Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter asked if she was killed there, or put there after death. Wouldn't answer. Goes to the investigation and not going there.

Why are you placing emphasis on (unintelligible) on mud? Was she found in mud?

Yes, the place where she was found was muddy.

Was there an attempt to conceal the body?

Can't go there, still part of the investigation.

I think he let two things slip. Found in mud and kids use the path all the time. I think it was a sexual assault but I am now confused about age of perp.

I got chills when he said that. I'm not religious, but God bless the state patrol for stepping up for Jenise. [emoji26]

Right ! Note to perp, enjoy your freedom. They are coming for you and it won't be long.

Positive ID. Homicide

DNA processing will take about 24 hours.

Persons with muddy clothes mentioned again – Saturday through Monday.
Getting muddy clothes tips.

Playground is in center of MHP not near body.

100 feet from rear row of houses – on the outside ring, down slope in heavily wooded, dry and wet mud area.

Noon and 2 pm tomorrow next presser.

May allow limited press, photographer to visit scene tomorrow.

Several paths crisscross used by kids to get to hwy. Doesn't know if near Jenise's body locale.

This would suggest that the 10pm sighting of Jenice in bed is, perhaps, unreliable? Or am I misunderstanding?

I have a feeling that they will find the perp through DNA. Hopefully an arrest will be made in a week or two.

DJAkrMU.jpg

We're deep in the woods in the area where what's believed to be the body of Jenise was found.

2:07pm - 8 Aug 14

@KeithKOMO4

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithKOMO4/status/497821358823587840

Gosh reminds me of where Caylee was found. :( See the moss on the trees? Moss must have moisture. Wondering if any underground springs in that area? Springs will make a swampy area if they are big enough springs.

Wondering if muddy clothing was found when going through the trash?? They might know it came from a certain area, but not who it belongs to.

I suspect they found some deep footprints in the mud and possibly slide marks in the mud.

Tips already coming in about muddy clothes someone must be scared.

I'm wondering if she was covered in mud before the search from air looking for a heat signature?

I think he let two things slip. Found in mud and kids use the path all the time. I think it was a sexual assault but I am now confused about age of perp.
My ears perked up when he mentioned that kids use the path. I'm thinking even more now that they suspect more than one teen of at least being aware of what happened. JMO, of course.

So again nothing we didn't already know/presume. :( Time to stop revolving my free time around these pc's.

I hope and pray Jenise gets justice and I'm just happy she is in a better place now.

One reported asked if "everyone" in the MHP was being tested for DNA and the answer was "yes". I wonder once again if that includes minors? I know this was discussed earlier in the thread but just wish the reported would have elaborated on the questions to include this.

My heart just aches for Jenise and this should NEVER, EVER, happen to the innocent!

He wouldn't have answered, but I wish someone would've asked to what they're comparing the residents DNA samples.

Welp. That was emotional for me.
They're going to cuff this sucka to the wall soon and I hope that we can see it live. Or, they can take take that person to my house and I will respectively give punishment.

This would suggest that the 10pm sighting of Jenice in bed is, perhaps, unreliable? Or am I misunderstanding?

OR she could have left the home later after her sibs went to sleep. My kids never snuck out at age 6, but they did later when they were 13 and 14. I caught them a couple times, and thought we nipped it in the bud. Only to hear years later, that they found new clever ways to foil us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopy22192