Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be devastating for the 16 yr old big brother. He probably played little league or soccer with this rapist/killer in the past. Maybe hung out together with other friends. I hope he gets some great support and counseling.

Just want to say, huge thanks to LE in this case. They didn't let up for a second, and it was just inevitable that this perp would be caught. This is how it should always be done.

Now hoping and praying for justice for you Jenise.

So many more questions now.

I, too, was pretending it wasn't going to be rape.

Why, why, why does the world have to be so ugly sometimes?

RIP Jenice.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.32.050

(1) A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when:

(a) With intent to cause the death of another person but without premeditation, he or she causes the death of such person or of a third person; or

(b) He or she commits or attempts to commit any felony, including assault, other than those enumerated in RCW 9A.32.030(1)(c), and, in the course of and in furtherance of such crime or in immediate flight therefrom, he or she, or another participant, causes the death of a person other than one of the participants; except that in any prosecution under this subdivision (1)(b) in which the defendant was not the only participant in the underlying crime, if established by the defendant by a preponderance of the evidence, it is a defense that the defendant:

(i) Did not commit the homicidal act or in any way solicit, request, command, importune, cause, or aid the commission thereof; and

(ii) Was not armed with a deadly weapon, or any instrument, article, or substance readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury; and

(iii) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant was armed with such a weapon, instrument, article, or substance; and

(iv) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant intended to engage in conduct likely to result in death or serious physical injury.

(2) Murder in the second degree is a class A felony.

rape of a child in the first degree. Oh gosh. :(

In NC -- the only state laws I know, so please pardon -- guilty of 1st degree rape can be LWOP (and in NC that means no parole, period). Not for a minor unless a special hearing and judge's decision allows it, but I just wanted to show how serious a crime it is considered in NC. FYI.

I was just about to ask. Some states 17 is not longer a minor in some instances so I did not know. What if MSM names him?
If LE releases his name to the media, then we can post it here.

Jenice, you can start to fly with the angels now. Justice is being initiated. Big hugggs!

Just want to say, huge thanks to LE in this case. They didn't let up for a second, and it was just inevitable that this perp would be caught. This is how it should always be done.

Amen!

(Wish they could go help with some other cases now.)

I'm sure this is a stupid question but why can he be charged with murder and manslaughter?

I have to go with compassion; they have a burden to carry for the rest of their lives.

I just can't. That poor baby should have been SUPERVISED by her "parents"!!

I know they are "victims" and didn't deserve this, but the most important victim that was raped and murdered was a SIX year old baby that should have been watched by them.

This has got to be devastating for the 16 yr old big brother. He probably played little league or soccer with this rapist/killer in the past. Maybe hung out together with other friends. I hope he gets some great support and counseling.

The LE spokesperson could not answer the media question if the 17yo arrested was known to Jenise's family. But in such a small community he implied it was likely.

:tears:

only followed this one in msm but not here. I am glad to see an arrest and heartbroken for her loved ones.

JUST IN: 17-year-old male suspect arrested on murder, rape charges after 6-year-old Wa. girl's disappearance, death: http://abcn.ws/1yhZOKE

from my FB feed (via ABC news)

Rest in Peace little one. I am sorry you went through hurt and fear and pain but that is all past now and far from you.

Can't help but hope the perp is charged as an adult and gets the book thrown at him. :jail:
My god what a monster.
17 years old is not "some kid" who didn't know better.

Hoping for true justice and that it is severe.
:moo:

I'm just sick. Someone she knew. I was expecting it, but still so nauseous and full of rage at having the hunch confirmed. Poor little Jenise. [emoji26]

Will be in court on Monday:

The Seattle Times @seattletimes · 58s

MT @seaclarridge: Sheriff's office didn't release name of #JeniseWright murder suspect. He'll be in Kitsap County District Court on Monday.

https://twitter.com/seattletimes

I think she died because of the rape.

That is what makes sense for 2nd degree.

He will be a loner, I bet

OMG. Murder, manslaughter, rape. Did I hear that correctly? My husband chose the worst time to come and chat...

17-year-old male.

Resident of the park.

Resided with parents.

Won't verify if anyone else involved.

Resided with the parents..? ...humm seems as if the parents were not protecting Jenise outside of the home as well as inside....failure by the two people who were blessed by such a beautiful girl.
She was only 6 and needed her mom and dad to be there for her by watching her like any child deserves.
When my child was 6 I never turned my back on him. Poor Jenise...:(

I'll be reading the comments from the articles starting now. JMO

I hope he acted alone and there seems to be no indication there was other DNA...heartbroken for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000