Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi--try kirotv.com - I remember Graham something or other did the first interview with the father.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

Interesting – something I'd forgotten about. Around the 1:45 mark when the reporter shows the dad the flier Dad says “I got hold of them earlier than that. It's gotta be 8:30, 9 o'clock.”

Then the reporter says (it was the dad's) “memory that a neighbor called 911 earlier than that. I checked though, with the Kitsap county Sheriffs office and they say the call log shows that the first 911 call came in at 9:55 pm.”

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

I figured the dad was mixing up the time he started searching for Jenise with the time he had his neighbor actually call 911. Given the panic and confusion going on it makes sense. And I still think that's all it was.

But...

Now that we have more info and are discussing possible suspects I do wonder if at some point when the dad was looking for Jenise if someone offered to call 911 and never did. Please note I am not pointing a finger at the person who actually called! I'm just wondering if someone attempted to buy a little time. In all that confusion who's going to remember what person said what at any particular time.

A few posters mentioned that perps sometimes insert themselves into a crime scene or seem a little too helpful. Again, I think it was just an honest mistake but right now everyone in a 5-mile radius of that MHP is a suspect in my mind.

Treading lightly here so as to not violate TOS, but just rereading from the link above posted by Dee, I'm wondering if I'm way off base as far as wondering if this was a sexually motivated crime by a predator, kwim? In other words, maybe there was some sort of altercation within her own circle. Sorry if this post is inappropriate, if so, please delete; I am not pointing fingers at anyone, just wondering if she had a fight with someone.

I think others here have alluded to the same thing. It surely could have been an accidental death by an older play/hang mate that was covered up. I really don't get that teens would be hanging out with a 6 yr old as much as they seem to have. This would definitely be something that makes me very uncomfortable as a parent. Even if parents ask it for short 30 minute 'I have to get some milk watch your sister for me' type thing every once in a while that makes sense but it seems just that weekend she spent 2 whole days hanging with older kids. And I think most parents would realize that it isn't just that older kids aren't interested in baby games but that a lot of teenagers are experimenting with pushing boundaries, smoking, drinking, drugs, sex etc and a 6 year old would be defenseless to peer pressure, victimization, thinking they are psuedo-authority figures etc. I can't understand how that wouldn't be thought/worried about ...

I think someone's been arrested. JMO

Natasha Chen ‏@NatashaKIRO7 1m
Press release from Kitsap Co Sheriff said there has been an "important development" in #JeniseWright case. Update coming at 4:30.

Details
Natasha Chen ‏@NatashaKIRO7 4m
We've suddenly been told there will be a media briefing on #JeniseWright at 4:30 today. Follow @KIRO7Seattle and http://kirotv.com .

https://twitter.com/NatashaKIRO7

Ugh. My daughter has those boots :( They are from Target and have Hello Kitty on the toe.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why we are discussing the boots?

Just discussing muddy footwear and what footwear one might wear in Washington and / or when in a muddy area. Rain boots would be easily washed off. Then I recalled seeing pink rain boots in one of the videos and wondering if they belonged to Jenise. Maybe she wore them when she went to play near or in the creek.

I don't find it strange actually. I live here, and spend at least part of my day in sweaters or sweatshirts. I just can never accept that the PNW gets warm! Plus, in the summer the evenings and mornings are still cold.
I was thinking perhaps a window A/C unit making a room really cold. I have been in homes where there owners keep it way too cold for my taste, there are many thoughts as to why a girl might be wearing a sweatshirt.

All posts are MOO

I was sitting here looking at the map. I have a general rule of not ruling anything out, because the motto to these cases should be "Anything is possible". But, the "transient" theory has dropped way down on my list for now. I'm just thinking...she was dumped so close to the area, which to me means whatever other crime may have happened to her happened in that area too. I suspect that a transient, if looking to assault a child, would take them deeper into the woods, farther into the area first. I really feel like, whatever happened to this girl, happened inside one of those buildings.

Hope they have made an arrest! If not, maybe they have some useful information for the public, to help catch the perp(s) (for example, as they did in Jessica's case, released the images of the cross)

Oh yeah, that cross. We spent so much time on that too. Hoping for an arrest. sigh....

Natasha Chen ‏@NatashaKIRO7 1m
Press release from Kitsap Co Sheriff said there has been an "important development" in #JeniseWright case. Update coming at 4:30.

Details
Natasha Chen ‏@NatashaKIRO7 4m
We've suddenly been told there will be a media briefing on #JeniseWright at 4:30 today. Follow @KIRO7Seattle and http://kirotv.com .

https://twitter.com/NatashaKIRO7

It's 3:08 PST right now. It's going to be a looooong hour and a half wait

The DNA and the mud info must have made someone come forward or the tip that led to something very important. I think the mud is this case's "cross" detail that will solve this. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member