the park, knows the woods, knew Jenise and is now among those openly grieving about it to their friends.

Of course, I could be so far off base I might as well have said it was an alien. But I don't think I am.

Throw the ravine in, and teen to twenty something year old, and I'm with you on that theory!:thinking:

I remember reading the siblings were the ones to see her in bed Saturday night and just now found the article again. However, it's the only article I recall seeing this. All others either say the family last saw her, or the parents last saw her. One thing for sure is that LE has talked to the siblings and know more than we do.

http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/police-say-circumstances-girls-disappearance-suspi/ngt8K/

Thank you, I thought I remembered a quote like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl