Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grey SUV being towed away (I posted it over the weekened) and the grey haired woman sitting in the grey SUV talking to reporters is supposedly GG's mom with him driving. Long sleeve shirt with shorts the driver had on.

You always want to see a monster, don't you? Not just some normal looking kid. It's cases like this that terrify me most. (Alleged) Monsters on the inside, presenting like a normal kid/adult.

He is so strong and muscular.

is it possible he was supplementing?

Do they check high school kids for that?

He is so strong and muscular.

is it possible he was supplementing?

Do they check high school kids for that?

Is it possible? Yes. Is it by any means necessary? No. I used to work with high school athletes and they ran the full gambit from 89lb weaklings to guys who looked like they could bench press a buick. It just depends on when they grow.

The grey SUV being towed away (I posted it over the weekened) and the grey haired woman sitting in the grey SUV talking to reporters is supposedly GG's mom with him driving. Long sleeve shirt with shorts the driver had on.

How do we know it was him? For some reason I thought it was an old guy.

Margarita, it was just easier to crop the pic. It shows the full shot of him and there doesn't appear to be scratches on his arms/legs.

gabe gaeta at vigil2.jpg

(A forethought---in the picture of the alleged suspect at the vigil, there is another child, etc in the photo. Maybe someone here with imaging skills can bleep out the faces of the other people in the picture?)

You always want to see a monster, don't you? Not just some normal looking kid. It's cases like this that terrify me most. (Alleged) Monsters on the inside, presenting like a normal kid/adult.

Although some of his Ask . fm answers were disturbing, they certainly seemed like a normal kid, too. I agree, terrifying.

His twitter is private? I have missed all the action and haven't caught up on all of the new pages yet. So I know this has already probably been posted, but I feel it deserves a repost:

BREMERTON, Wash. - The 17-year-old arrested in the death and sexual assault of Jenise Wright, 6, will be charged as an adult.
Sources have identified the suspect as GZG. He is due in Kitsap County Superior Court Monday afternoon. The county prosecutor says he could face life in prison if convicted.

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/Jenise-wright-death-suspect-270760031.html

Margarita, it was just easier to crop the pic. It shows the full shot of him and there doesn't appear to be scratches on his arms/legs.

He may have had some scratches on his thighs or elsewhere under his shorts (ew I hate thinking about this). I am sure LE made him strip upon arrest, but it had already been a week... small scratches from a little 6-year-old's fingernails or from bushes may have already healed.

I can see his severe discomfort on his face. He had to know he was going to be busted eventually. He knew they had his DNA and he had to know they were going to match it. Glad they finally did so. Well Done, LE. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove