Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the most promising aspect of the DNA samples: familial DNA being collected. However I wouldn't be so sure that the perp's family won't try to cover this up if this is a young person. JMOO as I've seen parents deep in denial refusing to see the truth of what is staring them right in the face.

Justice for Jenise
I can see a family doing that. :( It's so shortsighted of them, not to realize they're enabling their child to do the same thing again & again.

I did think of a female wearing boots. I suppose is possible to be wearing fashion boots but marching through the woods with fashion boots seems unlikely and I do not think a girl would want to destroy her fashion boots.

Girls with cowboy boots are a possibility. Where I live , no one male or female wears cowboy boots. Do people wear cowboy boots in that area?

It would seem like cowboy boots would be super slippery walking in the woods.

It is interesting that it is not a shoe like a running shoe.

Who wears boots nowadays? That seems strange for a teen to wear.

But I have no idea of fashion in that area.

Where I live, kids wear flip flops, Keen sandals, or running shoes of some type.

Lots of cowboy/girl boots in my area.

But for her location, I am thinking those rubber rain boots. I remember on one of the videos, not sure which one anymore, maybe of dad being interviewed? There was a pair of pink rubber rain boots on the patio. Lots of little girls wear those (think Hello Kitty design, for instance) and I think it probably rains a lot in Washington? They could also be used for wading in creeks, etc. Easily washed off.

Anyone else remember seeing those boots in the photos or videos? I remember wondering if those pink boots were Jenise's.

With all respect to your local knowledge (and that's a heap of respect from me), I hope the Bishop isn't checking tithing spreadsheets before offering comfort to a grieving family.

Oh, did not think of that! Yes, you are right. But, I think Bishop needs to realize family's actions might reflex on their religion, even though I don't think it should.

Disclosure on myself....I practice no organized religion, nor do I defend religion, but for my perspective I hope Bishop does not portray this family as good Mormons. It's hard to say what I mean here....

A lot of girls are wearing those half boots now. They have a chunky base. Also Uggs re still worn. I rarely wear in the summer but they are easy to throw on an off but I wouldn't get near mud in them. jmo.

Monica's "fashion boots"--note the rubber outsole

Attachments

• 100_0301.jpg
    100_0301.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 307
^^ Or could it be a jacket precisely because of the phrasing? Why else would you wear (for example) a hoodie in the hot weather if it wasn't your prized possession? Many kids have hats, hoodies, sweat jackets etc that they wear all the time - despite the heat.

Take such an item off and what do you have? Mud on your shirt (mentioned) and scratches on your arms (mentioned). It fits -
JMOO
Also, often it really cools down at nighttime here in Western Washington, even if it's warm during the day, so a jacket or hoodie wouldn't be out of the question.

I know the dad is Mormon, but looking for something good in a tragedy is not only a Mormon thing. Plenty of people react like this, including me. It's very comforting. In fact, I find it strange that people are finding this reaction strange. Yes, some people do look for the good in bad situations (and they usually find it...though it may take time and some effort).

My puter keeps freezing:gaah: and ITA so does this brave young lady:

On Saturday, the 15-year-old quoted Dumbledore, the wise man from the Harry Potter series, in hopes of finding some good amid the horror.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times," Cassidy said, citing J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," "if one only remembers to turn on the light."
The remarks -- at a public memorial for her family -- were the teenager's first public comments since she emerged as the lone survivor from the carnage in her family's Spring home.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/12/justice/texas-shooting/

But for her location, I am thinking those rubber rain boots. I remember on one of the videos, not sure which one anymore, maybe of dad being interviewed? There was a pair of pink rubber rain boots on the patio. Lots of little girls wear those (think Hello Kitty design, for instance) and I think it probably rains a lot in Washington? They could also be used for wading in creeks, etc. Easily washed off.

Anyone else remember seeing those boots in the photos or videos? I remember wondering if those pink boots were Jenise's.

Yes yes I saw that too and remember thinking the same, it's been bugging me because I can't find it but I'm sure it was a video and unless I'm going crackers I'm sure someone in the video said 'wellies' because that is what we call them here and my husband who was listening said "I didn't think americans called them wellies"

I hear ya, ShadyLady.

(I do practice an organized religion so understandably have a different reaction.)

Peace.

This may have been mentioned before, but It is really hard to believe searchers missed her body in the location where it was found on original searches. I am really thinking their was an attempt to bury her (hence all the mud talk.) This burial worked for a few days, buts couldn't get past the specialized dogs.

I live on a creek in the Pacific NW and this time of year I would just get my footwear somewhat muddy--not talking deep sloppy mud all over clothing-- thats whats its like 9 months out fo the year, but not now. I wonder if someone panicked and tried to use hands like shovels and really got in that earth...That would possibly explain mud on clothing request from LE.

There is all different types of boots, both for male and female. My wife has some "high fashion" boots, they are bright red and the outsole looks like the tread you would see on a jeep or an off road vehicle. I don't think you could slip while wearing those things even if you were walking on packed ice with a fresh layer of mist on it. I wish I had tire tread that knobby on my pickup !

She also has a pair of cowboy boots with a rubber traction tread on them, same as a mans work boot would have. I make her wear them when we are out cutting firewood or hanging out in rattlesnake country. She has a pair of rain boots, same thing. Snow boots, same thing. Traction tread.

Anyway, I think a lot more telling would be the size of the boots. The widths, the size and the tread design. I'm sure the FBI has an entire database dedicated just for that purpose, identifying the manufacturer and where they were sold.

The question is, who was wearing them ? Did someone leave them sitting on the back porch last Sunday morning caked with mud ?
Was someone seen washing them down with a water hose on Monday ? Have a favorite pair of hiking boots gone missing from inside the home ? Those are the questions the people inside that park are going to have to answer, none of us can.
Plus, lots of women wear hiking boots in Washington.

I don't know.

I also don't know who called Bishop in. I think something has been organized by a couple from another church that does not know the family personally. Collections are being made for funeral.

Yes yes I saw that too and remember thinking the same, it's been bugging me because I can't find it but I'm sure it was a video and unless I'm going crackers I'm sure someone in the video said 'wellies' because that is what we call them here and my husband who was listening said "I didn't think americans called them wellies"

No, just rubber boots, but I love the term "wellies". My "wellies" are bright yellow with green soles and they have chickens and roosters all over them. I wear them to tend to my chickies!

....hmmm, I think mud would also be on shirt and pants...and shoes (from what I have heard). Temps have been 80's during day and 60's late at night.

I call them wellies!! Hunter wellingtons... wellies. It's such a cute name.

RBBM

Yes, I recall the camera shot of those pink boots on the porch and had that same thought. Now that I think about it, were they small enough for a six year old? My seven year old just graduated to a size 2. Back then she was a size 11-13 (tiny little feet).

She loves her pink Hello Kitty rain boots so much she won't part with them, even though she outgrew them after barely wearing them (darn California drought!)

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members