Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a chance if an arrest has been made it's more recent than their online records show.

Their recent arrests doesn't include info from today. However their Current Inmate list includes stuff from just a couple hours ago.

Can you share with the rest of us please?

Sorry I thought someone had already said. DNA, LE said they were testing DNA and rushing it through, gave an estimate of 24 hours. It's been 24 hours since the body :( (sorry hun) was found, they found DNA on the body, ran it, 24 hours later they have results, and possibly a match.

This is what I am thinking and unless I misunderstood what others were too?

Oh, I think that guy talking on KIRO 7 might be getting in trouble....

Whew. Made it to the end with a bit to spare. Like several of you, when the earlier presser was canceled, I thought, "But not for long!"

Praying for a successful presser that reports a perp in custody. I'm on pins and needles. I can't imagine what the community's like.

[Deep breaths all].

(o/t, while we're waiting, did you guys see the link to the news story on the above page, "Doctors discover tooth growing inside man’s nose", lol)

Yes. Oh my word. Also, did that guy just say the "B" word live on the air???

Hope that dude has an updated resume handy

I cant watch the banter. I get WHY those involved need to stay detached, I do....just can't watch it.

And a question:

Has LE dealt with the transient folks near the MHP? I may have missed what or how LE dealt with the folks who were camped near the park? Have they been ruled out of this thing? Or did I misread about there being transients encamped near the MHP?

Thanks, anyone!
snipped for brevity
No I don't recall LE having made any specific remarks re any transient encampment or about any known to be in the immediate area...but I would imagine any were checked early on? I would imagine transients have made themselves rather scarce to the close area by now, given the high LE presence...heck I would

Yep, said the B word, then found out they were live and joked about needing a new job soon...

WS issues at a horrible time!Lt. was on and saying he does't have all the answers to a lot of information

Sorry I thought someone had already said. DNA, LE said they were testing DNA and rushing it through, gave an estimate of 24 hours. It's been 24 hours since the body :( (sorry hun) was found, they found DNA on the body, ran it, 24 hours later they have results, and possibly a match.

This is what I am thinking and unless I misunderstood what others were too?

Thank you, skibaboo! That does make since. Fingers (and everything I've got) are crossed there is an arrest!

Alex Rozier ‏@AlexRozier · 2m
At least a dozen law enforcement professionals are here for this briefing. #JeniseWright

Alex Rozier @AlexRozier · 1m

I am told the detective will make their comments, then will answer only a few questions. #JeniseWright

https://twitter.com/AlexRozier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member