Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guessing this or did you see something already? TIA

Just guessing. Cancelled press conference earlier, 24 hour DNA testing, and now we have important information. I'd lay money on it, if it weren't such a sad occassion. I will be happy though if they announce an arrest this early.

Late last night I put together 2 pieces of information and *boom* came up with my prime suspect.

All I can say for now is, teen + male.

Hoping we have news of an arrest.

Just guessing. Cancelled press conference earlier, 24 hour DNA testing, and now we have important information. I'd lay money on it, if it weren't such a sad occassion. I will be happy though if they announce an arrest this early.

Thank you for clarifying. We are all on pins and needles.

We all know that IF this was crime by a sexual predator that HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN. If some awful man did this, please God let him be off the streets!

There is management, and handyman are hired directly by homeowners. Bet, FBI has given all of them the look over.

I think they might be getting close. Neighborhood is under a microscope.

I believe that too, and I think the LE is releasing tidbits to media for a purpose. Some in the mobile home community is very, very nervous right now. I hope someone notices.:jail:

I never noticed that one. But, I did mention to FBI, that homeless man could have caught a bus out....he said "we're on it".

I think perp is right here and they are waiting for evidence and sweating him out.

This is heresay....but I heard significant tips have been given. I think some people know.

hmmm ... I see what you did there. Are we sure it's a him? I have my thoughts but will not say who I think it is.

This can go in a few different possible directions, imo (identity of perp(s)).

(wonder if there's anything going on downstairs?)

hmmm ... I see what you did there. Are we sure it's a him? I have my thoughts but will not say who I think it is.

For all I know it could have been an angry mother, but right now I am thinking young adult or teen from here. But, I don't think J was in bed at 10.

While we are waiting. Here is my other "out there" theory. When I was a kid we had a little neighborhood kid that always wondered, that always showed up at our place. Honestly...my parents were ANNOYED. There were many comments of "Why aren't her parents watching her??", pretending we weren't home, having to tell her repeatedly that it wasn't a good time. Don't get me wrong, we were nice to the little girl, and had her over to play plenty of times. But she always showed up, and oddly enough she would show up and ask if we were eating, could she eat too? Looking back now, it was the saddest thing. She obviously wasn't getting what she needed at home.

While we would never in a million years hurt that child, obviously, I can see someone else without the same morals, who maybe due to some big life event, snapped and had enough with her coming by.

I also don't know who called Bishop in. I think something has been organized by a couple from another church that does not know the family personally. Collections are being made for funeral.

I seem to remember that LE or other officials called the Bishop in to be with the family. IIRC.

Late last night I put together 2 pieces of information and *boom* came up with my prime suspect.

All I can say for now is, teen + male.

Hoping we have news of an arrest.

Teen- over 18 or under?

Who has the live link for the presser at 4:30?
I closed the tab.........grrr! On in less than 1 hour.......

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member