Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sniff an arrest in the air, just that feeling. I really hope so, I hope this is not one that is long and drawn out, or not one that goes cold. swift justice for Jenise please.

#Q13FOX News ‏@Q13FOX 3m
#JeniseWright investigation: Deputies say 'some evidence' was collected but they would not give any further details.

Well that's good news. (only posting these tweets as others have said they do not have a twitter account. I highly recommend getting one btw, if you want up to the minute results on News coverage).

Please keep in mind that we're talking about a murdered child. Posting jokes and lots of cute smileys is more appropriate in the Jury Room.

Thank you.

Yes!! People were fussing about LE joking, but I see this here continually! Thank you for addressing it.

True, but that was Sunday night. As far as we know, this all could have happened Saturday night. I do think the perp was in a big hurry. . .my thought. . .not wanting to be missed away from home most likely.

I think there is a very good chance that it happened Sat night but I can also see her wandering into a neighbor's early Sunday and waking someone up or maybe catching something she wasn't supposed to see.

We have to remember that the perp had very little time, under the cover of darkness, to hide her. I asked a local about it early on and IIRC she said it is usually dark by 9. We know LE was there at 10:30 and family said they were searching by 8:30.

Was it ever confirmed that the family was searching for her at 8:30? Early on in the news reports, there was a statement made by neighbours that said no one came looking for her. That line was deleted from the news stories since then, or I just can't find it.

I hope the reason they cancelled the presser is because they already KNOW who did this and they are preparing for the arrest. :praying:

Sorry bessie

I replied with quote - to a post prior to reading your post.

I added a smiley after each sentence - did not intend to be offensive in any way.

Should the post be edited - or is it ok to leave?

I sometimes get carried away with the smilycons.
It's up to you, Ruby. I'd just like to stop it before it gets out of hand. That was a problem on one or two other cases recently.

Thanks.

I'm with Skibaboo. Something is up . :please:

I tend to think the perp could be a young adult 18-21 yrs. old who doesn't have to answer to anyone as to there whereabouts at any specific time & possibly doesn't have a job (at least doesn't work after 5:00 on Friday). It could also be someone from the homeless camp that has been mentioned in that area; those people could also come and go without being missed.
I think they didn't have access to a car or they would of taken Jenise farther away; if it is a young adult I think people in that area should be thinking of anyone they know who doesn't have a car or license. I also think if it is someone younger than 18 or an adult past their 20's someone would be suspicious if they didn't see or hear from them during the time that LE think Jenise went missing. Of course if she really was taken from her home during the middle of the night, it would make it that much easier for the perp to commit the crime & clean up without anyone missing them. However from what LE said in their pc about the mud on their clothes, I believe they think she went missing much earlier than Sat. night & when someone could have been more visible. This is just all :moo: of course.

If there was sexual assault and it happened there....would the person not be a bit muddy?

I'm willing to bet the perp was forced to hide in the mud when he/she realized someone was searching for Jenise in those woods. He/she might have laid down and rolled in the mud to cover up / camouflage. If the searchers had been more thorough or expansive in their search they might have caught the perp at the scene. I also would suspect Jenise had already passed before the searchers approached or Jenise was still alive and the perp covered her mouth or knocked her out to prevent her screaming.

True, but that was Sunday night. As far as we know, this all could have happened Saturday night. I do think the perp was in a big hurry. . .my thought. . .not wanting to be missed away from home most likely.

BBM

I agree that it probably happened Saturday night and that the perp was probably in a hurry. But if the perp was a teen, I wonder if they come from a home where they knew they wouldn't be missed. Perhaps the perp was as free to come and go as Jenise. Sigh.

Was it ever confirmed that the family was searching for her at 8:30? Early on in the news reports, there was a statement made by neighbours that said no one came looking for her. That line was deleted from the news stories since then, or I just can't find it.

I hear nothing early in evening~~~8:30pm. Also, first news reports said she had not been seen since 10AM sunday. Could have been wrong info to LE OR timeline was changed. Chatter says a friend of sister called it in about 9:55?

Mother was not seen at all looking for her child.

This may have been mentioned before, but It is really hard to believe searchers missed her body in the location where it was found on original searches. I am really thinking their was an attempt to bury her (hence all the mud talk.) This burial worked for a few days, buts couldn't get past the specialized dogs.

I live on a creek in the Pacific NW and this time of year I would just get my footwear somewhat muddy--not talking deep sloppy mud all over clothing-- thats whats its like 9 months out fo the year, but not now. I wonder if someone panicked and tried to use hands like shovels and really got in that earth...That would possibly explain mud on clothing request from LE.

That's what's making me curious about which side of the creek she ended up (at this point I'm assuming she was found close to the creek) . I was hoping LE would allow media to view the scene today but so far I haven't heard any reference to that happening.

Alex Rozier ‏@AlexRozier 4m
"I believe we have a killer amongst us," a neighbor said. People are living in fear in the neighborhood where #JeniseWright was murdered.

https://twitter.com/AlexRozier

I know this feeling all too well (Jessica Ridgeway), and it is the scariest feeling in the world. Looking over your shoulder, looking at people in the grocery store, wondering if its them, you even wonder about people you know...words can not express the paralyzing fear for your children when something like this happens (for me it was terror for my students)...the effect on the people of the community is something words can not describe.

LE seems really on top of all of this, jmo; I anticipate an arrest quickly.

Gosh let this perp be found quickly!!!!!! He's got to live somewhere nearby, jmo, unless he just happened to be in the area for work (construction, landscaping, etc).

What time is dinner time for families in the MHP? It seems to me that dinner time for American families with kids starts somewhere between 4:30 and 7:00ish.

Question, there's something familiar to me about "Bremerton", like I've come across it in another case. I can not remember why. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910