Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:

Stop the discussion of the Mobile Home Park. Bantering back and forth over the type of homes is not pertinent to the case.

Salem

oh my three cars towed and the family isn't poor. JMO I can barely afford one.

gitana1, haven't been able to keep up since yesterday. Can you please give me an explanation of the minor's charges? I haven't seen something like this before. Why no kidnapping charge? TIA {waves a thank you}.

My gut tells me it was in the van.
The van I saw on a wrecker looked like this. Not that he couldn't have harmed her inside of it, but it had untinted windows on all sides and seats. It may not have had this many rows. Picture is just an example.
ynapebyp.jpg

All posts are MOO

I'm asking because I'm sure you guys have already figured it out, but why is the perp charged with manslaughter as well as second degree murder? I've never seen this before

Conversion vans are not always configured to carry passengers and can have shelving, racks or other cargo style set ups. Some are even set up like mini campers FWIW.

Are there news articles or something that says there may be more than one person involved? Did the media ask that question and if so does anyone remember what they said? I missed all the news pressers except the last one but I can't recall now what was said. Are the Police still in that MHP?

the lady with the gray hair? The driver has on a long sleeve blue shirt?

tia

They interviewed two different people. The first lady they interviewed, it had her name on the screen. The second lady, it did not.

Who was the member here yesterday that was so good at sleuthing the make of the cars that were being towed from the perps home?

Does anyone remember? I need some help trying to determine the inside of this car in the video. Please and thank you! :happydance:

Um. I wasn't stellar (I was wrong initially), but I was one of the car sleuthing folks. I'll look, but interiors aren't my specialty :)

Um. I wasn't stellar (I was wrong initially), but I was one of the car sleuthing folks. I'll look, but interiors aren't my specialty :)

LOL! better than me. I didn't even know that one car being towed was a Nissan :gaah:

Seems like it's a done deal:

Investigators were wrapping up their on-scene probe Sunday into the killing of 6-year-old Jenise Wright, a day after arresting a 17-year-old neighbor on investigation of her rape and murder.
Kitsap County Sheriff’s detectives seized three vehicles from the teenaged suspect’s home and completed final interviews of residents at the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park, the community where Wright disappeared eight days ago.
The statements and evidence collected Sunday will help authorities in “trying to put together a composite of the suspect for painting a picture for the court,” Kitsap County Sheriff’s spokesman Scott Wilson said.
“We’re just wrapping everything up,” Wilson added Sunday. “There’s still a lot to do, but now the focus is just dotting all of our i’s and crossing all of our t’s and handing the case off to prosecutors.”

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today...nto-killing-of-6-year-old-teen-neighbor-held/

LOL! better than me. I didn't even know that one car being towed was a Nissan :gaah:

Which car are you trying to find out about? If this is to tell if the woman being interviewed with the person with the blue sleeve who is not visible is in one of the cars that was towed, I don't feel comfortable contributing to that because I don't want to a) sleuth a minor perp or b) god forbid I get the car wrong and publicly accuse an innocent person.

If you want to know if the Betty Boop car seats will fit in your car, that I can help with. :)

has anyone thought of the idea that jw might have wandered out of her home and happened upon the perp in the woods or in a vehicle while he was involved with doing what teen boys do (self) and that the perp gave in to a sexual urge and he is not what would be considered a 'rapist' but simply a teen who gave in to a hormonal urge?

My thoughts lean in that direction because there was no charge of kidnapping.

That is a rapist. Comments like that drive me crazy and are insulting to men and teenage boys. They are completely in control of their actions. Yes, at that age, it pops up and says howdy at inopportune times, but 99.9% of men and boys manage to control their "hormonal urges" as you call them. Those aren't hormonal urges, they're the thoughts of a rapist.

Are there news articles or something that says there may be more than one person involved? Did the media ask that question and if so does anyone remember what they said? I missed all the news pressers except the last one but I can't recall now what was said. Are the Police still in that MHP?
The media did ask if anyone else was involved, & LE said they were investigating the possibility of others as they always do. They made it sound routine, but I kinda got the feeling they suspected (yesterday, at least) that someone else was involved. I could be completely wrong, though.

Has anyone thought of the idea that JW might have wandered out of her home and happened upon the perp in the woods or in a vehicle while he was involved with doing what teen boys do (self) and that the perp gave in to a sexual urge and he is not what would be considered a 'rapist' but simply a teen who gave in to a hormonal urge and fear of reprisal or punishment?

My thoughts lean in that direction because there was no charge of kidnapping.

BBM

why in the heck would a teenager "finish" with a six, a 6, year old child????

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member