Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell that is a van? ty

I never said i thought it was a van.....there is no way I can even come close to guessing why type of car/SUV/van that is.....or the driver?

My retired parents lived in a park like that here in Oregon shortly before they migrated to Mexico. They are wealthy and lived very frugal. I'm not trying to be rude but where a person lives should not reflect on how wealthy they are

Well, I guess we'll know soon enough at tomorrow's hearing whether they plan to pay for an attorney or request a court appointed one.

BTW, I had an aunt pass away last year with about 3 million dollars in the bank, and she lived in a very low-rent apartment. There are people who live very far below their means, for sure. In general, though, if you had to guess the means of a family in this mobile home park it seems more likely than not they will request a court appointed attorney.

k, went to lunch with nice friend. Did not see any LE, but one TV truck pulled up in from of W home, then left.

I have heard a lot of second hand information which I can't post, but from my understanding and opinion from news articles....I don't think the crime took place at the exact location. Too much mud, why do it there. Maybe in someone's home, car or abandoned house more likely. Which leads me to believe it might have happened earlier, at a time when other kids were not playing in the woods. AND if there was a second person involved and they did not live in the neighborhood, did they get a ride home with muddy cloths and muddy foot prints left in car. OR did someone unrelated to crime help hide little J's body. I am sure LE/FBI have thought of everything.

The van is a really odd vehicle for an average sized (assuming) family...unless it was converted into a work van. It looks to have rows of seating from the pic, but I can't be sure.

Yes, sleuthing would open up then. It will be tricky because the underage stuff wouldn't be allowed, but the door would open.

I'm really hoping he is charged as an adult tomorrow. I expect that will happen unless there is some reason not to charge him as an adult and I sure can't think of one at this point.

Also, we need to remember that any of his social media is likely to have links to other minors that can't be posted here. So that's something else we need to work on. We will keep you all posted as the case progresses.

Salem

Thanks, Salem! :tyou:

I believe the 17 year old can get a public defender (and not based on his parents income)

Has anyone thought of the idea that JW might have wandered out of her home and happened upon the perp in the woods or in a vehicle while he was involved with doing what teen boys do (self) and that the perp gave in to a sexual urge and he is not what would be considered a 'rapist' but simply a teen who gave in to a hormonal urge and fear of reprisal or punishment?

My thoughts lean in that direction because there was no charge of kidnapping.

Then why couldnt they identify her body and they still do not have cause of death? I feel this was violent in every sense of the word.

If anyone thinks the TOS are unfair, this is actually a perfect case to look at . Initial reports about dad had many trying, convicting and sentencing him. But things are not always as they appear.

I am sure the LE, FBI and Child Protective Services had their suspicions as well. :)

Has anyone thought of the idea that JW might have wandered out of her home and happened upon the perp in the woods or in a vehicle while he was involved with doing what teen boys do (self) and that the perp gave in to a sexual urge and he is not what would be considered a 'rapist' but simply a teen who gave in to a hormonal urge and fear of reprisal or punishment?

My thoughts lean in that direction because there was no charge of kidnapping.

But there was a charge of RAPE. So why do you lean towards not a rapist?

ETA I don't even understand what you mean. Are you saying that a boy who gives into his urge and has sex with ANYONE , but does not kidnap them is not raping them? Or I feel you must have left out a portion of your thought, because I can't ...... I'm perplexed at this statement.

qene8y2a.jpg

http://t.co/d6iw14DQVJ

All posts are MOO

Didn't the mom run a daycare out of the home? If so, I bet this van is used for carting the kids around.

How on earth can it be posited that someone who gets sexual gratification from a child was simply finishing up a self-indulgent moment. Yes, teenagers masturbate. A lot. Sometimes they even do it outside. The don't "finish" on six year olds unless they're pedophiles and rapists. The normal teenage reaction to being interrupted during a moment of "self-reflection" is shock, embarrassment or quickly coming up with a cover story "Um… um… I was peeing!" or "I had a really bad wedgie!" not raping and killing the person who interrupted them.

Also, I don't think W's will sue anyone, it would open a large can of worms for them. IMO

In a legal sense, it is a 'rape' and the perp is considered as a 'rapist'. 'Rapist' in the sense as one consciously decides to stalk, kidnap and rape as a criminal hobby, as opposed to a one-off opportunistic stupid-decision rape. so, lighten up.

You mean premeditated rape as opposed to a rape of opportunity, as in, "Oh, look, there's a six year old girl and I'm h***y, whoops can't control these hormonal urges, haha!" sort of thing? Do you see how extremely offensive that is, put that way?

I never said i thought it was a van.....there is no way I can even come close to guessing why type of car/SUV/van that is.....or the driver?

Sorry I thought you asked for the video of the lady being interviewed in the van.

Well, I guess we'll know soon enough at tomorrow's hearing whether they plan to pay for an attorney or request a court appointed one.

BTW, I had an aunt pass away last year with about 3 million dollars in the bank, and she lived in a very low-rent apartment. There are people who live very far below their means, for sure. In general, though, if you had to guess the means of a family in this mobile home park it seems more likely than not they will request a court appointed attorney.

It seems like murder trials cost around a million dollars.

Lawyers ask for money down. They do not work unless cash is in hand.

Who can afford that?

Thank you for clearing that up. Do you mean he's not a ' rapist' as in his hobby is raping and he creeps around town doing so nightly ? But rather this was a spur of the moment , last second decision ? tia

It is possible.

It seems like murder trials cost around a million dollars.

Lawyers ask for money down. They do not work unless cash is in hand.

Who can afford that?

It's a lot, for sure, but still people pay it because it seems you get what you pay for. I think some court appointed attorneys work hard for their clients but I think you can probably get more energetic legal counsel if you pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3