Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the perp may have intended to quickly dump (I hate typing that word) Jenise into the ravine, but ended up slipping down it. Or maybe Jenise was too visible and they decided they would have to go down and cover her with brush, etc.

I could imagine either of those happening. I have slipped down a few ravines before and you have to climb, scratch, and dig your way out. Someone could get muddy in that process.

NorthWest Cable News ‏@NWCN · 54s
MT @AlexRozier: No press conference scheduled today on #JeniseWright Law enforcement says they have nothing new to report

https://twitter.com/NWCN

Hopefully, they are getting results back and are going to announce an arrest!

KING 5 News ‏@KING5Seattle 1m
MT @AlexRozier: No press conference scheduled today on #JeniseWright Law enforcement says they have nothing new to report

NorthWest Cable News ‏@NWCN 1m

ShadyLady - your moniker name does not seem to fit the compassionate neighbor that you tend to be :blushing:
Thank you for all that you have done in honor of Jenise, your neighborhood, and the information given to the Websleuths community :tyou:
Local viewpoints are priceless and much appreciated - your caring heart shows :loveyou:

I am a VERY private person, especially online. It took a lot to come out, so to speak...and it's to get JUSTICE for Janise. I want justice for her.

After following so many cases, I felt early she was gone. Just so sad.

About who called the Bishop in, here is the quote from the article. Parents originally did, then when Jenise was found, the investigators call him. hth

Byron has been visiting with James and Denise Wright since Monday, when the family called him to ask for support. James Wright is a member of the church and attended services with the children. When the body was found Thursday, Byron was summoned to the home by investigators to help.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...-the-best-they-know-how-adviser-says_21838763

I think the perp may have intended to quickly dump (I hate typing that word) Jenise into the ravine, but ended up slipping down it. Or maybe Jenise was too visible and they decided they would have to go down and cover her with brush, etc.

I could imagine either of those happening. I have slipped down a few ravines before and you have to climb, scratch, and dig your way out. Someone could get muddy in that process.

We have to remember that the perp had very little time, under the cover of darkness, to hide her. I asked a local about it early on and IIRC she said it is usually dark by 9. We know LE was there at 10:30 and family said they were searching by 8:30.

Is it just me or is LE spending an inordinate amount of time 'reviewing' those going in and out of the complex,still...a little ahh, pressure, sending a message to someone that we are really watching, hoping for a slip... what ??? ....

They might be maintaining an active presence until the perp is arrested, to prevent another murder.

KING 5 News ‏@KING5Seattle 6m

Press conference canceled.

Alex Rozier ‏@AlexRozier 4m
"I believe we have a killer amongst us," a neighbor said. People are living in fear in the neighborhood where #JeniseWright was murdered.

https://twitter.com/AlexRozier

This exact thing happened in another case at a mobile park and the perp is the person who made the call and then passed the phone over to a parent or step-parent. Just saying. JMO

This bears repeating. I've been trying to word this for days and couldn't determine how.

I want to believe that covering up crime was done in a short period of time, lots of things can be overlooked when in a hurry. The thing is that there is no account for a long period of time-Sat night thru Sunday night. Dad said he sent sis out to check on her, but we were not told if she found her.

We have to remember that the perp had very little time, under the cover of darkness, to hide her. I asked a local about it early on and IIRC she said it is usually dark by 9. We know LE was there at 10:30 and family said they were searching by 8:30.

Please keep in mind that we're talking about a murdered child. Posting jokes and lots of cute smileys is more appropriate in the Jury Room.

Thank you.

Sorry bessie

I replied with quote - to a post prior to reading your post.

I added a smiley after each sentence - did not intend to be offensive in any way.

Should the post be edited - or is it ok to leave?

I sometimes get carried away with the smilycons.

True, but that was Sunday night. As far as we know, this all could have happened Saturday night. I do think the perp was in a big hurry. . .my thought. . .not wanting to be missed away from home most likely.

This may have been mentioned before, but It is really hard to believe searchers missed her body in the location where it was found on original searches. I am really thinking their was an attempt to bury her (hence all the mud talk.) This burial worked for a few days, buts couldn't get past the specialized dogs.

I live on a creek in the Pacific NW and this time of year I would just get my footwear somewhat muddy--not talking deep sloppy mud all over clothing-- thats whats its like 9 months out fo the year, but not now. I wonder if someone panicked and tried to use hands like shovels and really got in that earth...That would possibly explain mud on clothing request from LE.

If there was sexual assault and it happened there....would the person not be a bit muddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES