Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is resolution soon as well. And, then I'm going to be reading cold cases. Jenise and Jennifer H's deaths have been too depressing for me.
Im right with you Tarika...JH and Jenise both reached out and grabbed me. I was praying both would be found alive...Ive been sad the last two days :( It does make me appreciate the people I love more....things can change in the blink of an eye.

I was wondering about that too..they have been back searching her MH a few times. IIRC someone posted that they were looking at her bedroom window. Looking for shoe print that match prints near where she was found?

I think you are onto something there, I do recall the emphasis for refusing the help of volunteers to search and I think that had something to do with not disturbing footprints in the mud KWIM

Pulling off the duct tape for half a second because alarm bells just went off in my head and they cannot be hushed.
Follow me here.
Jenise was a free roaming child.
There were opportunities EVERY DAY for someone to victimize her.
So why would they wait until the middle of the night, and take the giant risk of abducting her out of her home, when she was accessible ALL THE TIME?
Here's a partial list of the many possibilities:

Killer is a new resident in the neighborhood.

Killer was a visitor in the neighborhood.

Homicide was an accident.

Opportunity presented itself in a set of perfect circumstances this time.

Murder was preceded by a recent upset in the killer's life, an event that caused him/her to act out.

No one seems to know what she was wearing. Besides the perp of course.
I have found it interesting that we havent heard much about how the perp is to have taken her from the MH. In the Haleigh Cummings case there were diagrams and an endless stream of info about how she was abducted. Who was sleeping where....the door the perp used, etc.

The video of Janice is not allowed at this time. It is a beautiful video, a real heartbreaker but it is located on the social media of a minor and we don't discuss or sleuths minors here unless they are a victim or an LE identified perp.

Salem

*snipped for space*
Most adults know about DNA, in some form or fashion. A RSO would also know....definitely. Any criminal who has been convicted a felony. They would want to get the body as far away as possible to widen the area of suspects IF the body was ever recovered.
If it had been an adult, they had enough time to remove the body out of the MHP in plenty of time before LE got on the scene, no matter which timeline you use. They'd also take precautions to avoid any DNA getting on themselves and articles of clothing and their vehicle. Something as simple as an ice chest or rubber tote for a child that small to transport her out of the area.
I'm really leaning towards a perp who's made his first kill (transient or homeless ex con would have DNA on file, and wouldn't have the time to get the trust of the child). Inexperienced, not thought out well enough, possibly "stalking" or "observing" from a distance, but friendly with Jenise, and without access to transportation.

I try to put my head into the perp's mindset........and it just got pretty ugly so I'm done for the day.
IMO if a RSO is the perp he would be long gone if his DNA is on file. Just a matter of time.....I hope the monster that did this is terrified that every noise is LE coming to cuff him!

One thought: Let's say no one from the MHP comes forward as having invited Jenice in for a meal on Sunday. But let's say Tuna is found in her belly, and her parents don't eat Tuna or keep it in the house. (I just picked a random food item). This would indicate that someone did in fact feed her, and is not coming forward to say so because they have something to hide. Ie: they could have lured her in for a meal and then hurt her.

Of course any other food item could be subbed for tuna-- Pepsi, coffee, cookies, anything.

All this stomach contents and unknown last meal talk reminds of Jon Benet Ramsey and the Great Pineapple Conundrum.

The video of J. is adorable! What a precious child. After seeing this, my heart is broken even more.

My mind is spinning also!

When and why is one sibling gone from the area?

What if a neighbor teen did not like the brother and decided he would play with J. to get back at him? But afterwards knew J. would tell what he did to her, so he killed her?

[modsnip]

This story does not add up to me so I am positive LE sees all the holes in it too! With LE staying in the neighborhood, the teens are not going to be out doing their gathering or whatever they do. Having a 12 and 16 yo, it would seem LE could gather quite a bit of information from them on the other teens, just as a group, not individually.

My opinions only!

I have a brother that's 10 years older than me (like Jenise did), and...well, let's just say he was not a protector, and leave it at that. Not saying her brother is like mine was, of course.
Mine is 4 years older and wasn't a protector either. :hug:

I apologize if these points have already been brought up:

Kitty corner from the community playground appears to be a foot path headed towards the wooded area/creek where Jenise was found. If Jenise and the group of teens/kids she was with began dispersing home for the evening (from everything I've read, I believe she went missing Saturday night) from the playground, she could have easily been lured or taken down that path by someone she was familiar with.
Looking at google maps, you can see that there are several bus stops on the highway 303, and the fastest way to get to them would be to use these foot paths through the woods. I would bet that there is a spot that is easy to traverse the creek. Teens desire privacy, they desire freedom, and they NEED transportation (bus) to fulfill these desires. I am sure that the teens in this community are very familiar with this wooded area as a short-cut to the bus, as a place to smoke weed/drink, etc.

My god, what a precious child she was.

How utterly horrendous to hear this :( To think at this young age, she learned how awful human beings can be to one another is just too terrible to contemplate .

I recall Mikele Biggs who ran in to get ice cream money when she heard the ice cream jingle. All that was found was her bicycle outside on the sidewalk, wheels spinning and her change on the ground. No Mikele. 1999.

I'm thinking this is someone she knew in the area, someone she trusted.

poor children :( http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2013/07/mikelle-diane-biggs-missing-14-years.html

Posting in a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues.

*This post is for the benefit of everyone, and for no one in particular.

Websleuths Rules & Etiquette

How are you doing, ShadyLady? Being so close to all of this must be horrific for you. More so than for the rest of us. Too close to home.

I was laying down for a bit....my body is really giving out and I missed the candle light at church, will do so now but I might need to lay down again. Thankyou for asking. Hugs to all of you.

"This is for you Jenise. Just know how much we did and still do love and miss you like crazy. Be with us in spirit always, help guide us the right way, help us always keep love in our hearts. We love you more then words can ever express. Forever and Always."

Dont know how to post pics but here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/274591192743173/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth