Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His record was reported by MSM so of course it was discussed but to me that is different than accusing or implying he was involved when there was never any evidence of that. The police never even hinted that he was involved. He was certainly never called a POI or a suspect.

Sierra Lamar's dad also had the same conviction but I think early on LE knew that had nothing to do with their investigation. In this case the police department emphatically said her dad's prior offense had nothing to do with the ongoing investigation. They aren't going to say that unless they are sure the suspect is someone else.

I think LE knew from the start that it was someone else living in the MHP and there was no family involvement. They had already visited suspect's home three times. Imo, they were suspicious of the 17 year old from the very start. Along with all of Jenise's family fully cooperating which they also continued to say.... maybe all of her family members took polys and passed with flying colors. I just never picked up any hint that they suspected the father.
IMO

BBM

Do you have a link for that?

Thank you.

Thank-you for that public announcement. I had a coconut cream pie slice at Sharis, not bad.

Good for you, ShadyLady -- I had a slice of homemade peach pie. Yum for us!!

The teenager who neighbors say was arrested had been going through the checkpoints set up by the Sheriff’s Office at the park’s entrance through the week, said Teshia Kluski, 31.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...ke-quiet-east-bremerton-neighborhood_21029944

This article states the following information, which others had been asking about:

The 17-year-old is expected to make his initial appearance in Kitsap County District Court at 3 p.m. on Monday. The Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office will determine the formal charge

No idea what coverage will be provided or if the public will be allowed inside, but I'm looking forward to hearing what the future holds with this prosecution.

The teenager who neighbors say was arrested had been going through the checkpoints set up by the Sheriff’s Office at the park’s entrance through the week, said Teshia Kluski, 31.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local...ke-quiet-east-bremerton-neighborhood_21029944

Thanks for the link. The article contains excellent first person comments from 'kids' who give their side of experiencing the fear starting when JW's 12 yr old knocked on the door looking for her sister to now where kids are very strictly watched by parents.

Anybody know what goes into the decision to trying them as an adult or child? This guy is huge--nothing childlike about him physically at all.

Please do not personalize your posts toward other posters. There is plenty to discuss without discussing each other.

This article states the following information, which others had been asking about:

The 17-year-old is expected to make his initial appearance in Kitsap County District Court at 3 p.m. on Monday. The Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office will determine the formal charge

No idea what coverage will be provided or if the public will be allowed inside, but I'm looking forward to hearing what the future holds with this prosecution.

I wonder if they can up the charges?

I am not ready to buy into the enhancing drugs either. I know plenty of teen boys that go to the gym 4 times a week at least and would rip their own head off before they would put any steroid chemicals into their bodies or any chemicals for that matter. Many of them are health nuts and make sure they do not put any kind of toxins in their body. They build body mass by working out at the gym and are very committed to their routine.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that he has no abuse in his history and very well may have been spoiled and coddled by his parents.

I have a nephew who plays all kinds of sports but his main sport is football. He ordered from an online site testosterone enhancers as well as some other work out supplements. Once he started taking these supplements, his personality did a 360. His communication style became quite aggressive and other behaviours became quite "off" or rather erratic. My brother took all the supplements to a pharmacy for disposal. My brother even wrote to the manufacturer of the testosterone supplements. My nephew was taken to see a doctor who educated him on the use of some supplements and the mixing of supplements for intake.

Although my nephew had been always aggressive in sports, he was never aggressive with his parents, friends or other family members. I am not saying that was the case with the accused, as I do not know him or his situation. However, I do know from personal experience that some supplements can lead to aggressive behaviours; particularly testosterone supplements. I also know many of my nephew's friends were taking supplements as well (not steroids but other supplements). And, all these young men are "health nuts" and considered elite players.

Best. Feature. Ever.:loveyou:

But comes in 2nd place to the smilies :happydance:

So, hearing tomorrow at 3 pm, but what kind of coverage will we get?

Nothing inside the court room I know, but will the general public be allowed in?

Will it be by video? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hoping he will be charged as an adult and named in the MSM so I can close some of the gazillion windows I have open on my laptop :gaah:

I have a nephew who plays all kinds of sports but his main sport is football. He order from an online site testosterone enhancers as well as some other work out supplements. Once he started taking these supplements, his personality did a 360. He communication style became quite aggressive and other behaviours became quite "off" or rather erratic. My brother took all the supplements to a pharmacy for disposal. My brother even wrote to the manufacturer of the testosterone supplements. My nephew was taken to see a doctor who educated him on the use of some supplements and the mixing of supplements for intake.

Although my nephew had been always aggressive in sports, he was never aggressive with his parents, friends or other family members. I am not saying that was the case with the accused, as I do not know him or his situation. However, I do know from personal experience that some supplements can lead to aggressive behaviours; particularly testosterone suppliments.

Products such as Creatine, Rage (seriously) and Dark Matter are known for the side effects you've mentioned here. My DH is a bodybuilder.

Wow you guys are good. I have not sleuthed so am impressed as to what you all have found about the perp. May this sweet little child rest in peace. No child should have endured what she did. May punishment to the guilty party be swift and complete.

Thanks for the link. The article contains excellent first person comments from 'kids' who give their side of experiencing the fear starting when JW's 12 yr old knocked on the door looking for her sister to now where kids are very strictly watched by parents.

I'm really thankful that J's 12 yr old sister didn't happen upon her body on Sunday while out looking for her. J's family and neighbors are going to need a lot of support to make it thru what happened and thru the trial.

If tomorrow at his court appearance it's decided that he will be tried as an adult, will he be transferred to "adult" jail? Or will he stay in Juvie jail?

If tomorrow at his court appearance it's decided that he will be tried as an adult, will he be transferred to "adult" jail? Or will he stay in Juvie jail?

A very good question, as he would surely be "at risk" in a general population type setting. I'm sure others would know.

Yes, creatine and rage were a couple of the supplements I was referring to. There were a couple others as well and he was mixing them.

Just to be obsessively clear so rumors don't start, the "he" you are referring to was your relative who was mixing these supplements, not the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch