Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was speculation after le stated that she was found near a path kids walk on

I took notes for the presser and I specifically remember this one because it was near the end and they kept saying the word crisscross...lol....LE does not know how close to the paths that crisscross through the woods Jenise was found.

I'll bump all of the presser notes from today at 430, it can't hurt. :)

• Positive identification – it is Jenise
  • Cause of death – not being released
  • Manner of death – homicide
  • Classified a homicide investigation
  • DNA is still being accepted voluntarily
  • Samples are then taken to state patrol and takes 24 hours to prepare for cross-matching
  • LE is asking that anyone who saw someone with muddy clothes Saturday-Monday to contact police. They have already received tips about people with muddy clothes.
  • Approx 100 feet from the outside ring of houses down a sloped area. Thick thick brush, wet mud
  • Family asks for privacy.
  • LE will hold another presser between noon and 2 tomorrow
  • Will not release if she was killed there or somewhere else.
  • May allow one media photographer in to photo scene in woods tomororrow
  • Does not know how close to the paths that crisscross through the woods Jenise was found.

Well, you can probably enter the woods from a lot of areas. We still haven't heard about the fence that has been said to surround the entire neighborhood.

I can see some wood fences along the shorter ends of the park although I can't tell how high the fences are. I wonder if the entire wooded sides are also fenced or if the trees alone were enough to provide the "fence" for at least the heavily wooded side of the park.

Do any of the locals who have driven through know or is there anyone who has been to the park that can tell us?

I don't think there is a fence around the whole community, some people have fenced in yards, some don't.

I believe she means this path:

( from last thread)

"there is definitely a trail wide enough for a car to back into, that seems to go off into the woods; east side of Steel Creek Loop NE right before the play area which is further up on the left."

https://www.google.com/maps/u/0/ms?...9,-122.629395&spn=0.00206,0.009817&dg=feature

Now in this map here Janise is placed as being found further north than another map I saw earlier--If you were walking from the drainage area towards creek, is that where body was found??

*snipped for space*
Most adults know about DNA, in some form or fashion. A RSO would also know....definitely. Any criminal who has been convicted a felony. They would want to get the body as far away as possible to widen the area of suspects IF the body was ever recovered.
If it had been an adult, they had enough time to remove the body out of the MHP in plenty of time before LE got on the scene, no matter which timeline you use. They'd also take precautions to avoid any DNA getting on themselves and articles of clothing and their vehicle. Something as simple as an ice chest or rubber tote for a child that small to transport her out of the area.
I'm really leaning towards a perp who's made his first kill (transient or homeless ex con would have DNA on file, and wouldn't have the time to get the trust of the child). Inexperienced, not thought out well enough, possibly "stalking" or "observing" from a distance, but friendly with Jenise, and without access to transportation.

I try to put my head into the perp's mindset........and it just got pretty ugly so I'm done for the day.

Just jumping off your post...

I wonder if there are maintenance men/women that regularly service the homes in Jenise's community

- Landscape?

- Plumbing?

- Cell Coverage (COX/AT&T/etc...?

-Fed-EX?

-UPS?

-Bus Drivers (school and/or commercial)?

-meter readers?

-Real estate agents?

- (I know we have discussed the "Music Truck"... ahem... "Ice Cream Truck"...:sundae: :giggle:)

-???

any persons that come from outside the community... But is in the community enough to create a familiarity with the community members...(such as Jenise)...

I recognize many services are not accessible on weekends... But I do see many services working during weekends around my community...

Just some thoughts...

Haven't sleuthed since Lindsey Baums disappearance. I sleuthed today ....
There is a huge part of this puzzle that has not been discussed, and it is key. Forum rules prevent it.

Pretty sure I know where the FBI is focusing their investigation.
Pretty sure it explains the actions taken by the family, the delays in reporting, and the behaviors of the Wright parents.
Pretty sure this could tear any family apart at the roots.
I don't believe this is a sexual crime, and I have nothing but compassion for the parents if my theories prove true.
I do believe the guilt will be too burdensome to bear for those involved.

Time will tell ~
Rest in Peace Jenise, little sister to many ~

Agree with everything you said. Very well said.
If I said it "my way",I would have gotten a time out for the rest of my natural life.

Been reading here a little (was reading at JH thread), and will the parents be charged neglect or lack of supervision? I mean really how could not one, but two parents, not be worried from that morning, and that it wasn't unusual for that little girl to roam all day with any sort of check in points through out the day.

I heard that there was unusual family and that six kids slept in one room, but who's to say it's wrong if that's all the roof you can put over your kids heads?

Travis and his siblings (eight of them ) live in a camper shell in the backyard one time.

bbm: especially in this economy, many families are struggling. Talk to anyone raised during the depression era, my mom told me that she and her four sibs never had their own bed! They all slept in one until family circumstances improved.

I think the person who killed Jenise was trusted by her family and potentially took advantage of the teenage brother being out of town, lives in the immediate community and lacks transportation aside from the Bus/bike, marginal intelligence and social capacities (frustrated and rejected socially/sexually), is publicly "grieving" and trying to look sympathetic to the family, possibly even attending the community vigils, behaving like a victim on social networking sites, etc.
I think LE knows exactly who he is but they are cementing their hard evidence and rock-solid case as we speak--and perhaps seeing if there is any possibility another perp was involved.

Are you solid on this being a "HE" ??

Agree with everything you said. Very well said.
If I said it "my way",I would have gotten a time out for the rest of my natural life.

me too: carefully monitoring my own keystrokes

Thank you, I saw a map earlier that put the location quite a bit more south. I have got to wonder if there is a short-cut path to the bus stop that is familiar to the neighborhood teens.

