Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods...thank-you for giving me a little latitude on posting.

Just cried some with the grief counselor. I am having big anger issues right now. Spoke with neighbor, she pretty much laid out all our deepest fears about family to LE. FBI have heard it all.

Hmmm I'm reading thread one and saw this:

The girl has vanished from the home twice before to wander around the neighborhood, a sheriff’s office news release said, but she has always checked in every few hours.

wth??? is this correct?

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/08/6-year-old-girl-missing-from-bremerton-home/

I noticed that last night when I went back to thread one. IMO, it may indicate a reason why 911 was called so late. If she had 'disappeared' two other times by not checking in or leaving for the day without telling her parents, but ended up showing up okay, maybe that explains the hesitance to call 911? Also, it does cause me to wonder if she was with any particular individual during those incidents, in their home perhaps.

LE would know, but I am wondering who has been at or near their house lately, kwim? While this could be "random" (someone driving by) I can't help but feel someone had seen Jenise before, and as already stated upstream, knew her vulnerability.

As much as I want an arrest (and soon!), it pains me to know another family is about to suffer (assuming the perp is from another family and has a family). This could also rip that cohesive neighborhood apart. Sad.

Or bring them closer together.

6-year-old girl missing from Bremerton | www.kirotv.com

Found the embedded video:

You have to drag it to approximately 7:23 before it starts (at least for me via iPhone).

Here's the best I could do with the boots (see time stamp)

dury8ute.jpg

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/?nmredir=true&__federated=1

I noticed that last night when I went back to thread one. IMO, it may indicate a reason why 911 was called so late. If she had 'disappeared' two other times by not checking in or leaving for the day without telling her parents, but ended up showing up okay, maybe that explains the hesitance to call 911? Also, it does cause me to wonder if she was with any particular individual during those incidents, in their home perhaps.

I have seen her walking alone.....MANY times. So that is not so true. And the people I know don't think this was ever right.

Confused.....the report said the perp may be muddy. Shirt, pants, shoes or boots. In cleaning up, the perp might have discarded a favorite article of clothing....something the perp was wearing during the crime....right? Sooooooo.....why are there so many posts about boots? What about shoes? :confused:

Because there was a quote listed that said boots.

Then others posted quotes that said boots or shoes.

Someone, and I wish I could give credit, but I do not remember who posted it, said that LE has a data base of shoe treads.

I imagine LE knows exactly what shoes or boots they are.

I am going with the idea they know who it is, but then getting DNA from everyone does not make sense.

It is expensive and time consuming.

If they have a discarded clothing item, then they have DNA from that.

Shrug.

Just cried some with the grief counselor. I am having big anger issues right now. Spoke with neighbor, she pretty much laid out all our deepest fears about family to LE. FBI have heard it all.
I don't blame you for being angry. I don't live right next to them and I'm hopping mad myself. I hope this precious girls murder is solved soon for the people who do care about her and for all the other little children who have to live there.

I haven't heard if there is many small children. It seems we only hear of teenagers around but with over a hundred residences I'm assuming there must be other elementary school children. Can you confirm that? Do you know if Jenise had any age-appropriate friends living in the park?

Confused.....the report said the perp may be muddy. Shirt, pants, shoes or boots. In cleaning up, the perp might have discarded a favorite article of clothing....something the perp was wearing during the crime....right? Sooooooo.....why are there so many posts about boots? What about shoes? :confused:

Hi Amster,

That's why I posted upthread about LE saying shoes or boots. I was surprised myself, TBH. I caught the end of the presser and the news anchor reiterating key points (which I posted myself onto the threads as fast as I could)

IMVHO, perhaps LE did say both, but the media latched onto "muddy boots" and violá we are looking for a one-way street, to the exclusion of other options.

It wouldn't be the 1st time the media (mis)interpreted a LE statement and posted it as fact. I'm going to widen the scope, after viewing that last video, and look for a perp with muddy clothes and foot coverings.

:moo:

I don't blame you for being angry. I don't live right next to them and I'm hopping mad myself. I hope this precious girls murder is solved soon for the people who do care about her and for all the other little children who have to live there.

I haven't heard if there is many small children. It seems we only hear of teenagers around but with over a hundred residences I'm assuming there must be other elementary school children. Can you confirm that? Do you know if Jenise had any age-appropriate friends living in the park?

Sad how many teenagers are often involved in crimes like this, males, age 17-22, jmo.

Please take care of yourself. Talk to counselors any time you feel the need. Your anger is perfectly understandable. We are here when you need to vent. God bless you!

"In an eerie coincidence, Jenise was found in the same wooded area where another girl, 12-year-old Cassie Holden, was found murdered in 1988. Her head had been smashed with rock, the coroner said. Her convicted killer, a transient named Jonathan Gentry, is currently on death row in the state, and some residents are wondering if something similar could have happened....."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...spect-after-jenise-wrights-body-found-n176261

Hello folks. I've been away for a long time. I'm rusty. This post was directed at whoever it was who thought they remembered Bremerton from another case. Sorry.

I doubt is anything but did anyone email the video with the girl in a sweatshirt to LE? That was way strange.

I don't find it strange actually. I live here, and spend at least part of my day in sweaters or sweatshirts. I just can never accept that the PNW gets warm! Plus, in the summer the evenings and mornings are still cold.

ShadyLady, I remember the anger (again, talking about Jessica)...anger was not even the word...There's not even a word. Wish I had some advice for you. I lost friends over my anger bc I turned into a total nutjob. I'm glad you have someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910