Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work! Please keep me posted on the presser, guys!

Thank you.

(My mind is still made up, btw)

We all know that IF this was crime by a sexual predator that HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN. If some awful man did this, please God let him be off the streets!

We also know if he was an RSO his DNA was already in the system... that tends to speed things along...

Well, I thought I had a feeling of who it might be but if they have someone in custody, then I am completely wrong---because he's still active on social media.

That's what I was thinking, hand me downs.

Also.. I think a lot of times in big families items like rain boots would be saved for the next child to grow into. They could have been her older sister's (who then may have grown out of them or 'too old' for them) and were being saved for when Jenise grew into them.

We also know if he was an RSO his DNA was already in the system... that tends to speed things along...

I wonder if he was in the system. Unfortunately, as we've seen, so often a perp is not in the system, esp if they are a minor...In Jessica's case, dna was matched from the previous attack on the female jogger, so they knew there was a link there...

It would also mean that they may have lied about even seeing her that night. I would not be surprised if the child was still roaming well after 10 pm... jmo

One of the reasons I don't trust father is that he alluded that police had been called much earlier than they were. And neither parent actually called.

Well, I thought I had a feeling of who it might be but if they have someone in custody, then I am completely wrong---because he's still active on social media.

Lol, are we all sitting around refreshing the same page?

One of the reasons I don't trust father is that he alluded that police had been called much earlier than they were. And neither parent actually called.

I just had an epiphany! Or an epiphanot... about the 24 hours time reported to run DNA as LE stated.
Only one scenario is pounding in my brain right now.
Where the results would be almost immediate. 4:30 please hurry!!!

This is going to be a LONG wait. :waiting:

I want to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members