The question that was asked at the presser was something like - I'll paraphrase - Was the location where Jenise was found located near one of the crisscrossing trails that crisscross over each other crisscrossing all the way through to the other side?

Something like that. So it's probably safe to say that there are lots of crisscrossing trails that go every which way in them thar woods.

Now in this map here Janise is placed as being found further north than another map I saw earlier--If you were walking from the drainage area towards creek, is that where body was found??

It will be interesting to pinpoint the location more precisely after LE takes pool reporter(s) in there in the next couple of days. Other than stating she was down a slope, in heavy trees and thick, thick brush where it was muddy/dried mud and approx 100 feet from the outer "circle" of homes in the park. Somewhere in the midst of that small forest of trees and heavy underbrush.

Not sure it will tell us any more than can be gleaned from the fact she was found in very near vicinity of the mobile home park though. Somebody was probably in a hurry, and may have been very familiar with those woods and trails.

Local knowledge required:

There are states where many people regularly comb the roads etc looking for soda cans beer cans etc to get $$ -- wonder if LE has checked out the places that buy cans and plastic and if there are any such outlets near the MHP

Wonder out loud if the residents noticed anyone fishing in dumpsters looking for same?

It's not only a source of income for homeless folks but kids and seniors do it too.

It is summertime and maybe kids were searching for cans in the woods and something happened?? KWIM

What would a 6yr old child have in common with teenagers? Sure it might be fun to have the child around at times, and if you are being paid to babysit them, but everyday? I imagine the teens weren't always nice to Jenise. Wouldn't doubt if tricks were played at her expense, she was encouraged to do things to make the teens laugh AT her, and she probably wouldn't know the difference because she was so young.

I mention to above because I know my oldest sister did NOT want me or my brother tagging along with her anywhere. She would throw things at us, yell at us, and wouldn't let us tag. My sister is 6yrs older than I am. On the other hand, my brother is 8 yrs younger than I am, and I loved having him with me always. He called me "little Mom" and tagged along and none of my friends (who were only females) ever said anything mean about it.

My 18yr old babysits, and enjoys the kids she keeps, and comes home with all kinds of silly things the kids said, did, etc. HOWEVER, if one of younger cousins stays for more than a day, she's ready for them to go home. Says the constant questions, shadowing her every move, wanting to use her phone, etc., wears on her patience. And that's without her own friends being here. I know she wouldn't be mean to them, but there's time she just tolerates them more than enjoying their company.

If it were just a single teenager, maybe an outcast or loner, they may have enjoyed a 'younger sister' to play make up, fix her hair, paint nails, etc., but I'm not sure that every day would be appreciated.

Are there not kids closer to Jenise's age in that community that she could play with? I don't think I remember seeing it mentioned by anyone.

As for the entire community being fenced in, that's possible. But it's also possible that chained link fencing has had a tree fall on a part, or sagged from rust, or age. Also possible the older kids just climbed it and went about their way.

As close as most of the homes are in that community, there's not much privacy at all. Teens like that privacy, and many teens just like woods. Some find being near a creek in the woods a peaceful place to gather. Some without ill intentions, others as a means to hide their smoking, drinking, having sex, or heavy making out from their parents. Wondering if any of the kids have 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, etc that like to use the woods for fun? My daughter likes hopping on her horse and riding in the woods when she's stressed or wants to just get away for a few minutes. Doesn't look like anyone has horses in that neighborhood though.

***Sorry for my rambling again***
****Completely off topic so skip if you want****
If you believe in prayers, please say one for a dear friend of mine's son. He has terrible Crohns and has a colostomy for 5 yrs (he's 17yrs old) and today had more surgery and they removed over 2 ft of his intestines. The surgeon said he has no idea how he was still going. He is really ill. Thank you. :grouphug:
You got it! lifting him in prayer. My mother in law had Chrons's and almost died. She has and an ileostomy for 50 yrs. She is a member and past President of the South East UOA and Cancer Society. The woman has literally dedicated her life to the cause. Actually she and another friend were the two founding members of the UOA
(United Ostomy Association) chapter in Atlanta.

Wilson said the body was found in a somewhat hilly area that was very muddy and did not receive much sunlight.

“They're going to have muddy footwear, whether their shoes or boots. They'll have muddy pants and quite likely, a muddy shirt. If you know somebody who had or was covered in mud, or know somebody who had a favorite item of clothing or shoewear and disposed of it, that's something investigators need to know and would like to talk to you about,” said Wilson.

Authorities would not say if they found footprints or tire tracks in the open field.
On Friday, KIRO 7 visited the general area where the body was found and noticed piles of trash and left-behind tarps that made it appear as though someone had been living there.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/suspect-jenise-wrights-murder-was-likely-muddy/ngx87/

ETA: BBM

Scanner chatter remains in that thread. You should delete that, shadylady.

Just a heads up.

If they knew what/when she had last eaten. Since no one in her family noticed she was there in the morning, it seems like no one would be able to say what she had eaten - if anything. So if you find food, where did it come from and when? It doesn't seem like anyone has come forward and stated she had a sandwich at their house that day.
She probably had a belly full of blackberries.

I am not a mod but Just FYI - you cannot bring anything from the scanner thread into this thread. You should delete that post...

I am off for the night. I'm hanging on the words from the presser saying the crime lab will be processing around the clock. I would hope LE would present what they deem the most important samples first and not the 87 yr old grannies in the park. I'm hopeful over the weekend an arrest will be made.
Prayers for all who loved this little angel tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth